PDA

View Full Version : works night out!

thelastcaress
07-04-2010, 02:06 AM
We've just had a night out recently at my work for someones leaving do. We went along to a nice wee pub up here that's quite well known. It was a drunken affair and after about five pints of guiness (i don't normally drink mind!) and a few swigs of my mates hip flask that we snuck in i was feeling worse for wares.

Some more of my work mates turned up and one of them had brought her mate Laura along. After a bit of a blether we hit it off. She was about my height (5' 9") and was a curvy size ten. She had a really awsome smile as well.

After a few more drink we were on the dance floor and after a while i realised she was being very touchy with me. I returned the favour on the dance floor and she immediately started kissing me and grabbing at my crotch. I hugged her and whispered jokingly in her ear that she was 'a very naughty girl' and would she like to come h ome with me?

We were all heading down to a club after the pub shut but half way there we snuck away back to my flat. On the way there we had tripped along the road kissing and groping each other all the way. It was about one o clock in the morning.

When we got back to mine we fumbled around with each other. During the games i again told her that she was naughty and would have to be punished. To my surprised she responded by saying 'you and whos army?'

For a laugh i flipped her up and over my legs, we were on my bed. I gave her a few spanks on the seat of her jeans and she didn't complain. I gave her a few more and she started to laugh and she said 'i like that. Do it harder.'

I proceeded to pull her jeans down and i spanked her cute round arse some more until she started to wriggle and coo. I put one hand round her hips and gently stroked her through her panties. She was soaking wet and moaning me to spank her more and harder. So i did.

Then i slipped her little black knickers down and my fingers slipped inside her without resistance. She groaned 'you're a bad girl baby. You've been so naughty' i said to her as she wriggled on my lap. Her bum was pink from the spanking i'd given her.

I gave her some quite hard spanks on her bare bum. She groaned in pleasure at first but then it started hurting her a bit so i stopped. We had awsome sex after that and she let me spank her again a little later (after some good oral and kissing).

She told me after that she always thinks about getting spanked. That wasn't the first time she'd done it but she told me it was the first time it hurt. I thought it was brilliant and i'm still texting her now so fingers crossed there'll be more to come.

Tlc