PDA

View Full Version : To shave or not!

Headmaster1958
11-05-2010, 12:43 PM
Should you shave your bum prior to having a Lady spank it?

I think everybody with a hairy arse should shave before being spanked. I mean, it's only good manners isn't it?

Having spanked a good few male bums, some like bearskin, very hirsute, I can assure you it's not much fun.

Also a freshly shaved bum feels the sting so much more, and marks up a whole lot more.

So, for me, a nice soft smooth pair of bumcheeks, be they male or female - YUMMEE!!

borocub
02-07-2010, 10:03 PM
i shave myself cos i feel clean, and cos many of the guys i have spanking sessions with like a nice smooth bum.

anarchistic_masochist
03-07-2010, 08:42 AM
Shall we extend the thread to cover whether or not females should shave "down there?" There seems to be a big "yes" on this one. If yes, what is the appeal? Why do you like us (female subs) to shave?

In regards to Headmaster1958 - I can certainly see where you're coming from!

Cherry x

Chiefwhip
03-07-2010, 11:08 PM
Shall we extend the thread to cover whether or not females should shave "down there?" There seems to be a big "yes" on this one. If yes, what is the appeal? Why do you like us (female subs) to shave?

In regards to Headmaster1958 - I can certainly see where you're coming from!

Cherry x

It's cleaner and saves getting hair caught in ones teeth. It generally makes the pubic area more sensitive, and for some with an age-play kink it makes the lady look younger.

For myself, I suppose it is because I became used to it, as it was something my ex-wife did, and afterwards it just seems wrong for the ladies I have become 'friendly' with to have a hairy 'lady garden'. Some have taken the hint when I have suggested it, and some already been hairless or with only a tiny 'Brazilian' [in the last case it was easy to take the little that was left off when in a playful mood]. My last partner, whilst not very naturally hairy, refused to be denuded, as her female partner at home 'would not like it'.

Maybe I'll be lucky next time? And it does save the occasional hair being caught in the teeth and really makes cunnilingus much more pleasurable for me - and probably for the lady too.

CW

anarchistic_masochist
03-07-2010, 11:23 PM
It's cleaner and saves getting hair caught in ones teeth. It generally makes the pubic area more sensitive, and for some with an age-play kink it makes the lady look younger.

For myself, I suppose it is because I became used to it, as it was something my ex-wife did, and afterwards it just seems wrong for the ladies I have become 'friendly' with to have a hairy 'lady garden'. Some have taken the hint when I have suggested it, and some already been hairless or with only a tiny 'Brazilian' [in the last case it was easy to take the little that was left off when in a playful mood]. My last partner, whilst not very naturally hairy, refused to be denuded, as her female partner at home 'would not like it'.

Maybe I'll be lucky next time? And it does save the occasional hair being caught in the teeth and really makes cunnilingus much more pleasurable for me - and probably for the lady too.

CW

Lady garden!! *chuckles* I haven't heard that expression for a long time!
That was a very clear and concise answer, Sir. Ta very much!

Cherry x

jennyTv
05-07-2010, 07:56 PM
Some of the more aged posters might find it tricky shaving back there... Veet do a nice cream that removes the need to be a contortionist... Spread it on , shower off for hair free cheeks..
IPL / Lazer for a more permanent removal... Having spent over £2000 having my chin hair removed I shudder to think how much a whole bottom might cost

borocub
05-07-2010, 09:43 PM
i think i may get some. I get sore sometimes when i shave.

anarchistic_masochist
05-07-2010, 09:51 PM
i think i may get some. I get sore sometimes when i shave.

It's good stuff - be careful of getting it in places you shouldn't 'cos it'll sting like 'ell!! (Unless you like that sort of thing....*cackles maniacly*)

Veet's about 3 or 4 quid a pop though. Go to the local PoundLand and they'll have this stuff called Nair. It's just as good as Veet, but loads cheaper! You'll be smooth as a baby's bum in no time! Heh heh!!!

Cherry x x

borocub
05-07-2010, 09:53 PM
It's good stuff - be careful of getting it in places you shouldn't 'cos it'll sting like 'ell!! (Unless you like that sort of thing....*cackles maniacly*)

Veet's about 3 or 4 quid a pop though. Go to the local PoundLand and they'll have this stuff called Nair. It's just as good as Veet, but loads cheaper! You'll be smooth as a baby's bum in no time! Heh heh!!!

Cherry x x
Thanks hun ur a life saver. Big hugesxxxxxx:D:p

anarchistic_masochist
05-07-2010, 10:25 PM
Thanks hun ur a life saver. Big hugesxxxxxx:D:p

Daddy will be well impressed!

Cherry x

jennyTv
05-07-2010, 10:30 PM
Nair I found to work slightly less well (male hair maybe more stubborn) but as cherry rightly points out there are risks.. timing is everything it can cause chemical burns if left on too long or used where the skin is broken..

There is always waxing for the masochist

borocub
05-07-2010, 10:31 PM
Daddy will be well impressed!

Cherry x

My daddy will be. I'll get some tomrrow. Xxx

anarchistic_masochist
05-07-2010, 10:42 PM
My daddy will be. I'll get some tomrrow. Xxx

Yay!! Three cheers for hairless bums!!!

Cherry x

anarchistic_masochist
05-07-2010, 10:43 PM
Nair I found to work slightly less well (male hair maybe more stubborn) but as cherry rightly points out there are risks.. timing is everything it can cause chemical burns if left on too long or used where the skin is broken..

There is always waxing for the masochist

Arrggh! No! Waxing is EVIL!!! Even I'm not that mad!!!

Cherry x

anarchistic_masochist
05-07-2010, 10:44 PM
Oh, and 'Cub, this may sound obvious, but READ THE LABEL before you use it!

Cherry x

jennyTv
05-07-2010, 10:50 PM
Arrggh! No! Waxing is EVIL!!! Even I'm not that mad!!!

Cherry x

Quite agree... Tho lazer hair removal and electrolosis are more painful... Of course with waxing it needs doing again and again and again .......

borocub
05-07-2010, 10:53 PM
Oh, and 'Cub, this may sound obvious, but READ THE LABEL before you use it!

Cherry x
I will i always do, i now what you mean,Thanks

anarchistic_masochist
05-07-2010, 10:54 PM
Discuss.
TDH

Sir!!! (LMAO!!!!!) :D

Cherry x

Tara
22-07-2010, 12:13 AM
I think everybody with a hairy arse should shave before being spanked. I mean, it's only good manners isn't it?

Having spanked a good few male bums, some like bearskin, very hirsute, I can assure you it's not much fun.

I'm more than happy to spank any client's bum whether hairy or not and would never dream of asking my hairier ones to shave! I agree a smooth bum stings more but I don't mind spanking and rubbing a hairy one at all.

Myself I am fully shaved 'down there' but I don't have any bum hair it's peachy!

borocub
23-07-2010, 09:18 AM
i got spanked last night by yanskee cos he said i should be more manly. Cos i posted on this thread. :confused: