PDA

View Full Version : Black TV requires strict ,stern and short disciplinarians over 65+

juliesylvia
13-06-2010, 11:11 AM
OK I am quite a shy tall (5ft 11 1/2 inches) slightly plump(13 1/2 stone) quite attractive tv girl in her early 40's seeking strict and stern and short disciplinarians 65+. You must have your own place ( preferably a house or bungalow with a garden)and implements to deal with me Sirs.
I am only looking for a few disciplinarians to deal with me on a very regular basis I would suit someone who was a Approved School teacher or headmaster or someone like a frustrated O,A.P who would love to really spank and cane a tall girly tgirl like me really strictly ,sternly and severely.
So if you like girls in school uniforms and shorts and ballerina shoes and schoolgirl and frilly knickers, baby doll nighties and would love to use lots of implements including the Dragon cane on her, if you like someone to do the housework and also you can teach in your classroom, and expect her to call oyou Sir or Mr_______ Sir at all times,if you would like nothing better than to really spank and then cane a vulnerable youngish ( I look about 20 when dressed up) girl in your spare bedroom with lots of strokes after embarrassing her by sending her to bed early (8.00 pm, how embarrassing!!!!!!!!! my friends are allowed out later than that Sir) Or really embarrass her take her to a club and spank her in front of the whole club before taking her home to really deal with her, or if your strong enough throw over your shoulder and spank her before getting her over your knee to really spank her hard ,fast or regular and properly then I am your tgirl Sirs. I don't mind if there are a group of you or a couple of you strict and stern ,short old male disciplinarians who which to discipline me Sirs
Sorry I am not really into the sexual part I am afraid so please do not ask for such things. No O or A or and type of er filth sex (i.e watersports or brown thank you very much yuck) or heavy bondage or brutal verbal humiliation or anything like that Sirs
I have to charge a tribute I am afraid especially if I have to travel to meet you as well. Don't worry I am a realistic and it will be competitively priced Sirs as it will include domestic duties and housework Sirs (Ward/domestic maid/schoolgirl)
You can contact me on 07578 310262 or 07576 127518 Sirs