PDA

View Full Version : Getting In The Zone

JodieLee
01-04-2010, 11:32 PM
I have not been in the spanking scene very long, just this year.
Perhaps it is the perfectionist in me, but for every session I have had, I prepare with absolute precision and make sure I have some time beforehand to completely focus on what the session is about. I like to know what to wear, how I am going to be, if there is anything to be expected (excuses, homework, particular positions/scenarios). I also like to spend some time thinking about the spanker and what he will do or say.
I find this all very good in building up the anticipation before a session.
I am sure I am not alone, does anyone else do the same?
Jodie
xxx

Ted The Red
02-04-2010, 08:33 AM
I am the same, and suspect most others are, too. A meticulous attention to detail beforehand makes for a much better session. They tend to "flow" better, instead of producing those "stuttering and stammering" pregnant pause type moments, when you can almost hear brains being wracked by a participant trying to think of something to say. Also, i find it helps me focus on any age regression i go through during session.

Ted

Pullingdown
02-04-2010, 10:37 AM
Yes JodieLee, that’s definitely me. One of things I most enjoy is writing the scenario for the next session I’m involved in. I like to put in lots of background to my scenarios and preferably some humour too, as well as details such as what the characters must wear. Since I’m a switch, there has to be a good reason why the characters have to swap roles, which can be tricky, especially since I don’t really like scenarios in which the spankee blackmails the spanker. I also think about what I want to say at different points in the scenario, even to the extent of writing it down and practicing it!

The combination of a good scenario and creative and imaginative players who’ve thought about it in advance is hard to beat!

borocub
18-06-2010, 01:54 PM
i do like to perpare for a session. What i'm dressed in and the room. As i do like the both of us to enjoy the session even when i have a spanking party. :D

anarchistic_masochist
18-06-2010, 02:57 PM
Jodie Lee, I'm exactly the same! My outfit is always planned in advance; pleasing the Top is always important too - some like a bit of defiance and cheek, others expect 100% submission. I try to psyche myself up for the event as well and focus on the thing that I'm being punished for. Knowing that I deserve it helps the submissive mind to really kick in.

Cherry x

anarchistic_masochist
18-06-2010, 07:04 PM
Hey Covman what's happenin man. Let's get down here wit sum shit man.
Am lookin for some Action Man.

Now there is a line and a half for a joke. I am giving it to you man.:)

Yeah man, like, innit?

anarchistic_masochist
18-06-2010, 07:17 PM
Did anyone speak to you?
Have you not got any embrodiery to do?

You're being very mean, Sir. And no, I can't sew for toffee.

Cherry x

Michaeloxon
18-06-2010, 10:44 PM
And no, I can't sew for toffee.

Cherry x

Sounds like a lesson needed :rolleyes::rolleyes: ??

Michael xx

anarchistic_masochist
18-06-2010, 11:35 PM
Sounds like a lesson needed :rolleyes::rolleyes: ??

Michael xx

I didn't realise you were an accomplished seamstress, Sir! Unless, of course, the tools of your "lesson" involves your hand, a paddle, a tawse and a cane (along with a lot of pain and humiliation!) :eek:

Cherry x

Michaeloxon
21-06-2010, 11:21 PM
I didn't realise you were an accomplished seamstress, Sir! Unless, of course, the tools of your "lesson" involves your hand, a paddle, a tawse and a cane (along with a lot of pain and humiliation!) :eek:

Cherry x

I have done some in the past, so can probably help you start.

My slipper might come in handy - what do you think ? :D:D

Michael xx

anarchistic_masochist
21-06-2010, 11:42 PM
I have done some in the past, so can probably help you start.

My slipper might come in handy - what do you think ? :D:D

Michael xx

*Blushes* Aw, Sir I'm in enough trouble already, so I'm going to have to (very politely) say: no comment! :)

Cherry x

Michaeloxon
21-06-2010, 11:54 PM
*Blushes* Aw, Sir I'm in enough trouble already, so I'm going to have to (very politely) say: no comment! :)

Cherry x

Sensible answer, young lady.

Michael x

anarchistic_masochist
24-06-2010, 09:47 PM
Sensible answer, young lady.

Michael x

Thank you, Sir. I'm beginning to know my place now, and it's usually over someone's knee or bent over a desk, chair or bed!!! :eek:

Cherry x