PDA

View Full Version : Stanger at the door

submisif
01-06-2010, 09:54 AM
Mom had gone to work and it was school hols, I answered a knock on the door and a man asked if my mom was in, no she is at work I replied,he said he needed to take my photo for the school files. he came in and told me to put my school uniform on, when I came down he told me it is dangerous to let strangers into my house when mom wasn't there and that he was going to spank me for being a naughty girl, I was very frightened and couldnt stop him putting me over his knee, I couldn't move because he was holding me tightly. he lifted my skirt right up and spanked me for ages, when he allowed me to stand my bottom was stinging but it was strangely a nice feeling, as he spoke to me I was rubbing my bottom to ease the sting he turned me round and took my knickers down to look at my bottom his hand squeezing here and there, I promised him I would be a good girl and tell nobody.
I keep hoping he will come again and when im at home alone I wear my school stuff in case he comes again to spank me, I wish he would.

landlord
16-06-2010, 12:56 PM
looking forward to meeting you email on its way.