PDA

View Full Version : housewife for discipline

naughtyjennifer
02-04-2010, 09:08 AM
A very naughty housewife in need of strict discipline and mentoring looking for an elderly, experienced gent who knows just how to deal with a naughty girl!
would like to meet a strict headmaster/grandad who will teach me how to be a better wife with the help of strict discipline! i can be a cheeky, lazy and sometimes my attitude is bad, its time for me to be taken in hand!:(

kindlysir
07-04-2010, 10:39 PM
I replied via PM

michael123car
08-04-2010, 08:12 PM
i also replied

stockingslover13
15-04-2010, 03:10 PM
i replied also

Spanker58
17-04-2010, 05:35 PM
Me too! No reply
i replied also

slipperboybare
21-04-2010, 11:08 AM
anyone who thinks that any ads like these are genuine are sadly deluded female lovers of cp are few and far between and any that advertise on her are unlikely to be females unless they are pro doms

gypsycook
26-04-2010, 10:18 PM
Can I take you in hand when I arrive on Friday 9th, or Monday 12th July, from Jersey. A two hour visit should sort you out. Where is your nearest railway station?

Reg

gypsycook
26-04-2010, 10:19 PM
anyone who thinks that any ads like these are genuine are sadly deluded female lovers of cp are few and far between and any that advertise on her are unlikely to be females unless they are pro doms

I expect you are right, but one must try.

gypsycook
26-04-2010, 10:21 PM
Are you just toying with us? --if so, wait till we get you home!

MG_Estanglia
01-05-2010, 07:28 AM
Well as you have no location in your profile I think your husband should bring you to my study in Norfolk for a taste of my strap across your rather cute little bottom.

Tavistock
01-05-2010, 08:15 PM
I think that a lot of us have wasted our time on this one.

anarchistic_masochist
01-05-2010, 11:39 PM

I think there are a lot of female lovers of CP. I'm one of them! I'm 100% bottom and I'm seen to quite regularly!

I think there is reticence to advertise because one has to be very careful on line. Rape, sexual assault and even murder are very real possibilities. (Men have to be careful too for different reasons.) I also suspect a lot of women advertise because they really want to do it and then chicken out because paranioa kicks in for the above named reasons. Try to look at things from a female sub point of view. It may be different for Dommes.

What do you guys and gals think? Do you think I may have a point? Any feedback would be much appreciated. Feel free to expose any holes in my argument, but be nice about it! :)

Cherry

Mikeinkent
03-05-2010, 07:37 PM
Hi I would fully support the last comment!
I have met with several women from this site for serious spanking, paddling and caning sessions [and also from other sites!] .... all have been mindfull of the potential risks and have been carefull as a result! I would also comment that one needs to nurture such relationships, making a female partner feel safe, wanted and understood is important and its also important to be respectful and not in her face!

anarchistic_masochist
03-05-2010, 08:06 PM
Hi I would fully support the last comment!
I have met with several women from this site for serious spanking, paddling and caning sessions [and also from other sites!] .... all have been mindfull of the potential risks and have been carefull as a result! I would also comment that one needs to nurture such relationships, making a female partner feel safe, wanted and understood is important and its also important to be respectful and not in her face!

Amen to that, Sir! To all you male Tops who are looking for a willing female sub, may I respectfully suggest the following. (And I know what I'm on about because I AM a female sub!)

Mikeinkent is quite right. Building up a rapport takes time and patience. It's kinda like conditioning a wild squirrel to take nuts out of your hand. Indulge in the art of conversation. Find out what we're into, swap email addresses. Stress that you respect limits, that you will make us feel safe and that sexual contact is not compulsory! If you have a "little black book" of subs already, with their permission, give a prospective sub the opportunity to get a testimonial off a happy "customer"! Think about what we, as (female) subs are trying to summon the courage to do: to surrender completely; to trust completely and utterly the person who is going to spank them...remember, it's a very mental thing - the psychology has to be right too. It's not just about bending over to receive six of the best!

Remember that there is a fine line between coaxing and persuasion and downright harrassment! :)

Good luck.

Cherry x

naughtyjennifer
04-05-2010, 10:33 AM
What a lot of whinging! i have been polite enough to reply to you all..For some reason a lot of replies seem to come from outwith the criteria i have set out in my ad....It seems a lot of Gents on this site seem to have a problem understanding a Female who knows exactly what she is looking for....
As for the whinging in public.....:mad:

PhantomScot
04-05-2010, 11:58 AM
What a lot of whinging! i have been polite enough to reply to you all..For some reason a lot of replies seem to come from outwith the criteria i have set out in my ad....It seems a lot of Gents on this site seem to have a problem understanding a Female who knows exactly what she is looking for....
As for the whinging in public.....:mad:

Hi Naughtyjennifer, As I'm too far away from you, to have any real say; You are right to voice your anger at those, who, for whatever reason, have a belief that women don't frequent this site, or like cp etc. As a switch, I have had the pleasure of spanking a number of women over the years, and my first experience of this, was when the lady in questions suggested it to me. Please don't be put off, my the negativity of some members, who are probably shocked to know someone (female) who is willing to accept, after careful vetting.

naughtyjennifer
04-05-2010, 04:33 PM
Thank you for the kind message Phantomscot....:)

anarchistic_masochist
04-05-2010, 11:13 PM
Hi Naughtyjennifer, As I'm too far away from you, to have any real say; You are right to voice your anger at those, who, for whatever reason, have a belief that women don't frequent this site, or like cp etc. As a switch, I have had the pleasure of spanking a number of women over the years, and my first experience of this, was when the lady in questions suggested it to me. Please don't be put off, my the negativity of some members, who are probably shocked to know someone (female) who is willing to accept, after careful vetting.

Yes! Singing from the same hymm sheet! At last! Thank you PhantomScot and naughtyjennifer! And CovSpank, thank you also for your kind words.

This is a fine "Eureka!" moment indeed!