PDA

View Full Version : CP capital ?

lilbunny
04-06-2010, 07:12 AM
Is Coventry the CP capital of the UK ?
Have you seen how many people on here come from Cov ?

anarchistic_masochist
04-06-2010, 08:24 AM
You would have thought so, wouldn't you? *laughs* I've noticed that as well. It's as much of a shock to me as it is to you!

Cherry x

anarchistic_masochist
04-06-2010, 05:01 PM
It's probably because the King of Spanking lives there!

TDH

Oh yeah? Who's that then? (!)

Cherry x

anarchistic_masochist
04-06-2010, 05:38 PM
If you need to ask, are you sure that you live in Coventry, or are you just aspiring to be upwardly mobile?(!!)

TDH

Upwardly mobile? Coventry? In the same sentence?! Ha! (!!!)

*Looks out of window* - yep... I'm in Coventry all right!

anarchistic_masochist
04-06-2010, 05:51 PM
Try cleaning your windows!

Done better than that Sir - I've had them replaced! Got double glazing now! How's that for upwardly mobile? Tee-hee!

jennyTv
28-06-2010, 10:13 PM
I suppose you need double glazing in Coventry to keep the cold wind and rain at bay

anarchistic_masochist
28-06-2010, 11:56 PM
Coventry is in the West Midlands. It is an hour by road or train from London. It is not in the frozen barren wastelands of the Arctic Circle. Neither do all of its residents own a whippet nor keep their coal in the bath! Is jenny Tv's posting another example of the ignorance of southerners, or just a cheap jibe at those of us who live north of Watford?

The Demon Headmaster

Coventry seems to have a bit of a "bad-ass" reputation though. My partner is a licenced doorman - he has the orange SIA badge that allows him to do this and he's taken up an down the country to marshal rock concerts etc. Anyway, if he's ever manning the doors in other cities and it's discovered that the bouncers are from Coventry, the punters are scared witless! Someone from Coventry rang in to Radio One for a phone-in. When the DJ, Chris Moyles found out the listener was a Coventrian, he said: "Christ, it's a wonder you've not been stabbed yet!" I can't stand him!

Cherry x

kraker
29-06-2010, 07:37 AM
Coventry is in the West Midlands. It is an hour by road or train from London. It is not in the frozen barren wastelands of the Arctic Circle. Neither do all of its residents own a whippet nor keep their coal in the bath! Is jenny Tv's posting another example of the ignorance of southerners, or just a cheap jibe at those of us who live north of Watford?

The Demon Headmaster

Living in Yorkshire, it is not unknown for us to have to take the coal out of the tin bath in order to wash the whippet........

anarchistic_masochist
29-06-2010, 07:50 AM
Living in Yorkshire, it is not unknown for us to have to take the coal out of the tin bath in order to wash the whippet........

I don't have a whippet, but I have a pet snake, and I have to take the charcoal (for the barbeque) out of my cubicle shower in order to give snakey a bath....

Cherry x

anarchistic_masochist
29-06-2010, 07:30 PM
I hated last of the summer wine.
They say Yorkshire men are the tightest in the country.
Is this true?
:eek:

Not sure, Sir but Scots are supposed to be miserly - all nonsence of course. I couldn't imagine you being stingey, especially when it comes to doleing out CP! Yikes!!! :eek:

jennyTv
29-06-2010, 09:04 PM

The Demon Headmaster

Had to visit my daughter when she was at Warwick University and it rained every single time I went..
Did they call it Warwick cos they would struggle to find students if they called it University of Cov I wonder ?

borocub
29-06-2010, 09:16 PM
I hated last of the summer wine.
They say Yorkshire men are the tightest in the country.
Is this true?
:eek:
I'm a yorkshire man, i'm not tight with money, when friends come to stay i like them to feel comfortable and relaxed.

anarchistic_masochist
29-06-2010, 10:25 PM
Had to visit my daughter when she was at Warwick University and it rained every single time I went..
Did they call it Warwick cos they would struggle to find students if they called it University of Cov I wonder ?

There's a Coventry University as well, 'Cub. It's an old polytechnic.

Cherry x

anarchistic_masochist
30-06-2010, 07:35 PM
I heard it rumoured that you were Glasgow's answer to Norah Batty and Old Compo rolled into one!
TDH

Compo really fancied Norah Batty - how does that work if Westy is a gestalt entity? :confused:

Cherry x

kraker
30-06-2010, 11:15 PM
Im an only twin. :confused:

Far be it from me to spread gossip, but Westey is a sequential hermaphrodite!
TDH

anarchistic_masochist
03-07-2010, 12:14 AM
Do you know? You're beginning to sound more and more like the Looper. He had a fixation with nurses as well! Wonder what happened to Loopy? We can but hope that you go the same way!!
TDH

The nurse thing has become one big in-joke now, Sir. Would you really want Westey to disappear too? Who would you take the mickey out of then? Me and Westey...sorry...Westey and I are the only regular people on this forum really, apart from Chiefwhip, Borocub and MichealOxon I suppose...

Cherry x