PDA

View Full Version : Sexy switch Tara in London TODAY 11th May

Tara
11-05-2010, 03:34 PM
**Hi I have a rare London date TODAY Tuesday 11th May, I have availability 5pm onwards. Versatile domestic, schoolroom & playroom venue. (Commercial).

I look forward to your call 0 7 9 3 9 6 2 7 9 6 8 9am-9pm please (no text messages or witheld numbers please). OR memo me on this board - but phone is a lot quicker!).

A little bit about me - I have attached 2 photos, 1 as Miss Red the school teacher and 1 my gorgeous spankable bum!

Everyone tells me how delightful my bottom is for spanking and how nicely my soft pale skin quickly reddens up to match my red hair! From a straight spanking session to playing out your fantasy or a BDSM dungeon session, I'm attractive, 5'6" slim, size 10, 36C and I also love roleplay! Adult schoolgirl, college girl, secretary, teacher, lap dancer, air hostess, waitress, nurse, police woman, army recruit etc.

Happy to go naked, fully shaven, I don't mind you touching me and I also switch as Miss Red to spank or cane you naughty boys! I have a full kit bag with lots of toys and implements to play with.

I'm very friendly and I really enjoy what I do! Relax and chat to me in a friendly atmosphere, nervous and first timers welcome. I am happy to play with men, TV/TS, women and couples. I'm submissive in my personal life too so you are getting the real deal here.

I work mainly from discreet premises in north Birmingham with private parking (10 mins M6 or 10 mins train station) which has a 1950's styled schoolroom with desks and blackboards, fully equipped dungeon with lots of furniture and hoist, lounge room, office, bedroom and study.

I can also provide my own dom/domme if you prefer a full on voyeur session or even a lesson in BDSM techniques/ equipment. I also do certain out calls & I have occasional opportunties to take me to ****** clubs as your personal sub/ or switch.

I also work from Bristol once a month at Mistress Geo Pinch's premises dates by arrangement.

I also work in London at various venues by appointment please get in touch for a suitable date.

I am booking now. Some weeks I have same day or next day appointments. I only work 2 sometimes 3 days a week so you are always assured of a blank unmarked bottom for your pleasure! (Commercial).

See my other threads for a photo of my switchy self Miss Red and a bare bottom schoolroom photo, or memo me for a link to spankee photos.

Thanks for reading about me, Tara xx