PDA

View Full Version : Kent guy needs spanking

kentguy84348
13-06-2010, 11:11 AM
I'm a guy in his forties who gets a regular craving to be stripped and spanked by a firm mature Lady or Gentleman. I'm afraid that I can't accomodate but i'm happy to travel in Kent. Once i'm naked and spread for your amusement and pleasure I don't mind if you want to abuse me further with fingers or toys. I live near Maidstone and daytime meetings between 10am to 3pm Monday to Frday suit me best. I'm happy to answer any questions that you have and if you want to see photos i'll provide them, just give me your email address.

I hope to hear from you soon

yours respectfully

Rob

masterp168
22-04-2013, 04:01 PM
I'm a guy in his forties who gets a regular craving to be stripped and spanked by a firm mature Lady or Gentleman. I'm afraid that I can't accomodate but i'm happy to travel in Kent. Once i'm naked and spread for your amusement and pleasure I don't mind if you want to abuse me further with fingers or toys. I live near Maidstone and daytime meetings between 10am to 3pm Monday to Frday suit me best. I'm happy to answer any questions that you have and if you want to see photos i'll provide them, just give me your email address.

I hope to hear from you soon

yours respectfully

Rob

hi rob
very experienced at spanking feel free to message me work from home mon to friday can accom
let me know asap

masterp