PDA

View Full Version : Very Strict Headmaster required for Naughty Wife

naughtywife
10-03-2010, 10:44 PM
I have been requested by my husband to attend a headmaster to be disciplined. I stress that it is not my thing but I am freely participating because I have been asked to do so. I am looking for an elderly gentleman of around 60. You will be a strict, stern but fair disciplinarian with an air of authority about you. You will be approachable but make me feel worried and anxious about having to attend your office. You will be able to strictly and sternly tell me off without shouting and make me feel like a naughty sixth former who feels compelled to do as they are told both by email and when I visit your office. You must be able to give realistic authentic and accurate discipline with the slipper and cane in a realistic manner in a realistic environment. You must at all times act in a professional manner and therefore must be precise, well reasoned, intelligent and authoritive as I can be quite arguementative. You must not come across as getting a thrill out of it as it is important that this is real. I would envisage initial contact by email with lessons/tests set by email and expect to be sent punishment slips for poor performance with punishment carried out by my husband. I would also consider any other ideas you may have regarding mentoring by email. Once we are both happy this can them progress to me attending your office. Looks and location are not important. If you feel you may be able to help please email me at verynaughtywife@yahoo.co.uk

tonnee
11-06-2010, 02:53 PM
I am coming down to Erdington at the end of this month I would love to sort you out tonnee4@hotmail.com

Fergie
07-07-2010, 09:58 AM
Are you still interested in the scene?
If you would care to check over my profile, perhaps we could arrange what you require!
Best wishes,
Fergie

Uncle David
09-07-2010, 10:25 PM
tonnee and Fergie,

Have either of you actually read naughtywife's advert. Your replies appear to indicate that you haven't.

Uncle David

anarchistic_masochist
10-07-2010, 12:16 AM
tonnee and Fergie,

Have either of you actually read naughtywife's advert. Your replies appear to indicate that you haven't.

Uncle David

Hello Uncle David

Hope you are well. Haven't heard from you for a while. :)

Cherry x

Uncle David
10-07-2010, 11:56 AM
Hello Uncle David

Hope you are well. Haven't heard from you for a while. :)

Cherry x

Thank you Cherry and, yes, I'm a lot better now the medics have started to get my meds sorted out.

I've not been contributing of late but have enjoyed reading the banter between your good self covspank, borocub and westender etc.

Uncle David :)

anarchistic_masochist
10-07-2010, 06:03 PM
Thank you Cherry and, yes, I'm a lot better now the medics have started to get my meds sorted out.

I've not been contributing of late but have enjoyed reading the banter between your good self covspank, borocub and westender etc.

Uncle David :)

Glad you're feeling better.

Yeah, the banter has been fun. I keep getting myself in trouble though! (I tend to get a bit carried away, consequently landing myself in hot water!)

Cherry x

borocub
13-07-2010, 06:13 PM
I am only trying to add a little humour to the forum.
My god it need it.
Westey sir i most agree. It was getting a bit tense on here. I think at least one person needs to take a chill pill, or maybe a bucket full. We all now who 'he/she' is .

anarchistic_masochist
13-07-2010, 11:59 PM
I actually laughed at that one Westey! You must be improving!
TDH

Me too - funny stuff...

Cherry x

anarchistic_masochist
14-07-2010, 10:18 AM
I know, a one trip pony.

Is the pony on acid? Did you mean to say that, or did you mean one-trick pony?

Well, I thought it was funny, anyway... :)

It's just the sort of joke my older brother would tell. What about this one?

My friend's got no sense of humour. She didn't think it was very funny when I swapped her tampax for a party popper...

I know, it's not in the best of taste; but it's very funny!

Cherry x