PDA

View Full Version : Unusual or inventive implements?

kraker
19-04-2010, 08:52 AM
Following on from the best implement....whats the most unusual implement you have used or received?
To start the ball rolling, I was recently asked to use a whip on a rather nice bottom......but I don't have one.
I racked my brain and searched in the kitchen utility drawer and found a can opener......no, not the ones for tins, but the one that has a big rubber loop for undoing screw top jars.
I found that this made a wonderful whip, having a nice firm handle and a cheeky rubber 'whip' about 2 foot long.
Results can be seen on Fishvicars bottom pics in my profile!
So, whats your most unusual/inventive implement?
K

happygolucky
19-04-2010, 10:40 AM
Fascinating - have to try that one.

Mine is a wooden sail baton. It's about two and a bit feet long, two inches wide and made of a firm flexible wood about 1/8th inch (3.5 mm) thick. To this and at one I've attached a piece of wood each side as a handle which was then rubbed smooth. The result is rather fun as it warms the recipients gluteus quickly and effectively so fully preparing them for the caning which must surely follow.

guymark
21-04-2010, 01:11 AM
To make a very inexpensive - but quite versatile toy, buy a car mat from the 99p shop or similar (just a regular rubber for the footwell) - then using scissors or a stanley blade, cut the mat lengthwise in 1 inch strips - but not cuting right to the end - leave about 2 inches intact so that if you hold the mat up afterwards you have long rubber "fingers" dangling down.

Now get a length of broom handle - and wrap the uncut end of the mat around it and secure in place with a ring of upholstery nails - the result is a flogger / cat of 9 which has cost about £2 to make and can be used as a very easy going dull thuddy warmup toy - or a quite powerful device if swung with a will - and just the very tips allowed to make contact.

Of course loads more thinner tails - or fewer thicker ones makes for a very different implement too - but all inexpensive and fun to use.

On a different topic, if you have a 99p shop near you when Halloween next comes around, you will often find they sell "witches brooms" made of a plastic stick, with lots of coloured nylon strands on the end - the plastic stick is VERY odd - incredibly lightweight you would think it would be useless to whack someone with - and yet somehow manages to be stingier than some canes many times denser. Why I do not know. Additionally, if you remove the nylon strands, and then thread them through a keyring - so the keyring is in the middle - then simply bind the strands together for an inch or so down from the keyring - and you have a little "whisk" style mini flogger - suitable for everything from backs to balls and bums to boobs. Again deceptively stingy. 2 toys for 99p

Lastly, although not spanking, folks often use them in the same session, if you pop into your local hardware store (ideally Wilkinsons) you will find that the rubber ferrules (for bottoms of walking sticks) make the most amazing nipple suction cups - and are about 35p each. some ****** outlets sell and identical product as a nipple suction cup for £22 a pair! Go figure.

Mark

anarchistic_masochist
22-04-2010, 09:47 PM
Have you three ever thought of working on Blue Peter? I can't wait to get your Annual at Christmas!!

The Demon Headmaster

LMAO!! :D

"Here's one I made earlier! Let's try it out, shall we?"

Man, I hated Blue Peter as a kid...

Cherry x

kraker
26-04-2010, 08:14 AM
Brilliant ideas!
I went into our local Wilkos and asked for the rubber ferrules and the guy said ' We dont have any, but your the third bloke thats asked for them this morning!'.....eeeeee the power of advertising!
Pip Pip

To make a very inexpensive - but quite versatile toy, buy a car mat from the 99p shop or similar (just a regular rubber for the footwell) - then using scissors or a stanley blade, cut the mat lengthwise in 1 inch strips - but not cuting right to the end - leave about 2 inches intact so that if you hold the mat up afterwards you have long rubber "fingers" dangling down.

Now get a length of broom handle - and wrap the uncut end of the mat around it and secure in place with a ring of upholstery nails - the result is a flogger / cat of 9 which has cost about £2 to make and can be used as a very easy going dull thuddy warmup toy - or a quite powerful device if swung with a will - and just the very tips allowed to make contact.

Of course loads more thinner tails - or fewer thicker ones makes for a very different implement too - but all inexpensive and fun to use.

On a different topic, if you have a 99p shop near you when Halloween next comes around, you will often find they sell "witches brooms" made of a plastic stick, with lots of coloured nylon strands on the end - the plastic stick is VERY odd - incredibly lightweight you would think it would be useless to whack someone with - and yet somehow manages to be stingier than some canes many times denser. Why I do not know. Additionally, if you remove the nylon strands, and then thread them through a keyring - so the keyring is in the middle - then simply bind the strands together for an inch or so down from the keyring - and you have a little "whisk" style mini flogger - suitable for everything from backs to balls and bums to boobs. Again deceptively stingy. 2 toys for 99p

Lastly, although not spanking, folks often use them in the same session, if you pop into your local hardware store (ideally Wilkinsons) you will find that the rubber ferrules (for bottoms of walking sticks) make the most amazing nipple suction cups - and are about 35p each. some ****** outlets sell and identical product as a nipple suction cup for £22 a pair! Go figure.

Mark

kraker
28-04-2010, 11:50 PM
Check out Tesco toy department...theres a big bubble 'stick' that should A: be good for making bubbles and B: bringing tears to the eyes of a sub!
K

jennyTv
06-06-2010, 06:24 PM
The last master I went to see used a length of hose pipe, about 2 feet long... very painful :)

anarchistic_masochist
06-06-2010, 08:50 PM
That's because you're far too young! In your day, children's television presenters were a bunch of jibbering idiots! If you'd been brought up with Aunty Val Singleton, you wouldn't be so cynical! Since when have you been permitted to address a comment to the Demon Headmaster prefaced with "Man..!!"? That smacks of impudence, young lady.

The Demon Headmaster

Sorry Sir, but Blue Peter is ...well, I don't want to swear in your presence, but it's rubbish! In its day, it was fine, but they've been flogging that dead horse for the last fifty years!! And if you think that children's TV presenters were retarded then, have you seen them now?! When I was a kid, I wanted to see newsreaders getting covered in gunge (sp?) and people falling over - but no, kids' TV had to be "educational" didn't it? A bunch of boy scouts sitting with their legs crossed in the Blue Peter studio singing "Kum By Yah!!" The educational bits were boring, and as for the "here's one I made earlier" bit - there was never an empty washing-up bottle handy and you couldn't get hold of sticky-back-plastic for love nor money. So yeah, really entertaining! (Well, it was when the fake fire got out of control and the TV crew came storming onto the set armed with fire extinguishers. The plastic and the hot lights that were used to produce the effect were a bad combination!) It bored me rigid. I'd been at school all day; the last thing I wanted was to come home to endure more education being rammed down my throat! Argh! The unfairness! The Beeb could've fitted in four Tom and Jerry cartoons in the twenty minute time slot they put aside for Blue soddin' Peter! It seemed to be on every bloody day! When I came home from school, I wanted to take my hated uniform off, slip into casual clothes, collapse in front of the TV for an hour or so of diversionary, frivolous entertainment. Then it was dinner, homework and bed. Just the opening bars of that horribly twee theme tune, even now, makes me want to throw a brick through the telly!!!

*wipes rabid foam from mouth* So as you can probably tell Sir, I wasn't and I'm still not exactly a fan of Blue Peter. Sorry to slaughter your sacred cow, but it's Blue Peter!! C'mon!

Kind Regards

Cherry x

P.S. What's so great about "Auntie" Valarie Singleton anyway?

kraker
06-06-2010, 11:51 PM
I guess you must have missed the one where they made a violet wand out of a pair of knitting needles a milk bottle and a WW2 searchlight battery? To test it they tied John Noakes to a whipping bench made from railway sleepers and proceeded to demonstrate the principles of electricity on his cock and balls.....Get down Shep.

All together now... Diddle im dom dom, Diddle idle diddle om, .......ad nauseum

Night night Sooty!

anarchistic_masochist
07-06-2010, 08:39 AM
Ow! My sides! *laughs hysterically* Fetch me a needle and thread! I think they've split! Where's FruitLoop's nurse when you need her?!

Kraker, you've got a sick a twisted imagination! (But I like it!!)

*Hands Covspank a stiff drink whilst trying to keep a straight face* You feeling all right now, Sir? Or shall I call the nurse?

Aw man, this is quality!

Cherry x

Chiefwhip
07-06-2010, 11:15 PM
I've made Synthetic canes using "Delrin" rod from my local 'Plastics' supplier. 6mm, 8mm, and 10mm ones. They are MUCH more sever than rattan canes, as they are denser than rattan. I use thick nylon twine to 'whip' a covering for the handle and hold the end of the whipping in place with heat shrink electrical tubing. 6mm is very 'whippy' and stings. 10mm is VERY 'thuddy' and 8mm between the two. Due to the density and severity one needs very little swing or effort to give a suitable effect.

I make the 6mm shorter than the 8mm & 10mm as this makes them ideal to use whilst OTK, which is difficult with convention rattan canes.

anarchistic_masochist
07-06-2010, 11:20 PM
I've made Synthetic canes using "Delrin" rod from my local 'Plastics' supplier. 6mm, 8mm, and 10mm ones. They are MUCH more sever than rattan canes, as they are denser than rattan. I use thick nylon twine to 'whip' a covering for the handle and hold the end of the whipping in place with heat shrink electrical tubing. 6mm is very 'whippy' and stings. 10mm is VERY 'thuddy' and 8mm between the two. Due to the density and severity one needs very little swing or effort to give a suitable effect.

I make the 6mm shorter than the 8mm & 10mm as this makes them ideal to use whilst OTK, which is difficult with convention rattan canes.

*Goes all wibbly, stares into space with silly grin on face...*