PDA

View Full Version : My Intro to male Cp

TeessideBen
29-05-2010, 10:12 AM
A number of years ago one warm saturday afternoon while out walking in near by stockton on tees I called into Ropner park and being caught short I needed the loo, once done I left and saw a mate of mine from the BDSM scene sat on the grass close by so I went over to talk with him,

The talk was going well and he was telling me of his new collar and cuffs he had at home - after about 15 minutes or so I headed off to his with him and once at his he got out the collar & cuffs neadless to say I tryed them on as you do!.

I removed my shirt and allowed him to take a few photos thinking as he is a tad kinky he would like some pic's for his recon profile, he asked if he could attach thecuffs to this hook in a wooden beam just off the roof tho it ment I would need to stand on tip toe's I yes yes, with moments later out came a gag the a muzzle and more cloth stripping.

Until after a few minutes he had me just where ne needed in gear naked on the tips of my toe's in this lounge (I should at this point point out his small cottage house is on a farm and its rather open plan) any how while hanging there he walked off and came back holding a nice think headmasters cane and with a big smile he said Now if you don't want his tell me (of course unable to speak) he gave me 5 simple but light stokes witch I have to say were ok but fun.

Moments later he attached rope to each of my ankles and tied my legs apart so I couldn't move very well, and again he started another 5 then 5 more until I couldn't take any more I was close to screaming ok he said try this out came a paddle and Wack ouch this hurt again and again he paddled my arse then off came his belt and that was worse I think because of the hard leather.

He was enjoying himself so much using me he didnt hear the front door bell tho a knock on the door and he stopped to turn and go to the door totally forgetting about me hung with a seriously red arse with tears running down my face, the door opened and the postman gave him some letters followed by a oh that looks fun, and the door closed, as he remembered having me there in full view !

It was a good two hours later he finished giving me my Intro into cp without breaks or mercy being offered it was fun - after wards he made sure to get me dressed and took me to the car park in preston park close by where i was told to get out as he drove off leaving me to take a slow and painful walk home, I was 26 at the time and didnt play in cp until I was 32 but still keen.