PDA

View Full Version : A few new pics.

The new boy
19-04-2010, 10:02 PM
Just to let everybody know. I have posted a few pics on my page.:)

The new boy
20-04-2010, 09:59 AM
I have just put a couple more pics on for you to see

The new boy
22-04-2010, 01:29 PM
To all of you viewers and no doers I have withdrawn the album due to no response except for one time waster.:mad:

ALGONANIA PLEASE DELETE MY LOGIN AS IT IS NOT WANTED ANYMORE. THANKS FOR YOUR EFFORT AND MONEY THAT YOU HAVE PUT INTO THIS WEBSITE.

GOODBYE.

ANDY

solitairebloke
22-04-2010, 04:55 PM
A very bizarre person indeed. I had agreed to travel across London to near where he lives, but said that it was dependent on my partner finding a job and therefore not being at home when I went on my adventure. For some reason he violently took against that, after first agreeing to wait until that happened. Better off without him and his paranoid kind.

Naked and waiting
27-04-2010, 01:12 AM
Well that seems like classic time waster tactics to me mate. How old are you? Therefore how old is your partner? Therefore what is the chance of he/she getting a job in this financial climate? NILL!

Thanks mate! I looked at his pics on somebody elses computer and wanted to copy a couple of them especially the one with his nice bum and bare feet. Now you have p....d him off. Thanks a million. Now I am p....d off!

solitairebloke
27-04-2010, 06:42 AM
She has two interviews this week.