PDA

View Full Version : aaaa.mature male spanker for ladies glasgow

sublime
03-04-2010, 05:23 PM
ladies all sizes ages and looks. come over my knees now.if you are realy bad you will be bound and punished.saftey is a must .if you wish to contact me email me at robertleee1@yahoo.co.uk (roberteee1i@yahoo.co.uk) or clark-r11@sky.com and i will give you phone number

sublime
06-04-2010, 10:43 AM
;)
Spelling and grammar are so important. Please remember this when posting.messagte me at robertleee1@yahoo.co.uk

sublime
08-04-2010, 09:07 PM
I think you are missing my point. You're message is shocking.
how dare you speak to me in that manor. its seems to me you are one person who is in need of a good spanking.

sublime
09-04-2010, 03:37 PM
Thien lern two spel propurly
well why dont you come teach me

sublime
13-04-2010, 01:04 PM
I think you will find that shoud be.
Well why dont you come and teach me.
thank cod for that
Note capital letter and a full stop.

You clearly have no command on the English language so please sod off.
I wont respond to you again you sad individual.
thank cod for that byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

sublime
13-04-2010, 01:10 PM
I think you will find that shoud be.
Well why dont you come and teach me.
thank cod for that
Note capital letter and a full stop.

You clearly have no command on the English language so please sod off.
I wont respond to you again you sad individual.
thank cod for that byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ps if all you have to do .is to write stupid comments to everyone. just tells me you must have a very sad life. and please dont run down the scots. who gave this world so much,i wont go into it all.but if you have any education you will already know all this. so go stick somethingvery thick up your arse.iam also sure you have done this in the past.

sublime
13-04-2010, 01:14 PM
Well, what is the world coming to? A Scotsman ( and one from Glasgow at that!) giving lessons in how to speak/write the English language!!! You'll be telling me that you were educated at Eton, next, Westey!! Is there no limit to your talents? At least you've helped the good folk of Sublime's village find out where their idiot has got to!!

The Demon Headmaster

P.S. Whilst you display a good understanding of Capital letter and full stop, Westey, your failure to use the apostrophe correctly on two occasions in your last posting is deplorable! Get that kilt up, and bend over lad!!!
just ignore westender. hes from the posh side of glasgow. and just does not know any better. we are not all like him. as for the english i have friends all over there from south devon to newcasle .he may have education but no sence

sublime
14-04-2010, 08:42 PM
i will ask its pissable he my no the answre

wishawwycombe
30-04-2010, 03:35 PM
come and spank me sublime i've been a naughty boy recnetly