PDA

View Full Version : At the mercy of my master

Bathspankee
04-06-2010, 09:26 PM
In my fantasy I arrive at my master's house at an agreed time. The door is unlocked, so I let myself in &, as agreed assume my position in the corner of the hall - hands on head, legs spread, nose right against the wall. After a few seconds I am aware of someone behind me. Ignoring me completely he closes & locks the door, slipping the key into his pocket. He watches me for a few minutes, without making a sound, while I contemplate my predicament. He then swiftly and efficiently blindfolds me & commands me to open my mouth as he stuffs a big ball-gag between my teeth, buckling it tightly into place. With that he strips me naked & turns me round to face him, as he attaches a collar around my neck. This - he explains - is a symbol of his power over me, while I wear it I am his property & his to treat as he sees fit.

At this point my imagination tends to wander, depending on my mood. Some days I imagine him dressing me in a jock-strap, or a pair of tight y-fronts. On other days he leaves me naked & on others still squeezes me into a pair of lacy knickers, stockings and suspenders. Most commonly though, he dresses me in a girls' school uniform. A crisp white blouse (with the top button undone, so the world can see my collar), a tie and a shortish pleated skirt. Underneath I'm wearing a sensible white bra, white cotton panties and knee-length white socks.

Once I'm dressed, I'm dragged to his study for a stern telling off & a nice bottom-warming otk, with appropriate pauses for corner time & more telling off. My fantasies vary again from this moment & I may find myself tied to the coffee table, bent over the dining room table and tied into place, tied up in the shower, or face down on the bed for more punishment. All the time the punishments grow harder & I know he will not be content until I'm in tears. However, things always end with me on my back on the bed, wrists, knees and ankles tightly tied while he kneels astride me. Removing my blindfold for the first time he promptly ejaculates in my face. Leaving me gagged & covered in cum he wanks me to a swift climax.

Apologies if this offends anyone.

I've acted out several parts of this with a gentleman friend, but unfortunately he's far, far too nice to start things as I describe here, instead making me a cup of tea & enjoying a good chat before going into 'stern' mode.

I should also add that due to my current circumstances I'm not able to meet anyone at present (unless I get a really good offer!) That said, I'd love to make contact with anyone who might be prepared to help!