PDA

View Full Version : thrashing received

fishvicar
24-03-2010, 11:10 PM
today i received a real thrashing from master robert cairnskye i can not sit down with out feeing the pain from his whips and cane which he used across my naked bottom. the tramlines and wheals are very prominet and my bottom feels as if it is on fire. i humbly want to thank master robert for my punishment and am very gratefull for the way in which he administerd it. it was desperatly needed. i look forward to another visit soon and would reccomend him to any one who need the same treatment. fishvicar

consensualsub
10-08-2012, 06:34 PM
I report belatedly that I visited the same gentleman about a year ago. I was to be dealt with by him in his capacity of Punishment Officer on various matters concerning traffic violations. He already been mailed details of the case and so proceeded to carry out his duties immediately upon my arrival. He employed varous implements including his thin dragon cane and various other canes, belts and tawses in different states of (un)dress on my part until he was satisfied that I had been suitably dealt with; it was over three weeks before I felt confident to visit the gym with no visible evidence. I felt that I had been throughly and competently dealt with by an expert; come to think of it, perhaps my driving has recently fallen below the required standard and I could find myself being summoned to the lovely Lincolnshire town of Gainsborough to be dealt with by the Punishment Officer once more.