PDA

View Full Version : have thought about how many times been spanked

nighthawk650
10-06-2010, 02:50 PM
thought about it last night after being on site, my parents didn't really belive in spanking although i did get the odd smack on my shorts when really bad, and threat of spanking a few times. i grew up in australia but moved to england age 11. the first time i can remember was when i was about 6 or 7 playing over the park with some other kids about 2/3 years older than me i had a wee behind a tree and one of the girls saw me and when i finished she said i had been bad and she would have to smack me, she pulled down my shorts and smacked me about 3 times. then the next couple of times would be at a small school in a little outback town age 8, i guess i had been playing about in class got warned that if i did not behave i would get the slipper which i did over the teachers knee at front of class 5 smacks on shorts, the next one i still remember was th same day after lunch. was playing at back of school field and was asked if it hurt, i pobably said something like stung abit when hit but just feels a bit warm now and a girl asked if she could look, so i pulled down my shorts to show her, after lunch teacher called me to front of class and said i had been very bad at lunchtime and told the class what i had done, then put me over her knee again this time for 10 smacks on the shorts and harder than before. when i was 12 my girlfriend (or at least we played with each other and don't mean on the swings) and i where always in trouble at school,while out with some other friends in a wood one of them asked if we get in trouble when we get home but neither of us did, he said if he got in as much trouble at school as we did he would get spanked when he got home, my girlfriend said that sounded like a good idea she told me to bend over a log and she would give me 10 spanks, which i did thinking she was just playing around and might give me a smack on my trousers but the next thing i knew she pulled down my pants in front of 3 boys and 2 girls and spanked me, when she finished not thinking i turned round to pull up pants and saw 1 girl with red face trying not to look and the other girl and the boys so quickly pulled them up, then my girl bent over the log and asked me to do the same to her which i did skirt up knickers down and 10 spanks.
age 14 i first experimented with self spanking when my parents and little sister where out i saw her riding crop in the hall and wondered what it would feel like on my bottom, i gave myself a few spanks but couldn't feel much through my jeans so decided to take them off after a few more spanks i decided to take pants off aswell and injoyed the feeling on my bare bum, i did this when ever i got the chance sometimes getting quite red and a bit sore. i nearly got caught by my mum one time when i heard the key in the door and i was upstairs naked with the crop i had to quickly put it back in sisters room then get to my room to get dressed, if she had seen my red bum i think i would probably have got a good spanking. age 15 my sister who is 2 years younger than me did catch me and said she wouldn't tell mum if i let her spank me, the next day we took the dog for walk over park and through a wood and she said she wanted to spank me or she would tell mum what she saw, so i bent over and she said she wanted to spank my bare bum, so i ulled my pants down enough for her to see my red bum wich she spanked about 15-20 times. she asked to do this about 5 or 6 times over the next 2 months, but after the first time she said she wanted to pull my pants down her self and would take them right down and gave me some longer spankings upto 40 slaps. a couple of times she asked me to spank her so i took her pants down and spanked her bare bum aswell, then its back to self spanking when i can