PDA

View Full Version : Lines 4 Lines

trigger
20-03-2010, 03:54 PM
I do not know why , but the demon Headmaster has a very kindly side to him and this makes me respond to him with great honesty. Of course, it is only his way of lulling me into a false sense of security.
It is because of this, that I had to remind him of my failure to submit the lines he had instructed me to complete after a previous punishment.
I was ,of course , summoned to his study. He greeted me with a now familiar command of bend over to receive Mr. Dunlop , his prime slipper for 12 walloping whacks on the seat of my trousers followed by that inevitable instruction lower your trousers to your ankles for twelve more on my white under pants. All were delivered with great vigour & accuracy , well warming my posterior!!

Standing nose to the door, I began to wonder about my honesty. Summoned to stand in front of him,I was then cross -examined as to why I had failed to complete my lines and why having confessed ,I still had not completed them. A severe punishment was prescribed and even Birty the Bathbrush, one of the Demon Headmaster's most feared instruments was mentioned. The talking was over and I was instructed to get myself ready - this means to strip to my underpants and bend over the Demon Headmaster's knee.
A multitude of hand spanks landed on my pants, followed by another encounter with Mr. Dunlop ,again causing my bottom to rise in temperature. A slight cooling then followed when my pants were pulled down to my ankles but soon the hand was walloping down -right cheek then left. I think the headmaster's hand began to suffer because he soon switched back to Mr. Dunlop. Whack after whack echoed around the room as the headmaster got into full swing. Soon totally naked my nose was back against the door ,hands on head ,waiting with trepidation for the next inevitable instruction.

Come and bend over the back of the chair was the instruction received.This ingenious position the headmaster uses ,makes it almost impossible for the receiver to move - I think this is a good thing ??I hear the rattle of Roger Rattan and the swoosh as it descends, six thank you sir followed by six more thank you sir then a rapid whipping -the number of little cracks is impossible to count and that stings !!!
Normally ,that would be the end ,but no the Headmaster thinks the crime deserves more. He wants to test me with some other tools not used before on my bottom. Twelve with the small paddle -this makes a quite loud splat noise and stings.Twelve with the shoe not two bad that and then twelve with the belt painful enough but the headmaster is not to keen on it

Stand at the door to repent I am instructed but all I can think about is the relief I'm feeling that Birty has had a rest day.

I am sure I will be back again soon - I somehow always have to tell the Demon Headmaster of my failings

Sorry readers ,no photos this time as the camera battery was flat - Oh No! I suspect I will be punished for that next !!

skyfella
21-03-2010, 01:04 AM
I failed to complete the designated 200 lines:"I must quickly learn to remember my place-that of an obeient and respectful pupil".