PDA

View Full Version : FAO Covspank & Westy - (An Apology)

anarchistic_masochist
05-06-2010, 01:18 AM
This isn't the first time a Python reference has landed me in hot water! Once, I was asked if I was arguing and I replied in the negative, stating that I merely contradicted him and it was not quite the same thing (c.f. argument sketch)...well you can imagine what the consequences were for trying to be too clever, can't you? A hard caning! Ouch!

I strongly suspect that the Graham Chapman "stop that! It's silly!" reference was the final straw for Covspank, as I have been of late, very cheeky - so much so, he was actually considering breaking his cardinal rule i.e. not spanking females! Yikes! And here was me thinking that I was safe! It really put the wind up me big time. Therefore, in light of this, I will throw my hands up and apologise for my impertinence. And as Westender or "Westy" seems to be a friend of the Demon Headmaster, I must apologise to him too - I've been truly awful to him! The banter was fun, but I do get a bit carried away sometimes and overstep the mark. So Covpank and Westy, please accept my apology - I'm really sorry for being so cheeky.

Kind Regards

Cherry x