PDA

View Full Version : Middlesbrough lads in need of discipline

Redunderkeks
17-03-2010, 06:11 PM
Any Middlesbrough lads in need of a 'good hiding'? Friendly 47 year old guy offers hand / leather spankings to naughty boys (over 21) in need of firm discipline. Intimate medical examinations given (optional). Sorry, cannot accommodate, but can travel within North East / North Yorkshire.

Come on lads, you know you want it!

John.

borocub
19-03-2010, 12:26 PM
hello sir i'm ian 43 would like to meet up. To spank this naughty little boi. I live in grangetown i can accomm . I like been spanked otk with hand and leather paddles.

Thanks ian

Redunderkeks
19-03-2010, 01:14 PM
Hello Ian,

Well, I may just be able to help you out there. I assumed that you were looking for someone much older, otherwise I would have been in touch much sooner. Please send me a pm.

Look forward to hearing from you,

John.

Redunderkeks
21-03-2010, 08:49 AM
Hi Ian,

Thanks for getting back to me. I have tried several times to send you a private message in return, but it doesn't look as if my account is fully activated and it's not allowing me to send.
If you could send me another message with your mobile number and an indication of when you are available to talk, I will contact you that way, if that's alright. If not, you will have to wait until my account is fully activated, for me to be able to reply.

Cheers,

John.