PDA

View Full Version : little girl fantassy

submisif
08-05-2010, 04:24 PM
I dress as a young girl when alone, i am slim and can wear cloths made for a 13-14 year old girl, I love being dominated and spanked/caned as a naughty girl. love roleplay involving me dressed in school uniform or other girly outfit and spanked or caned by uncle or Auntie I am smooth skinned and healthy, live near Stockport and can accomodate

Oliver1955
10-05-2010, 01:58 PM
I know the feeling. Initially I used to imagine myself being 16 or 17, but later I decided that 13/14 was a perfect age; just on the cusp of womanhood but still a child at heart. The best clothes for a 13/14 year old are an old-fashioned gymslip and navy knickers, bobby socks and court shoes, with a white blouse and school tie. Hair must be neatly tied back and no trace of make-up (perhaps a smidgin of lipstick). Shirts can be short and bare legs are fine. Tops should be light and short sleeved. Young limbs should be admired!

Any chance of a photo of you in your clothes? My email is <oliver1955@opermail.com> and I have experience in playing young girls. It would be easy to apply to you what I have learnt. You would learn to act like a real 13/14 year old girl, and I would set you classwork and monitor your progress. Of course I would punish you, but only when necessary, and in a way I felt suitable for your tender years.

Please contact me if you are interested.

Oliver;)

submisif
26-05-2010, 09:19 AM
very interested have sent message to you

landlord
16-06-2010, 12:44 PM
Im not far from you and I just love your ideas, will send an email to arange a meet and you are going to be punished over my knee with your little panties pulled down by me.

lesley
03-10-2010, 12:33 PM
Im not far from you and I just love your ideas, will send an email to arange a meet and you are going to be punished over my knee with your little panties pulled down by me.
Hi my panties need a lot more pulling down.

market79
03-10-2010, 01:20 PM
Hi my panties need a lot more pulling down.Pull those knickers down BEND OVER and SPREAD THOSE CHEEKS NOW:eek:

lesley
03-10-2010, 02:37 PM
Pull those knickers down BEND OVER and SPREAD THOSE CHEEKS NOW:eek:

thanks Im waiting