PDA

View Full Version : Suity lads

Richard Hampton
22-05-2010, 12:44 AM
Commute up to toWn each day and love seeing chaps in their tight suit trousers and slacks. Occaionally get the chance to run my hand over a tightly trousered pair of butt cheeks and there seems to be a lot of hefty cock and ball action on display. My fave is Friday when the suity lads seem to be a bit randy after Thirsty Thursday!
Would love the idea of being MD of a company where lads are sent to me on a Friday for discipline... Eg misdeameanours are sorted out over the desk or OTK! Kinow a fair few lads who like the cane and CP from their schooldays and think a comapny where the lads are randy suity boys and the md and directors are pinstriped headmaster/teacher figures is a great idea! Would love to have a queue of lads waiting on a Friday and listening to the sharp canings I give with my deputy. Like the idea of lads being held between dep's thighs as I pummell their arses . also like the idea of a good long two way fuck after with dep head and i giving these lads something to think about by ramming our big thick cocks up their arses ! Anyone else into suit and workplace role-play. pinstripes/ school and home/ slacks/dad son ??

Mr Cane
11-08-2010, 12:19 AM
Commute up to toWn each day and love seeing chaps in their tight suit trousers and slacks......

Drooling at the thought!

londoner600
18-03-2011, 04:54 PM
Love this idea - have similar thoughts myself commuting to London - and would love to be part of your company!
I have sent you a separate email.....maybe...........