PDA

View Full Version : The Demon Headmaster delivers my first spanking

tim switch
20-04-2010, 08:58 PM
Greetings,

I am Tim Switch and I took my first proper spanking on Monday, courtesy of The Demon Headmaster. Firstly, I would like to say "Thank you, Sir". I entered his study and was swiftly explaining my reasons for being there. I had to confess that I have been slacking at work. This was compounded by an inappropriate degree of levity in my emails to The Demon Headmaster. He emphasised my impropriety by telling me to touch my toes whilst he delivered 12 whacks with a plimsol. This was a wake-up call. Following some corner time I was over his knee for a hand spanking on my boxers. That was okay and I foolishly thought it was all going to be fine. Then came the hair brush and let me tell you all, it was shocking. I could not even order my thoughts to respond to him after this. Next came the switch which was bearable and some more corner time. With my nose to the door I was seriously promising myself that I will buck my ideas up at work. Next I was over the back of a chair with my bare bottom up in the air. First I got a couple of light strokes with the cane, just to warn me about what will happen in future if I do not behave. I was fervently thinking that I will certainly behave. I now have great respect for the cane. I think it was the bathbrush next, followed by a wooden spoon. It was a relief to get off the chair! Back to the corner, hands on my head, red bottom throbbing. I was wondering if I was going to get any more and was trying to convince myself that it must surely be over. Then I heard the words "There is a white patch there." Before I knew it, that white patch was being made very red. Nose still pressed to the door, I started to react to each whack without conscious thought. Much to my surprise, I heard myself yelping, squirming and gasping. It hurt!

When it was over I was gratefully put my boxers back on to receive a thorough dressing down about my shorcomings. Then we were shaking hands and I was on my way. On reflection I appreciate what a craftsman The Demon Headmaster is. He pushed me hard, but at a pace I could cope with. He made me really yelp, but left unmarked 24 hours later, just as he had promised. He is also a gentleman, although a serious gentleman who, it turns out, does not appreciate smiley icons in the emails he receives. I think I will remember this in future!

Thank you Sir.

Tim