PDA

View Full Version : Birched in period costume...

anarchistic_masochist
31-05-2010, 08:52 PM
Hello Everyone

It's the first time I've ever posted anything in this section. I'm not looking for someone to birch me in particular at this moment in time, but wanted to share this fantasy. (I don't wanna be accused of being a "time waster"!) It would be interesting to know people's thoughts on this:

I had a morbid fascination of the cane for a long time and I've tasted the business end of one many times. Now, my attentions have turned to the dreaded birch...I've seen the marks they leave....proper hardcore! I'd imagine it being a cross between a caning and a whipping, combining the best (or worst!) elements of both!

Scenareo wise, if I could, it would be judicial I suppose. That would be relatively easy to enact. My other fantasies involve essentially going back in time to late Victorian/Edwardian times, wearing the petticoats and split knickers etc, being tied to one of those stool things with the straps for tethering limbs and being severely flogged with a birch rod! The Victorians really went for overkill and I'd love to be severely punished by a harsh, stern master...*goes all wibbly....again....*

Trust me to be different and awkward, eh? :D

Cherry x

fundesperado
01-06-2010, 01:46 PM
HI . loved your post & your thoughts on time wasters . I could have written that !thay drive me up the wall ! . Good luck with the birching ,I wish i near coventry as i would love to be involved in that senario . liam

anarchistic_masochist
01-06-2010, 06:53 PM
HI . loved your post & your thoughts on time wasters . I could have written that !thay drive me up the wall ! . Good luck with the birching ,I wish i near coventry as i would love to be involved in that senario . liam

Hi Liam

Thanks mate. You would like to be involved how? Would you wanna dole out the punishment or be on the receiving end? Are you a Top or a bottom? (I get the impression that you're a bottom :))

Cherry x

Chiefwhip
03-06-2010, 12:03 PM
I have a couple of videos with just this theme. Stern guardian birches his ward and maid.

Their skirts and underskirts raised to expose their buttocks clad in split bloomers,which are loosened to reveal more of their bare bottoms -a task for his house keeper does, then thrashed with canes and birches.

The problem is finding a suitable place to gather the slim branches to make up the birch, and they can leave bits all over the room.

Some how there is a different type of erotic element, as there is not total nudity of a more modern knicker down CP scene. The nudity that is seen being more 'Taboo' than in modern times.

CW

anarchistic_masochist
03-06-2010, 07:14 PM
I have a couple of videos with just this theme. Stern guardian birches his ward and maid.

Their skirts and underskirts raised to expose their buttocks clad in split bloomers,which are loosened to reveal more of their bare bottoms -a task for his house keeper does, then thrashed with canes and birches.

The problem is finding a suitable place to gather the slim branches to make up the birch, and they can leave bits all over the room.

Some how there is a different type of erotic element, as there is not total nudity of a more modern knicker down CP scene. The nudity that is seen being more 'Taboo' than in modern times.

CW

I've heard that if you soak the twigs in salt water or vinegar a) it hurts more and b) it stops them from going brittle

Chiefwhip
07-06-2010, 10:22 PM
I've heard that if you soak the twigs in salt water or vinegar a) it hurts more and b) it stops them from going brittle

But you need fresh 'stems' to start with. Now I'll find them, if you'll wear the split knickers, LOL.

anarchistic_masochist
07-06-2010, 10:31 PM
But you need fresh 'stems' to start with. Now I'll find them, if you'll wear the split knickers, LOL.

I'm sure I'll be able to source them from somewhere! Have you seen vintage photos of beauties being birched wearing split knickers? Aww, man.... so erotic!!! *goes all wibbly...*

Cherry x

Chiefwhip
07-06-2010, 11:56 PM
Oh yes.

More erotic as there is not the overt nudity with more modern spanking, but which in the Victorian and Edwardian times would have been very naughty. Also the idea that with the split knickers, a lady would have been easily 'available' to sexual advances.

Burton

anarchistic_masochist
08-06-2010, 12:16 AM
Oh yes.

More erotic as there is not the overt nudity with more modern spanking, but which in the Victorian and Edwardian times would have been very naughty. Also the idea that with the split knickers, a lady would have been easily 'available' to sexual advances.

Burton

Split knickers would've been more practical when going to the loo! I've seen close up pictures of reddened bottoms peeping through split knickers with a birch just resting there - so evocative! Have you seen the Lupus films, with the bald Headmaster? It's foreign - more like a period drama, but the dialogue is brilliant and very funny in places. He has a whipping stool with restraints and he canes recalitrant schoolgirls with neither remorse, pity or mercy. A proper punishment caning. The girls are screaming and crying, but he doesn't relent - he carries on regardless until he has carried out the sentance, as it were.

Cherry x

Chiefwhip
08-06-2010, 12:23 AM
I've a quite a few of the RGE/Lupus film and a good link to a site with some of the complete films too.

Good Old Pavel. I'd love one of his spanking table/benchs. In some of the more recent films it has been made more stable with a support at the base.

Certainly the 'Demon Headmaster' LOL. Lave some of the 'Diaper' position spanking in some of the 'Fifties' period films.

anarchistic_masochist
08-06-2010, 12:35 AM
I've a quite a few of the RGE/Lupus film and a good link to a site with some of the complete films too.

Good Old Pavel. I'd love one of his spanking table/benchs. In some of the more recent films it has been made more stable with a support at the base.

Certainly the 'Demon Headmaster' LOL. Lave some of the 'Diaper' position spanking in some of the 'Fifties' period films.

Pavel is not really a demon headmaster; there's a degree of pathos that makes you sympathise with him. Our resident Demon Headmaster, Covspank, really does live up to his name! He's the epitome of draconian austerity. The fact that he only spanks males doesn't make me fear him any less!

Cherry x

Michaeloxon
08-06-2010, 11:31 PM

I could probably make you a table if you have a design ?

Michael

Chiefwhip
09-06-2010, 09:39 PM
I could probably make you a table if you have a design ?

Michael

I'll try to find a decent photo of one - not sure if I can afford one though?

Burton

jennyTv
09-06-2010, 09:49 PM
Axfords the corset people sell split knickers.. I have some and could recomend them .. bit pricey tho

http://www.axfords.co.uk/Bloomers.html

anarchistic_masochist
09-06-2010, 10:54 PM
Cheers! :)

anarchistic_masochist
10-12-2010, 05:57 PM
Been looking into Victorian/Edwardian undies etc - man, they're expensive! Curse my education....years ago you were taught to sew and make things; I can just about darn socks and sew on buttons!

Chiefwhip's got a birch rod though...*whimpers* Plus, he's making me clean up the aftermath!!! There's gonna be bits of twig flying about everywhere! I've been beaten and flogged with just about everything else though...canes, floggers, paddles, hairbrushes, rulers, wooden spoons, belts, straps, carpet beaters, slippers...but not a birch rod...yet!

Seeing as I'm going to be hoovering up the debris (if I'm lucky - he may well make me pick up the bits by hand!) it may well be appropriate to be dressed as a Victorian/Edwardian maid. It would be like a pervy CP version of Downton Abbey - how cool would that be? *grin!*

Cherry x