PDA

View Full Version : My first spanking & canning

Ronboyem
26-03-2010, 03:01 PM
My first caning was at a spanking party. I had attended many parties as top, but never as switch or bottom.

Before the party I had thought about switching and rather fancied the idea of finding out the feeling at the other end of the cane. When I got to the party I nearly chickened out, until the Dom mistress sent around a list with every ones names on asking how the would like to switch. It seemed like everyone on the list before me was going to switch. I changed my mind and said I would like a gentle spanking. More afraid to stand out as different, than to take the punishment.

The dom was in an area curtained off at one end of the large room but we could all hear the spanks, straps and then whoosh of the cane! When a couple of guys had taken their turn I decided to go next rather than sit there waiting for my name to be called.

I explained to the dom that this was my first time and she promised to be gentle with me and leave no marks.

The room was very warm and inviting after the cold hall. I took down my trousers (erotic in itself) and then went over her lap. There was a chair in front for me to lean on. She began quite gently and built up. It was painful but exciting at the same time. As she built up the spanking, I found myself hanging on to the chair in front of me tightly. Just as the pain built to a level where I could take no more, she stopped spanking and began to rub my bottom. The relief was exquisite, the gentle strokes cooled my red hot bottom and eased the pain leaving me ready for the next level.

Then she asked me to pass her the well worn leather paddle. She paddled my backside. Strangly this felt soft after the hard spanking. Next she asked me to bend over a chair in front of me. I shuffled forward with my trousers around my ankle and then bent over. Then she proceeded to give me six with the cane. This hurt like nothing before. She stroked me bottom which felt good and cool. By now my bottom was on fire and I rubbed it as I pulled up my trousers.

She give me a kiss (seemed strange after what she had just done to me). The I went out from behind the curtain thinking everyone had heard & was looking at me. I went back to my seat and sat on my burning red backside and felt it beneath me..

Later I went back for more.....