PDA

View Full Version : Tiny Female Bottom Wanted For Spanking

Mister Meyner
07-05-2010, 10:35 AM
I have spanked many girls, but rarely with tiny bottoms. I am happy to punish any size of girl, but would love to take a petite girl over my knee. I am a kind, considerate gentleman who enjoys the control of a young lady. I love role play, my favourite is Headmaster, spanking schoolgirl. However I will play any game you like, and let you set the limits. I can be as harsh or as gentle as you like. I have my own house in Leicester, so I can travel or accommodate. The well being of my spankee is very important to me, so I can supply the phone numbers of 4 girls who have visited me, and are happy to chat with you about their experiencies. Call me on 0752 876 1232 no fees, Mister Meyner.

anarchistic_masochist
10-05-2010, 11:44 PM
Yes, I can certainly vouch for Mister Meyner. He's spanked me on several occassions and he is an absolute gent. Limits are respected; he's always reassuring you and above all he is a warm and caring individual.

I know that owners of "tiny bottoms" are more likely to be quite young, naive and possibly scared, so Sir, please feel free to give any prospective spankees my phone number - I will happily put their minds at rest.

So come on ladies...form an orderly queue!

Cherry x

Ronboyem
11-05-2010, 03:21 PM
Just a personal observation. I have spanked girls with large bottoms and small bottoms and most sizes in between. I Love to spank medium sized to large and find this gives a good target area and tends to be softer and able to take a longer spanking than girls with small bottoms. I generalise of course and no doubt someone will point out exceptions which I have not yet met.

Small bottoms present more of a challenge, as the target area is obviously smaller and accuracy is far more important to avoid any unintended injury. I do not find them as pleasing to look at or spank but if any lady with a small bottom would like to prove me wrong I am available in Stratford Upon Avon most days.