PDA

View Full Version : A real life caning;

Phil Hooper
07-04-2010, 02:36 PM
One particularly interesting scenario I have enacted on a number of occasions with a delightful lady friend who is strongly built and is a seriously accurate and powerful caner is as follows.

Arrive and knock on front door. I wait head bowed slightly.
Door opens; "go downstairs"
I go downstairs and wait in silence.
I hear footsteps on the stairs. Door opens and closes. I hear footsteps across the stone floor
"Come over here."
"Remove your shoes and trousers"
"Bend over"
She adjusts the 3 mirrors and lights so that I can see both my bottom and her standing next to me on my left cane in hand.
She lowers my pants. She is elegantly dressed in blouse and black bottom hugging skirt.
She takes up her stance to my left and expertly adjusts her feet and reach so that she is at full stretch leaning forward and I see and feel the cane gently touching my bare bottom with the tip just passed the crack.
I see the cane rise slowly in a wide arc high above her right shoulder. There is an eternal pause.
Then I hear the loud hiss and the crack and feel the explosion of pure pain almost simultaneously. The pain spreads outwards from the white line of fire I see in the mirror across both cheeks of my bottom and grows in intensity just as the second stroke lands HISS CRACK.
I think "can I bear this" but I know I have to.
12 strokes, less than 5 minutes from entering the front door.
"Get dressed and leave"
I make my way upstairs and let my self out.