PDA

View Full Version : What The !!!

Uncle David
05-06-2010, 01:46 AM
What's happening in this forum? Could it be that somebody is desperate, or what?

Uncle David

anarchistic_masochist
05-06-2010, 02:44 AM
What do you mean, Sir? I do not follow you.

Uncle David
05-06-2010, 01:44 PM
What do you mean, Sir? I do not follow you.

Do not be puzzled Cherry - Just cast your eyes down the list and I think you'll understand what I mean.

Uncle David :)

anarchistic_masochist
05-06-2010, 02:23 PM
Do not be puzzled Cherry - Just cast your eyes down the list and I think you'll understand what I mean.

Uncle David :)

What list? Either I'm dense or you're being cryptic! :D

Uncle David
05-06-2010, 05:03 PM
What list? Either I'm dense or you're being cryptic! :D

You're a subbie Cherry but, as a friend of mine, I definitely wouldn't describe you as "dense."

Look down the list of threads further down this forum and you'll see multiple messages, giving the impression to me that somebody is desperate.

Uncle David

PS: Could it be that you're trying, without success, to wind me up :confused:

anarchistic_masochist
05-06-2010, 05:15 PM
You're a subbie Cherry but, as a friend of mine, I definitely wouldn't describe you as "dense."

Look down the list of threads further down this forum and you'll see multiple messages, giving the impression to me that somebody is desperate.

Uncle David

PS: Could it be that you're trying, without success, to wind me up :confused:

I'm not trying to wind you up, Sir. Honest. :) I was genuinely puzzled. x

Cherry x

anarchistic_masochist
05-06-2010, 05:20 PM
Ahhhhhh! *lightbulb goes 'ping!'* I see what you mean now!!!! Happy days! Yes, I quite agree with you. Why post the same thread several times? (i.e. the individual we're both referring to) How irksome...

Cherry x

anarchistic_masochist
05-06-2010, 06:22 PM
I gather you mean ME

Well, now that you mention it, yeah, I do mean you. I didn't need to mention your name as evidently, you knew who I was referring to. Your guilty conscience has made you defensive and aggressive. Why post multiple posts all saying the same thing? All you will achieve is driving the very people away that you want to attract. What you're doing is the equivalent of spamming and it's annoying! And I'm not the only person who holds this opinion.

To get what you're looking for - keep your ad short, to the point and post it ONCE. I can almost guarantee that you will have more success. As it stands, it's too long and posting it many times over smacks of desperation. I see you've had no replies as yet. That's probably why!

I bear you no malice or ill will and I hope you find what you're looking for.

Regards

Cherry

Uncle David
05-06-2010, 07:40 PM
Well actually anarchistic_masochist maybe YOU meant me but the person who actually started this thread didn't mean me as I got a post from them OK? my name is unfamiliar to them so they said so maybe you should actually get your facts straight.
Oh I too don't bear you no ill will or malice either OK darling?:D :)

You are giving the strong impression that you are not only desperate but also somewhat temporamentally unsuited to play adult games such as spanking which does need a good measure of understanding and common-sense.

As Cherry rightly states, far from attracting replies, you will deter people.

Like the good lady who is also a friend of mine, I don't wish you any ill-will.

It is you who has now made our disagreement public and so I'm publically asking you to refrain from sending me any further Private Messages.

At the time of receiving your PM's, your name wasn't familiar to me, as I am not at all interested in M/M spanking, although I have since realised who you are.

Uncle David

anarchistic_masochist
05-06-2010, 09:00 PM
Uncle David (http://www.cpcontacts.com/uk/forum/member.php?u=14154) http://www.cpcontacts.com/uk/forum/images/statusicon/user_online.gif
http://www.cpcontacts.com/uk/forum/images/reputation/reputation_pos.gif

http://www.cpcontacts.com/uk/forum/images/icons/icon1.gif Re: posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by juliesylvia
You mean me do you? well I forgot to put my other mobile number OK

Originally Posted by Uncle David
No - Definitely NOT you! Your name isn't even familiar to me.

I rest my case , don't worry I won't be PMing you again not being nasty to either of you but please don't tell me anything about how to advertise I did something silly by forgetting my 2nd mobile number so put it in all my recent ad's possibly shouldn't have done it as it does make me look a bit desperate but please no more advice , bearing no ill will to either of you by the way I wasn't aware I was asking you to be into M/M spanking with me whatsoever :D

You forgot your number....a pitiful excuse. All you would've had to do was to reply to your own ad to add your second number, and then written something like "forgot my number" in the subject heading box. Forgetting your number still does not justify posting your ad half a dozen times. As it stands, it's all academic now as you've admitted that your actions made you look "a bit desperate." Like I said before, I hope you do find what you're looking for, only I pray that the Top takes you a little out of your comfort zone and pushes your limits - not only is it good to push yourself mentally, I feel that you actually deserve some real punishment for being so silly!

Good luck with your search.

Kind Regards

Cherry x

Uncle David
05-06-2010, 09:50 PM
Hello again juliesylvia,

To put the record straight:

At the time of reading and replying to your PM, your name wasn't familiar to me, although I had previously drawn attention to the fact that somebody may be desperate. In fact, there were five consecutive adverts on this forum which I later realised were placed by you.

In my opinion, one advert per member per page should be sufficient and it is to be hoped that you now realise this.

As has already been stated, you have made yourself appear rather silly but I also wish you well in your quest to find a suitable spanking partner.

Best wishes, Uncle David