PDA

View Full Version : Northants back for lash

guymark
21-04-2010, 09:39 PM
Hi.

I am 45, 6'2" and rugby player build. Interesting in finding local(ish) guys who enjoy giving fairly enthusiastic CP but to the back sometimes instead of the arse.

Very happy to leave the choice of warm-up or "straight in for a judicial style flogging" entirely down to you. I am not someone who wants to be sliced open - but equally a few nicks where cats / belt rivets catch etc are not a concern for me.

I am based in Northamptonshire but sometimes travel to London so could meet at a club (clubCP etc) if you like.

Not after sex / arse CP / stripping naked or being restrained on the first time we meet. Very happy to buy you a pint afterwards if you like as although I am not after a sexual encounter, I like to be sociable with folks if possible.

Not submissive by nature - but very happy to bottom for someone who want to flog a back. If you are new to back flogging but honest about it - that's fine too - happy to be part of your learning curve so long as you are reasonably sane!

Sorry if this is a bit wordy, not something I have "advertised" much before though - and inviting strangers to beat the crap out of my back is not quite everyday copywriting for me.

Blue skies

Mark