PDA

View Full Version : Thrashed for being a Flirt

subtastic
11-06-2010, 09:14 PM
I am out at a party with a guy I have just started dating. While he is away getting us drinks I start chatting to a group of men. He returns and everything seems fine but later when I go to the bathroom he follows me and locks the door behind us. He says he is furious with me for flirting with other men when I am on a date with him. He makes me get on all fours and takes off his belt and gives me 10 strokes on my backside over my jeans. It hurts like hell but I cant call out as there are people outside the bathroom door. He then pulls me up and whispers that that was just the warm up and when we get home later I'll be getting my real punishment. Later we take a taxi back to his and as soon as we get into his living room he orders me to remove my jeans and get over his knee on the couch. He gives me a hard hand spanking for about 5 minutes. When he stops I think it is over but then he orders me to go into his office across the hall and tells me to strip to my underwear. I am already standing there shivering when he comes in and unlocks a cupboard in the corner. It is full of various spanking implements. He tells me to choose a cane, a paddle and a strap and put them on his desk. I pick the least scary looking ones. He then has me bend over one end of the desk and secures my wrists and ankles so that I cannot move and my legs are slightly spread. Now he says it is time for the thrashing of my life. He starts with the paddle giving me twenty hard strokes leaving time in between for the sting to sink in. He then moves on to the the strap. He gives me 50 with the strap in fast batches of ten rubbing and pinching my throbbing bottom in between. Then he says its time for the cane. I am going to get 10 strokes which I am going to count out and thank him for each and every one. I get follow his instructions and he canes my bottom finishing with 2 on the backs of my thighs. When he is finished he leaves me there to think about what I have done. About thirty minutes later he returns and rubs lotion gently into my still throbbing behind before allowing me to get dressed and putting me in a taxi home.
Despite the pain all I can think on the way home is that I cant wait to see this guy again and that I will certainly never flirt with anyone else again. Well at least not in front of him.

subtastic
14-06-2010, 05:47 PM
Thanks for the feedback. I sometimes think I get a bit elaborate in my fantasies.

anarchistic_masochist
03-07-2010, 09:00 AM
Thanks for the feedback. I sometimes think I get a bit elaborate in my fantasies.

Nowt wrong with that!!!

Cherry x x