PDA

View Full Version : Weekend Bonus

billsie
02-05-2010, 10:17 AM
Over the years my lovely wife has slowly and gradually conceded to my love of spanking. Usually I will spank her as part of sexual foreplay or when she is in the doggy position. I always suggest a spanking is needed and she almost grudgingly complies.
Last night however saw a marked change in her behaviour. My son was at a friends for a sleepover. I had high hopes that we would get some quality time but was not prepared for the level of "quality" which ensued.
My wife appeared at the living room door dressed in red stilettos, black stockings and suspender belt under a knee length black pleated skirt.
"I have been really naughty recently and deserve to be spanked".
She then simply went over my knee and waited. I got her skirt up immediately and was met by the best sight in the world. Stretched red silk panties, framing her gorgeous arse. I spanked her for ages, waiting for her usual protest. No complaint came. I didn't spank too hard but got into a steady rythmn. I noticed her breathing get heavier and her legs part ever so slightly. Her panties were pulled down. The heat coming from her pink bum cheeks was incredible. I continued to spank her bared arse, occasionally spreading her cheeks to add to her embarassment and for a good close up look at both holes in eager anticipation of what awaited. After what felt like an age I asked her to stand up before bending her over the back of our couch and entering her from behind. It was awesome. Hard and fast whilst I fingered her anus. I will never forget it. Why the change in behaviour, I'm afraid to ask but watch this space. Life is good. Persevere guys you never know....

lilbunny
02-05-2010, 05:34 PM
lovely, billsie .... patience has its rewards ! :)

anarchistic_masochist
03-05-2010, 06:32 PM
Wow! That's really cool! It seems that your wife enjoyed it. She may have felt a bit self conscious with your son in the house before. I reckon that could well have been the reason.

The only way you'll know is if you ask her. :D

Happy spanking!

Cherry