PDA

View Full Version : Yorkshire Tights Afternoon.

leedstights
19-06-2010, 02:17 PM
I had 3 visits from a chap who was reasonably local, we had actually known each other for many years, just to say 'hello' to if bumped into each other. The meets were purely sexual. We chatted a good bit on messenger, trying to arrange further visits and the coversation on occasion did get a bit out of hand. On one such occasion we got talking about spanking,bondage and he said that on the next visit he intended to tie me up, then spank me. He called to my place one weekday afternoon and as argeed upon I had obtained some lengths of rope and some pairs of tights, I had a good trust thing going on with him and I didnt really feel too nervous. He said he had never spanked, nor tied anybody up before, but the prospect of it appealed greatly. I was wearing black tights and a simple sweater. I bent over the sofa and he used some tights to tie my wrists behind my back, he tied them tightly and at one point I said something like, ' not too tight, I don't want any visible marks on wrists', and he said ' be quiet, you asked for it, you're getting it'. I was a bit surprised at this, but not in any way frightened. The ropes went around my ankles and again, tightly pulling feet together, then a rope went around my legs, just above the knees, again, a bit tight for comfort. His knee went into the small of my back and he pulled some tights around my face and over my mouth, gagging me, I panicked a bit here, but within a few minutes he had me gagged with the tights, then pulled another pair of tights down over my head, effectively blindfolding me. I could hear him unbelting his belt and then a pause. Over the next thirty minutes he stapped me with the belt, I was quite amazed at his enthusiasm and afterwards I had to wonder if it really was the first time he had done that, he assured me it was. I got the impression after the spanking that he really enjoyed doing it, and that it had excited and aroused him. I asked about a week later if he would like to repeat events and he said that he didnt really want to, that although it had been an experience, that he wasn't very much into it, which really surprised me, there were no further visits either.