PDA

View Full Version : Dear Ladies

ladyseeker
17-05-2010, 11:43 AM
Are you enthralled by the idea of being taken to task for all those little things you'd rather not confess to someone you live with, share a life with or perhaps have no-one to share with. Every month or two my wife likes to purge herself of these little 'slip-ups', these 'naughty moments' and she drapes herself across my knee... An hour or so later she thanks me in a way that only she can and gets up saying that she feels a lot better. There are misty eyes, a sniffle here and there but she feels relieved, unburdened, lighter 'like a catholic after penance'.

Then one day she suggested that there may be others who might benefit from such an 'unburdening' and why don't you place an advertisement and see. So I am.

I can't accommodate as we have young children, she cannot join in for the above reason, sex is not required, demanded or expected but might be fun if we get along in that way. Fondling - a quiet grope you might call it may be permitted, nudity is probably inevitable, intimate contact is likely but nothing that you don't agree to would be perpetrated upon your person - you're in control of the set-up and then; you can leave it to me.

We'd meet in a coffee shop (I prefer tea) or some other public place in a mutually anonymous town and take it from there - if you don't like what you see we go no further - it's as simple as that. I live near Arundel but travel extensively throughout the UK, often staying away and have no worries about traversing the breadth of the country to enjoy what I love.

I'm fifty two, slim-ish - can still hold it all in, devilishly good-looking (she tells me), extremely randy, sensual, open minded, cheerful, optimistic and possess an excellent sense of humour, all my own teeth and hair, am solvent and very happy in my life. I love bottoms, boobs, women and all their paraphernalia, their foibles and their charms. Most of all I like spanking them, correcting them and working with them so we can all get down, get dirty and feel better.

I say again, I can't accommodate but may be able to arrange an hotel overnight after we've agreed what we want to do but the main thing is that you say what that is to be.

I suspect that very large ladies won't get my vote. My wife is forty five so I guess the upper age limit is about five years older than that (we none of us want to face the future too soon although there will be exceptions to all rules) but most of all you will have a genuine desire to atone, to be 'scourged' and to feel the release that only paying for one's sins can produce.

I have a bewildering array of implements ranging from leather straps to tawses, riding crops to cat-o' nine-tails, ping-pong bats to wooden paddles and more canes than a garden centre. I can also bring along an amount of 'restraint' gear if that's your bag, but the critical thing is the hand which goes everywhere with me.

Get in touch if you feel able and if you don't then I'm sorry I didn't express it all in a way you felt comfortable with.

John

ladyseeker
25-05-2010, 01:33 PM
Bumpety bump