PDA

View Full Version : what i think i need

nighthawk650
06-06-2010, 09:41 PM
my fantasy is that i get caught doing something i shouldn't by a stranger and they punish me in front of someone else by telling me to bend over and giving me 5 hard slaps on my jeans, then they take down my jeans make me bend over again and give me 10 hard slaps on my boxer shorts, they then tell me to stay bent over and they pull down my boxer shorts to give me 15 hard slaps on my bare bum, then they tell me to take off all my clothes and lay on my back, they then take hold of my legs and give me 20 slaps in a diaper position, and then maybe they wank me. i'm a 38 male that hopes this will come true at least in part oneday

borocub
30-06-2010, 11:33 AM
i hope you do get a spanking like that sounds good. That spanking would be a warm up for me, as i'm a very naughty bear cub. :D:p

anarchistic_masochist
30-06-2010, 07:32 PM
If you really want this log on to the house of commons website. That's where you will find likeminded folk.
Ask for David or Nick, or both.
:D

LMAO!!!! :D

Man, that's funny!!!

Cherry x x

borocub
01-07-2010, 05:14 PM
I want Boro to be our Mascot. We were wrong about him he is a smashing
bloke.

I'll be ur mascot then, and when sir T.D. H. comes to visit the northeast again i would like to make an apointment for sir to visit me.for a otk spanking.

borocub
01-07-2010, 05:30 PM
Next Spanking Tour of the North East will be 14th - 30th September. Have got a couple of shorter visits planned before then, but no time for spanking on those.
TDH
I will put the dates in my diary sir, so i can make an apointment. Thankyou sir.

borocub
01-07-2010, 05:39 PM
yes i do sir, i think i'd better read john's post again sir. Just to remind me.

borocub
01-07-2010, 05:45 PM
Good idea. Remember- I believe that the spanking starts when the tears begin!
TDH
THankyou for the reminder sir. I think my bottom has just ran out the door.

anarchistic_masochist
01-07-2010, 09:57 PM
LMAO, what does that mean Cherry Pie?

Sorry - internet nerdy speak. It means: Laughing My Arse Off !

Cherry x

borocub
02-07-2010, 05:21 PM
Nothing can upset me today.
It's sunny here and at lunchtime I am being taken to Glasgow's finest restaurant by a client.

It's semi final day at Wimbers and it's so exciting.

Nadal will beat Murray
Djokovic will beat Berdych

Djokovic will take the title.

I will eat my shoes if this is not the outcome.
Sir if you do have to eat your
Shoes. Then can we see some photos .now that would make our year.:D:D:D

anarchistic_masochist
02-07-2010, 06:37 PM
Well said, Boro! I couldn't agree more! I think the expression is LMAO!!!!
TDH

That's correct, Sir. Alternatively, you could choose from ROFL!! (Rolling On Floor Laughing) or combine the two: ROFLMAO!!!

Or, if you were to admit to a bladder-related mirth mishap, you could even say: PMSL!!! (P***ing MySelf (sic.) Laughing.)

If the latter is the case, Nursey is on standby, Sir. :D

Cherry x

borocub
04-07-2010, 07:36 PM
I've got my seat booked in the front row to see you eating your shoes!!
Mustn't forget the camera!! Bon appetit!!
TDH
I wouldn't want to miss this one, i hope you have big feet westey sir, ha ha.:D:D

anarchistic_masochist
04-07-2010, 08:18 PM
I wouldn't want to miss this one, i hope you have feet westey sir, ha ha.:D:D

Oh, you two are terrible! *chuckles* Y'know, a part of me feels duty-bound to defend poor Westey, but he does leave himself wide open for the ripping of his life...

And I can't even join in because I'll just make things even worse for myself, if that's possible!

Cherry x

borocub
04-07-2010, 08:23 PM
well yes westey sir does drop some clangers somtimes, it's usually me.

anarchistic_masochist
04-07-2010, 08:31 PM
well yes westey sir does drop some clangers somtimes, it's usually me.

Poor Clangers! He really needs to be more careful...

*Both Cherry and Borocub become aware of the sounds of indignant whistling coming from near the floor. They both look down to see a bunch of pink, knitted, alien mice jumping up and down angrily...*

Cherry x

borocub
04-07-2010, 08:58 PM
If his feet are anything like the size of his mouth, his shoes must resemble banana boats!
TDH

Ok then does westey sir want fresh cream and choc sprinckles with his shoes.

anarchistic_masochist
04-07-2010, 09:03 PM
Ok then does westey sir want fresh cream and choc sprinckles with his shoes.

Don't forget the strawberries! It is Wimbledon after all!

Cherry x

anarchistic_masochist
04-07-2010, 09:11 PM
You're just spoiling him- shoes are best eaten plain- with just a squeeze of lemon- ask Delia!
TDH

I feel disinclined to ask that psychopath anything, after what happened last time...She came crashing through my window when I was cooking onions poached in cocoa - beat me senseless, she did!

Cherry x

anarchistic_masochist
05-07-2010, 12:00 AM
Don't say that you weren't warned! She's got a nasty streak when she thinks people are pinching her recipes! You got off lightly! Rick Stein tried to steal the recipe for cherries in garlic - the dog got it!! She brought out a recipe for fricasee of terrier just after that!
TDH

I still have nightmares...being tied up, gagged with a tea-towel and savagely spanked with the biggest wooden spatula you have ever seen....I can see why you like her, Sir....

Cherry x

borocub
05-07-2010, 08:29 AM
yes! Yes westey sir has finally gone to the other side. My work is done, :D

borocub
05-07-2010, 08:37 AM
At least he won't be able to give you the slipper- he won't have any- he'll have eaten them!! SHOES OFF! SHOES OFF! SHOES OFF!
TDH
Yes sir, with lots of lemon, with a touch of icing sugar. Mmm

borocub
05-07-2010, 09:03 AM
Another fan of Delia I see!!
Sir, yes, as i love to cook, i grow my own veg too.

borocub
05-07-2010, 09:18 AM
There is a complete lack of respect from you Boroboy.
You are not getting away with this.
There's a pm on the way too you. Let's see if you are as brave after reading it.
Ho dear. I'm in for it now. !!!!!!!:eek:

borocub
05-07-2010, 09:27 AM
I shouldn't worry about it- he won't be able to find his way out of Glasgow!
Has westey sir got 'sat nav'. by way i do have family in glasgow. Westey sir might find them.

borocub
05-07-2010, 09:33 AM
SAT NAV in Glasgow!! They don't have cars yet!

Ho!. So they still use horse and cart then.

borocub
05-07-2010, 11:36 AM
There is a complete lack of respect from you Boroboy.
You are not getting away with this.
There's a pm on the way too you. Let's see if you are as brave after reading it.
Looks like westey sir is losing his memory. No pm as yet. Or is sir keeping me on my toes. I hope the shoes taste good.

borocub
05-07-2010, 11:46 AM
Losing his memory? You are being charitable. Lost in the mists of time I fear! You have to keep reminding him of things- and only use small words. Poor old codger - I suppose it will come to us all in the end! Do they wear shoes in Glasgow?
TDH
What about Q cards for westey sir, with pictures on. I think they wear hob nail boots. I'll go on google and find out sir. !!!!

Been on google i found out they wear. Leather ghillie borgues.

borocub
05-07-2010, 12:00 PM
I think he's so far gone, he wouldn't remember what the picture was of! I supect it's the whisky that's pickled his brain! I don't think they've discovered hob nail boots yet! If you Google "Primitive culture" it might say something.
TDH
Well sir i'll hide the whisky if westey sir turns up at my place. Sir how far back in time do you want me to go back too.would the stone age be ok.

borocub
05-07-2010, 12:10 PM
Just think Jurassic Park - Westey is certainly a dinosaur! Good thinking about the whisky- it's for his own good!
TDH

Sir i'll have a look, i have a mate that maybe able to find out which dinosaur westy sir is related too.

borocub
05-07-2010, 12:23 PM
Is there one that's a slow plodder, roars a bit, but doesn't really serve any
useful purpose? That'll be the one
that Westey is related to!

Sir yes to all of the above, it's called Stegosaurus. With a small brain too. It's been on the whisky too.

borocub
05-07-2010, 02:06 PM
i'm in a very cheeky and wind up mood. See my daddy would keep me in line, but when he's not with me, i go back to my naught boi ways.

borocub
05-07-2010, 02:36 PM
I wouldn't worry about it Boro - by the time that old Stegosaurusender has turned round to see who just kicked him, you'll be five miles away! "Setting yourself up for a good hiding" - the really sad thing is that he actually believes he's capable of it!! Poor deluded old git!
TDH
Sir i'm not worried, the old westey wind bag is just having a bark at me. Wow wow.

borocub
05-07-2010, 02:54 PM
Well, Westey, even the Subs on here recognise you for what you are - an
old wind bag!!! LMAO!!

TDH
Sir. Westey nows i'm ready and waiting for him to give me a good spanking

borocub
05-07-2010, 03:06 PM
Well Boro, I hope that you are patient! You may be ready and waiting, but it's very doubtful that he is up to the task!
TDH
So i should wait for when you are back up north then sir.

borocub
05-07-2010, 04:01 PM
Now that will be a spanking worth waiting for!! You might just be sitting down again in time for Christmas!
TDH
Ooooooooch, oooooooooch. Well there be tears. :eek:! :eek:

borocub
05-07-2010, 05:52 PM
What a question! I believe that the spanking starts when the tears begin to flow!
TDH
To both sirs, i'm ready to take what's coming. My bum will be so sore :eek:

borocub
05-07-2010, 06:53 PM
I wouldn't worry about Westey's spanking- you won't know that you've had it!! Mine on the other hand....
TDH
Yes sir i have seen what ur hands can do to a naughty boi's bottom.
:eek:

borocub
05-07-2010, 07:01 PM
Well, Boro, as you've been such a naughty boy, I think you might be meeting my hairbrush as well!
TDH
Now i'm sweating, at the thourght of you pounding my poor bum sir.

borocub
05-07-2010, 07:20 PM
Having second thoughts?
Sir, no i'm looking forward to meeting u sir, and going over ur knee.

anarchistic_masochist
05-07-2010, 07:48 PM
I think I must be going senile and confused too: how come I've earned another 20, Westey, Sir? :confused:

Cherry x

borocub
05-07-2010, 07:50 PM
I think I must be going senile and confused too: how come I've earned another 20, Westey, Sir? :confused:

Cherry x
My fault hun i've been so cheeky, today .:o

anarchistic_masochist
06-07-2010, 08:48 AM
My fault hun i've been so cheeky, today .:o

How is it your fault? I don't understand how I've earned another 20. If he cannot justify it, then I hold the power of veto! I won't be spanked for no reason at all...

Cherry x

borocub
06-07-2010, 03:49 PM
How is it your fault? I don't understand how I've earned another 20. If he cannot justify it, then I hold the power of veto! I won't be spanked for no reason at all...

Cherry x
I' one of westey sir's posts he wanted me there when he punishes you. For been disrespectful to him on this thread.

anarchistic_masochist
06-07-2010, 06:54 PM
I' one of westey sir's posts he wanted me there when he punishes you. For been disrespectful to him on this thread.

Knowing my luck, I'd cause you to switch and you would be spanking me an' all! :eek:

My poor, poor bottom.... :(

Cherry x

borocub
06-07-2010, 07:45 PM
Knowing my luck, I'd cause you to switch and you would be spanking me an' all! :eek:

My poor, poor bottom.... :(

Cherry x

Would i do that to you !:D:p

anarchistic_masochist
06-07-2010, 08:33 PM
Would i do that to you !:D:p

Not normally, no - but I have the uncanny ability of incurring the wrath of people...:( Remember, even you threatened to tan my hide once for my cheekiness! Remember?! :eek:

I do...

Cherry x

borocub
06-07-2010, 08:41 PM
Not normally, no - but I have the uncanny ability of incurring the wrath of people...:( Remember, even you threatened to tan my hide once for my cheekiness! Remember?! :eek:

I do...

Cherry x
Yes i do remember, i have a nice collection on tools too. :D

anarchistic_masochist
06-07-2010, 08:49 PM
Yes i do remember, i have a nice collection on tools too. :D

I know!! I've seen the pictures!!! :eek: *whimpers*

Cherry x

borocub
06-07-2010, 08:53 PM
I know!! I've seen the pictures!!! :eek: *whimpers*

Cherry x

When i was at my daddies a few months ago, he had found a 4 foot wood ruler. By it hurt when it went across my bare bum. :D

borocub
07-07-2010, 09:05 AM
You are both in contention for a hiding.
I love hiding and go seek! Sir. Mmmmmmmm

borocub
07-07-2010, 09:25 AM
You are getting far too impudent, Borocub! During my visit to the North East in September, you will certainly be "enjoying" a good hiding, and you will definitely not have to go looking for it!
TDH
Yes sir! my daddy said a good hand is needed just for starters.

borocub
07-07-2010, 09:34 AM
My hand will be the appetiser!! I fear it's going to be a very long meal!
TDH
Sir i think my bum will be well tenderised.

borocub
07-07-2010, 09:56 AM
Tenderised; slow roasted; and then finished off, with not a scrap left!
Yes my daddy would agree with that one sir.

borocub
07-07-2010, 10:42 AM
Will Daddy be there to call an Ambulance for you when Cov is done with you?
Thanks sir. I have them speed dial. But you make me feel much better for that NOT!!!!!!!!:eek:

borocub
07-07-2010, 10:45 AM
Be afraid, be very afraid.
And where are the new painting's boy?
You said you would post more.
20 more for this lad Cov.

Sir i have uploaded some more of my art work. Some female life drawing.

borocub
07-07-2010, 10:49 AM
westey sir am i in ur bad books now. i thorught i was ur best boi. :confused:

borocub
07-07-2010, 11:22 AM
Not at all Boro you are a really nice guy. But you do deserve a thrashing for the cheek of late.

I believe a punishment is in the pipeline.

*Poor Cherry will be receiving the same*
Yes sir cherry and i have been pushing our luck latly. It's time to pay the price for our cheek. Hope u like the art work. :)

anarchistic_masochist
07-07-2010, 06:26 PM
Tenderised; slow roasted; and then finished off, with not a scrap left!

Sir, it would appear that you've been delving into Delia's recipes again. If that is the case, may I respectfully advise extreme caution - you know what happened to me when I was poaching onions in cocoa! :eek:

Cherry x

anarchistic_masochist
07-07-2010, 06:28 PM
Yes sir cherry and i have been pushing our luck latly. It's time to pay the price for our cheek. Hope u like the art work. :)

Speak for yourself, 'Cub! I've been trying my hardest to be nice and polite - but will anyone believe me?!

Cherry x

borocub
07-07-2010, 06:38 PM
Speak for yourself, 'Cub! I've been trying my hardest to be nice and polite - but will anyone believe me?!

Cherry x
I believe you, i've tried being good, but there you go, i just have to take what's coming to me. ouch:eek:

borocub
07-07-2010, 06:51 PM
Which in your case, is fully justified!! Don't try playing the "I'm innocent" card!!
TDH
Sir your are so right!
'as i hang my head in shame':(

anarchistic_masochist
07-07-2010, 09:42 PM
Sir your are so right!
'as i hang my head in shame':(

I know I shouldn't, but I actually do feel sorry for you! Poor wee 'Cub!

:(

Cherry x