PDA

View Full Version : Headmasters study

skyfella
17-03-2010, 01:15 AM
I am summoned to the headmasters office,and told to wait until he is ready to deal with me.After a seeming eternity of dread anticipation I am called in to stand before his desk,legs trembling in my short trousers.Unsuprisingly he is already aware of my offences and after a short lecture about my behaviour and the need for correction,he informs me of his sentence.This is almost inevitably a cane applied to the buttocks!Sometimes I am expected to hold out my hands for the strap or undergo a detention.There is almost certainly corporal punishment and if I'm unlucky a further reckoning when my dad finds out!

skyfella
19-03-2010, 02:15 AM
I'm feeling brave so I'll say this: the DH seems to represent a collision between fantsy and a painful reality!The old philosophy holds true: you just might get what you ask for.I'm still waiting to find out whethyer its Beasleboab or The Master...

skyfella
20-03-2010, 01:32 AM
It serves me right for mouthing off after a few beers!Just have to hope that the old mans bark is worse than his bite!

skyfella
23-03-2010, 03:14 AM
Obviously Sir wasnt expecting a Dog Fight!Terribly sorry that we are a bit inclined towards un-ruliness over here!Humble apologies once again-to the Boss,One LOve, Skyfella!