PDA

View Full Version : A Debt Paid

tannedman
21-03-2010, 01:50 AM
I am at my place of employment when one of my former professors from college comes in and tells me he discovered that I cheated on the final exam in his class. Had this been discovered earlier, I would have failed his class and not been able to graduate. Rather than have him attempt in invalidate my diploma and tell my employer, I beg that he give me another form of punishment. He says that if I submit to a severe paddling, he will let the matter slide. I readily agree.

As directed, I report to his office on campus. I am dressed in a dark blue pin-striped suit, powder-blue shirt, and red tie. He lectures me on how wrong it is to cheat and how lucky I am that he is not reporting this to college authorities and my boss. Then, he says it is “time to get down to business,” and he retrieves a large fraternity paddle from his closet.

He orders me to remove my jacket and anything I have in my back pockets. I am instructed to bend over his desk, grab onto each edge with my hands, spread my legs shoulder width apart, and face forward. I feel my pants stretch tight across the seat. I am told to stay in this position under ordered to stand up. He frisks my back pockets making sure I have no padding down the back of my pants. I feel the paddle brush my butt a couple of times, then WHACK!!!

I am glad to be holding on tight to the edge of the desk, or the force of the swat would have catapulted me over the top. I am not afraid to react with a loud “OW!!” so that he knows his punishment is effective.

This process is repeated 11 times; then, I am told to stand, collect my things, and leave. I do so, and rub my butt all the way to the car for the painful drive home.

tannedman
21-03-2010, 07:16 PM
The Demon Headmaster makes a valid point. I think my fantasy needs to be expanded to where my payment of the debt in full requires several more visits to the professor's office and several more swats per visit. After all, cheating is very, very serious!