PDA

View Full Version : Naughty boys in the north?

otkteach
12-05-2010, 02:04 PM
Hi .. I'm a genuine, sane (I am, really!!), normal (i.e this is just one part of a normal lifestyle!!) mid-40s dad/uncle/teacher type looking to chat and meet up with any naughty lads 18-30-ish in need of a trip over my knee with pants round their ankles for a well-deserved spanking! I have a very effective hand! Can travel reasonable distances or can accom at my end. Am told I'm good with nervous 'newbies', so if you're looking for your first spanking and have been too nervous to take the plunge, then get in touch and let's chat. Happy to role play. Happy not to. Happy to chat and answer any questions. Would be good to hear from anyone. PM me if you'd like to chat. I'm afraid for me it doesn't really work for me with anyone much over 30/35 .. I guess it must be a 'realism' thing.

Eston Strangler
13-05-2010, 06:49 PM
I want to complain about otkteach's ageist posting. I might not be one of the bright young things he's looking for- I'm 84- but I can still get my own pants up and down and get over his knee with the best of them.I might need a bit of a hand back up again thats all. Tell me now-does "accommodate at my end" mean hes looking for anal sex.

borocub
13-05-2010, 07:31 PM
well some guys pref. Guys younger than them selves it adds to the role play and realisum of spanking ie father son role. I've also been told i'm to old by some guys. It's no big deal. On an other site i go on many guys state age limits, hight and weight.

P.s. It means he can host as most guys can't have session at there place. Not all of us want sex.

borocub
15-05-2010, 08:38 PM
i respect otkteach's pref. It's a two why thing. he is only be honest and up front about his pref. Without been judgemental.

Eston Strangler
15-05-2010, 10:10 PM
i'm sure otkteach must feel great knowing borocub is behind him- a bit like blackadder must have felt about baldrick. Someone please give this dunderhead a colouring book and some crayons.

borocub
16-05-2010, 10:13 AM
well fine you don't now anything about me. I do enjoy colouring and i get paid very well for it thankyou.
P.s think what you want i do have a fine art degree with hons. Bring on.

Eston Strangler
16-05-2010, 11:46 AM
of course i know u. i live in the same town. ian the idiot they call u. degree in fine art. you wouldn,t know wich way up to hold a colouring book. funny how it took you an hour to remember you had a degree.

borocub
16-05-2010, 12:12 PM
well i do have other things to do. So go back to the old focks home. Were u belong.

Eston Strangler
16-05-2010, 02:09 PM
other things to do. evrytime i come on here you are sitting viewing whos online. you want to get a life man. judging by the crap you write you even shit on here.

borocub
16-05-2010, 02:15 PM
well that's me done. I can do as i please.

otkteach
17-05-2010, 12:44 AM
Well ... flippin' 'eck ... you go away for a few days and find your post has been hijacked and you're being accused (along with others) of all kinds of things!! Everyone is entitled to their opinions .. but there are limits. Thanks for your supportive messages and explanations borocub. Much Appreciated. And I hope that no one else will be misinterpreting honesty for ageism! Thanks guys!