PDA

View Full Version : The demon headmaster made me good

big hands
21-04-2010, 11:00 AM
I was summoned to the Demon Headmaster's study on Monday to be punished for being disrespectful to him and not answering his messages promptly. When I arrived I was told to bend over and touch my toes. I was going to get 12 with the plimsoll and I had to count them. When he had finished, I had to go and stand with my nose against the study door and put my hands on my head until he was ready to give me the next part of my punishment. When he called me back, I was then made to stand in front of him, while he told me off for my rudeness and disrespect. I was then told to remove my jacket, trousers and shoes and get over his knee. He started by smacking me with his hand. I don’t how many he gave me but it was starting to make my bottom sting. He then introduced me to the bath brush. I was to get 6 with it and I had to count them and thank him for them. Before he started he pulled my pants down. By the time he had finished my bottom was so painful that I did not think I would ever sit down again! When he was done I had to go and stand with my nose on the door. All that I could think of was how I had managed to get myself in to this situation. I was called back to him and told to get over his knee. When I was in place ,he told me that I was going to get 6 with the rattan cane. When the first one hit I did not feel the pain to start with ,but then the worst pain that I had ever known went all over my bottom and it just got more painful with each stroke. The next implement was the switch I was to get 6 with it and had to count them and thank him for each one. The next implement was the dragon cane I was to get 6 with it and hade to count them and thank him for each one. The first one hit and the pain made me gasp the pain was so much more than the others that I was not able to count to start with when I got my breath back I was just able to say one sir thank you sir as the next one hit me. When he had given me the last one he told me that I was to get the hair brush next. I do not know how many I got but he just kept on hitting my bottom. When he stopped I was told to go and stand by the door with my nose on it. Sir came over to me and looked at my bottom and decided that some parts needed to be a bit redder so he hit my bottom some more. I was left to stand there for what seemed to be forever before he told me to pull my pants up and get dressed and stand in front of him. He asked if I had learnt my lesson and I told him that I had.
I hope that I never have to go and see him again as when I am going to do something that I know not to do, I will feel the pain in my bottom and hope that it stops me from doing it. In my posting, I said that I wanted to be made good. After my punishment from the Headmaster, I am going to try to be the best behaved boy in Nuneaton. I now know what will happen to me if I'm not!