PDA

View Full Version : Pet Peeves

'Anky Spanky
18-03-2010, 01:49 PM
My pet peeve of all time is when you contact a prospective fellow sessioner, and get the reply, only to find they have slipped into role from the outset
I get SO annoyed when they give (sometimes s c a n t) details of themselves, but call you "boy" and INSIST you call them "Sir" and also want chapter & verse of your experience and limits
I usually address them as "piss off" as they tend to be wannabees !!!!!
Any other "pet peeves" out there people would like to share?

Simon

Targetarear
19-03-2010, 08:26 PM
Timewasters: people who wind you up by exchanging pms then suddenly putting up the shutters; that's happened to me just recently. It undermines your trust in other people who advertise, although there are many more genuine people here and on the other sites. Perhaps the site should set up a "name and shame section", where timewasters can be exposed for what they are.

Targetarear.

My pet peeve of all time is when you contact a prospective fellow sessioner, and get the reply, only to find they have slipped into role from the outset
I get SO annoyed when they give (sometimes s c a n t) details of themselves, but call you "boy" and INSIST you call them "Sir" and also want chapter & verse of your experience and limits
I usually address them as "piss off" as they tend to be wannabees !!!!!
Any other "pet peeves" out there people would like to share?

Simon