PDA

View Full Version : Miss Tara Red sexy female switch in London this Thurs 25th/Fri 26th (comm)

Tara
23-03-2010, 11:32 PM
*Rare London date this Thursday 25th afternoon at a great venue due to last minute cancellation, please phone for details. Friday morning appointment also could be available as I'm visiting Pedestal Thursday evening. Other London dates by appointment.*

Please see my full thread on here for all my details I am tall, leggy and I have vacancies for domme, switch and sub sessions in both schoolroom, dungeon or domestic settings. OTK spankings, paddle, strap, slipper, hairbrush, crop, flogger or cane to your limits after warm-up! Dare to touch my silky stockings whilst over my knee and I will spank you harder boy!!

I also switch for you to get your own back and everyone tells me how delightful my bottom is for spanking and how nicely my soft pale skin quickly reddens up to match my red hair!

From a straight spanking session to playing out your fantasy or a BDSM dungeon session, I'm attractive, 5'6" slim, size 10, 36C and I also love roleplay! I own lots of outfits and have a full kit bag with lots of toys and implements to play with.

I'm very friendly and I really enjoy what I do! Relax and chat to me in a friendly atmosphere, nervous and first timers welcome. I am happy to play with men, TV/TS, women and couples. I play regularly in my personal life too so you are getting the real deal here.

*I look forward to your call 0 7 9 3 9 6 2 7 9 6 8 9am-9pm please (no text messages or witheld numbers please).*