PDA

View Full Version : self spanked and caught with pants down or off

nighthawk650
09-06-2010, 11:42 AM
i was parked up down a dead end road where i had been canoeing i had got back loaded up car and was getting changed standing there in just a towel, when i thought there is no one around i thought there is no one around i think i will go for a walk over the bridge at the end of the road. so put towel in car put shoes on and walked across to the other side where i bent over with back to bridge and gave my self 10 smacks as hard as i could, it felt so good i then gave my knob 20 strokes then turned round to face bridge, bent over and spanked myself another 15 times. then i stood there wanking (bit bad at my age but there you go:eek:) when a car came round the corner and parked between me and my car at that moment i was a bit embarrassed:o what could i do:confused: try to hide but car was unlocked and they had probly already seen me, so all i could do was walk past them and hope for the best. as i walked back over the bridge and saw the couple in there late 40s look at me and smile i started to feel less embarrassed then as i walked pasted there car another couple this time in there 20s walked round the corner with my car still about half way between me and them, so kept walking and got into car when they where about 10 meters infront of me and drove off still naked and got dressed down the road a bit.
that is a true story and part of the reason i found my way here although a couple of years later, as i was driving home i wondered what it would have been like if one of them had given me a hard spanking while the others watched or all 4 (2 male 2 female) had taken it in turns to spank me. could i have stood there naked and bent over and taken the punishment i'll never know but would like to try now

'Anky Spanky
09-06-2010, 01:32 PM
Sounds like you stumbled on a local Dogging area