PDA

View Full Version : Last 6th form spanking?

footyshortsboy
19-03-2010, 08:09 PM
I must have been one of the last sixth formers to be spanked (in a state school anyway). It was autumn term 1983, I was nearly 17 and we had a new games teacher, Mr Davies, well fit and just out of teacher training college. I left my kit at home one week, not fancying rugby on a cold, wet day, and thinking I would get away with it. When I told Mr Davies I had forgotten my kit, he told me that games lessons were still compulsory for 6th formers and I would have to be punished. He said I could be put on detention but that would mean having to stand up in school assembly to explain the reason, most embarrasing for a 6th former he said. He then picked up a gym shoe and said there was a alternative and no one else need know anything about it. I said I didn't want to have to stand up in assembly and agreed to get it over and done with. I thought it would be one or two whacks through my trousers. Imagine my surprise when he told me to drop my trousers and pants and get over the desk. I hadn't expected a bare bottom spanking when I agreed to be punished. He gave me six powerful whacks, applied to strike each cheek simultaneously and it really hurt. He then told me to get dressed and warned me not to forget my kit again 'you'll have a very sore bottom next time' he said. I never did summon up enough courage to forget my kit again so there was no next time alas, but if I could have my time all over again ......

Did any other seniors get spanked at about this time or later?

Leigh6
04-04-2010, 07:14 PM
We had a quite mad Headmaster during my 6th Form. One lunchtime he called after me in the corridor and told me to accompany him to his study. Once there he told me to stand facing the wall outside his door until summoned because he was going to cane me. I protested, asking what for because I hadn't done anything, and he replied that he had seen me fighting (he hadn't, because I hadn't been).
After an embarrassing and anxious lunchtime spent nose to the wall, waiting my caning while people walked past, he came to the door and told me to get off to class. He made no further mention of why he had been going to cane me or why he decided not to.
When I arrived late to my afternoon class I explained what had happened to my chemistry teacher, and she just said "Oh, he's like that".

The strange thing is, after nearly an hour outside the Headmaster's study waiting to be caned and anticipating what was going to happen I actually wanted it to happen, even though I was innocent.

Paddlingpaul
05-09-2010, 03:36 PM
I was also 17 the lsat time I got the cane which was for going to the pub at lunchtime and missing an afternoon maths lesson. That was in 1979.

borocub
05-09-2010, 05:05 PM
As if going to the pub wasn't bad enough, you had the wilful temerity to miss a Maths lesson!! It should have been a flogging in front of the school!! ( Guess what I used to teach!)

The Demon Headmaster
Sir would that be maths. I got a few otk spanking from my maths teacher when i was in secondary school.

borocub
05-09-2010, 07:37 PM
I think that you've already got enough on your charge sheet, don't you?! If we have time, then we might just have a Maths lesson for old times' sake!
TDH
Well sir it's been a while since i had a maths lesson. I can count.

londoner600
18-03-2011, 04:24 PM
I got caned at 17 the last time as well - six over trousers while bending over touching toes - this was in a boys grammar - it wasn't just me but a whole group of us who had been caught "rucking". It really hurt! Just a shame it wasn't repeated!

It was actually only the second time I was ever caned.

hardhitter
18-07-2011, 11:11 PM
I got caned in 6th form too, along with my friend, Ian J. It was3 days after my 17th birthday! (Ian was still 16.) The Deputy Head wasn't sympathetic - 'Old enough to know better!' was his refrain.
After the initial shock that, yes, we were 6th formers and were going to be caned, the routine was the same as usual. Except that 6th formers got 8 strokes - and the Dep DID NOT HOLD BACK. Just about the hardest caning I ever witnessed or received. Brought tears to my eyes - and Ian's. Welts stayed for about week.
Managed to keep the shame of it from all my friends, but a few days later the minute I stripped off for P.E., there were 8 slim red lines across my bruised buttocks that spoke volumes. Everyone laughed. My face was as red as my arse had been.
That was maybe 1985.