PDA

View Full Version : Summoned to the Headmaster’s study for a good hard caning.

songster
19-03-2010, 05:27 PM
Summoned to the Headmaster’s study for a good hard caning.

I was summoned to Covspank, the Demon Headmaster’s study in Coventry last week. I had been instructed to arrive at 8pm. Unfortunately for me, I was half an hour early and so had to spend the time walking around the neighbourhood with my thoughts of what was going to happen to me and wondering how much it would hurt.

I knocked on the door precisely on eight. The Demon Headmaster answered it and told me to go into his study. I was instructed to stand with my face up against the inside of the study door, with my hands on my head and wait until my Headmaster was ready to deal with me. I waited and waited until my arms began to ache.

After what seemed to be a lifetime, he was finally ready and told me to stand in front of him and look him directly in the eyes. I had been disrespectful and had not replied to his emails promptly enough; nor had I provided him with the right level of detail in my answers. I had to learn respect, obedience, discipline and submission and these four notions would need to be beaten into me. "Remove your jacket, trousers, and shoes and go and stand in front of the armchair." I knew I had to obey as quickly as I could ,so as not to keep him waiting. There I was, standing in my shirt and underpants ,feeling very vulnerable and wondering what was going to happen next.

"Kneel on the armchair". Next, I was told to stand on the seat of the chair and bend over its back with my outstretched arms touching the floor and supporting my upper body. My Headmaster steadied the chair while I took up the position. There I was, with my bottom perfectly positioned, ready to receive my punishment, my pants nicely stretched over each buttock and with my legs apart. All I could do was wait for Doris who I had been introduced to earlier. Doris is the name the Demon Headmaster has given to his one meter long dragon cane.

Whack, it was sudden and took a few milliseconds for the pain to strike. "Thank you sir, please may I have another," I had been told to say. The strokes came long, hard and slow. Between each stroke, the Headmaster lectured me about those aspects of my behaviour which had caused me to find myself in this position. After six strokes my buttocks were really starting to glow, but, unfortunately for me, my punishment was not yet over. I felt my Headmaster place his hand inside the waistband of my pants and gradually pull them down to my knees. There I was, bent over the back of the armchair with my bare buttocks clearly displaying the marks left by the six strokes of the cane. I felt so naked and exposed but I could do absolutely nothing except wait for the second act.

The sound of the cane striking a bare bottom is very distinctive. I heard that sound and felt the results seven times that evening. By the time my punishment was complete I had received a total of thirteen strokes and my poor backside was glowing red with pain and embarrassment, or so it felt.

Finally, I was told to return to my position facing the inside of the study door, but this time with my pants around my knees and with my naked glowing bottom on full view. After what seemed to be a lifetime, I was allowed to dress. On leaving I shook my Headmaster’s hand and thanked him for my punishment. In a strange way, I feel myself looking forward to the next time that I am summoned to his study, whenever that will be. As I have been late in submitting this posting to him for his approval, I suspect it may not be very far away!!

skyfella
21-03-2010, 01:31 AM
i FEEL THE CANE IS BEST GIVEN WITH THE BOY LEANING OVER,BENT KNEES IS AWKWARD.

songster
21-03-2010, 09:49 AM
My knees were not bent for my punishment. I was made to stand on the seat of the chair and stretch myself over its back with my legs out stretched. The chair has a tall back.