PDA

View Full Version : BnQ on a Saturday Morning

happygolucky
01-12-2006, 11:41 AM
This Story contains scenes of MM spanking and sex -don't read it if that's not your bag.

BnQ on a Saturday Morning.
About the worst place to be. Not only is the place packed full of sweaty builders but the retail public are there as well. They want service and a transaction that should take a few minutes extends into the realms of infinity or longer. It's often best to make a quick judgement as to how busy it actually is and then act accordingly. Basically if there's a long queue get out into the wood store as fast as possible and choose what you want, then try and catch the eye of an assistant on their way back to the shop and try and get them to come straight back out to help you. Then they'll take your money at the same time and you've effectively, cut the queue.

This was one such day. Straight out to the wood yard and start choosing wood. Leafing through the distorted, shoddy pieces, trying to find something straight, something unbuckled or broken I was tutting and sucking air in through my teeth when a voice from behind made me turn:
"Terrible stuff isn't it."
I turned and saw him. Six foot six and seemingly just as broad. A wide, handsome flat face and broad devilish grin, tanned skin, white tee-shirt and bear-like proportions. My eyes seemed to start at his waist and work upwards, slowly, taking in his chest and shoulders to that chirpy face. I was surprised by the strength of my own reactions. After-all I'm not gay; vaguely bisexual perhaps, but usually it is only in the act that I find my natural defences in tatters. On this occasion I was in his arms from moment one.
"Absolutely, the worst.." I replied, my grin giving me away.

I suppose as encounters go it didn't amount to much but I found my mind drifting on several occasions and taking me back to BnQ and to that chance encounter. There was something about him I recognised and, I felt, something about me he had clicked onto.

A few days later I arrived at the house in Bournemouth we were thinking of buying to let. It was a small semi-detached house set in a row of similar houses but it hadn't been done and so seemed quite interesting. I met the agent outside and he let us in with his key. He showed me around the ground floor and it was as we were entering the kitchen that I saw him again. Just as tall, dressed in a similar way and standing at the sink making coffee.
"Oh hi" he said "how are you?"
"Fine, and you?"
"You two know each other?"
"No not really, just bumped into each other here and there." His smile was as broad and I felt a twitch in my trousers.

We continued around the house until, everything seen and examined we left, making our goodbyes at the door. A little small talk later I watched the agent drive away and sat in my car wondering about what excuse I could use to go back. I hesitated, knowing I only had a few minutes in which a return might seem credible. 'Sod it' I thought and walked back to the front door. It swung open before I rang the bell and he was framed, just, by the doorway. I looked up.
"Come in." I followed him into the sitting room.
"I was just wondering if I could....." I watched as he went to the back of the room and drew the curtains. My throat was dry. He pulled a chair into the middle of the room and sat down. Even seated he was larger than life. I sort of walked towards him and stumbled over the words again.
"I just wanted to......"
I felt his hand gripping my wrist and then that flush of face as I was pulled over his lap.
"We'll cut the crap I think." He said.
"Yes sir."
The carpet greeted me as I bent and felt my trousers stretching across my buttocks. His hands started to roam across them.

The spanking began. Heavy and hard with large strong hands beating loudly at my buttocks. Blow after swiping blow bringing a hue to my trousered bottom. It seemed to go on for ever. Certainly much longer than I was used to until he finally pushed me off his lap my breathless arrival on the carpet signalling the end of the spanking. I looked up and he was still smiling that wordless comment he wore on his face. I watched as he undid his belt buckle and then his fly buttons. He pushed his trousers and shorts down to his ankles and a huge, thick, swollen cock sprang into view. Big heavy balls hanging beneath, slack skinned and lickable.

He gripped it and I knelt up opening my mouth. The sheer size tested my powers of open throating someone and I could feel the veins, swollen and blood filled with my tongue. He was fucking my face, holding my head and thrusting into me with long thrusts from his hips. He seemed to grow again, filling me even more and I pulled him out of me for a moment whilst I pulled his foreskin back and licked all around the purple head, then down the underside of the shaft to the balls and started cleaning them with my tongue. I felt him sigh and heard the moaning of a man in ecstasy, my hands reaching up and just making contact with his tee-shirted nipples. Everything about him was larger than life, including his chest and pink buds topping them.

I opened again and took him, peeled and excited, all the way down. Little spittles of pre-come filled my throat and the musk my nostrils as his excitement grew. My hands worked at getting his shoes socks, trousers and boxer shorts off his legs and above me I could hear the thin rustle of his shirt being peeled over his head. He was naked and I looked up and drank in the sight I had dreamed of since my wooden encounter a few days earlier.

His hands pulled at my head and I felt myself being moved up to my feet.
"Strip your trousers and pants off."
I quickly removed the clothing, feeling little boy lost with this bear-like creature naked in front of me. Even though I was as stiff as a broom handle I was minute compared to him and I knew that whatever he wanted or demanded of me he would have. Not just because of his physical strength but as much because of his presence and my fascination with this near anonymous encounter. I was naked from the waist down. He pulled my head onto his nipple and I sucked avidly, greedily, with plenty of licking and whole breast sucks. He moved me onto the other nipple and I repeated my ministrations.
"Hands on the chair."
I bent and felt my shirt being flipped up my back. He moved to the chest of drawers and took a long flexible cane from the top drawer, then came back to my side.
"Six."
"Yes sir."
The first landed with almost no warning and literally forced me to swallow a huge gulp of air with a sound that rushed past my teeth. It was precise and very clean, followed by about a minute of pause and then the second. Harder, lower and body-rocking me against my supporting hands.
The third was yet lower and parallel to the first two and the fourth lower than that. The fifth was placed exactly diagonally across the first four and the last across the opposite diagonal. I was on fire and I swear I nearly cried. The only way I took them was knowing that there were to be so few.
"Stand."
Once again I looked up into his eyes and saw his ham-like hands gripping my shirt collar. He ripped it, from top to bottom, buttons flying across the room and then dragged it down my back until it trapped my hands behind me, the cuffs unable to pass over my wrists. His fingers twisted my nipples cruelly. They were turned and pulled out and then upwards. Gasps were leaving my mouth as I felt a hand drop to my cock and grip it as though it were a pencil in size. The squeeze grew in strength until my eyes started to water. Surprisingly its size was only increased by this attention in spite of the pain. Then I felt the hand roam around the balls, pulling them and frightening me. It was thrilling having something so strong playing firmly with such delicate things. A magical contrast between dominator and dominated.
"Six more."
I said nothing but bent as before and waited, hoping I would be able to take the extraordinary level of pain. This time the strokes were lighter but placed closer together so that they each added to the last and became much harder for that. I imagined a single, solid tramline decorating my buttocks and knew the bruising would be beautifully intense. Something I could carry around for a few days, like a secret trophy.

Suddenly the sixth had landed and, in my lost state I had taken the punishment. I felt him pulling me up and his hand cupping my chin, raising my gaze to his eyes as his head lowered and our lips made light contact, just a brushing of pink soft flesh until I felt the tip of his tongue asking for entry. This was not the usual demand and I found myself opening for him then felt his mouth seeming to enter mine and swallow me from inside. It was one of those kisses that seemed to last forever, neither of us able to break away. Then I felt his hands on my shoulders, pushing me once more to the floor.

I knew this was going to be it. That he was going to fuck my face until he exploded and I knew I would be swallowing all of his come, that it would dribble from the corners of my mouth and that I would lick every last drop I could reach, trying to excite more from the prize meat now on display. My throat opened and I felt him nudging my tonsils, then pushing slowly past until his balls almost touched my chin. His hands held the back of my head and he started to slowly fuck me. Long full strokes from tip to base, gradually working faster and yet deeper. The tip grew and I felt his balls as they tightened. A rushing feeling surged through my head in my airless state as I felt him almost leaving my mouth altogether and then thrusting violently home, his head back and his voice roaring as he ground the spunk into me, short hard thrusts at the limit of my throat. I felt the juice but didn't taste it, I could feel there was lots of it but needed to have the aftertaste in my mouth as a memory to take away. I pulled up and gripped with my lips letting him push into me I felt his cock twitch and then eject another load, this time into the front of my mouth and I tasted that sticky goo as he pushed all the way home once more.

The thrusting slowed and the cock diminished. I licked around making sure that those post orgasm drops that can leave a man embarrassed became mine as well. His hand gently rubbed through my hair.
"Come back on Friday at eleven if you want me to fuck you."

I had appointments on Friday but knew I would be rushing home to cancel them.

Dom_Soldier
16-08-2007, 03:16 PM
That was Delicious

stroketwelve
13-04-2008, 06:45 PM
fantastic, anyone who wants to deal with me like this please oh please get in touch

2cheex4u
12-08-2008, 06:34 PM
A man very much after my own heart. Phew...what a story...but where are these people...those that like to spank/cane and then go the whole way? So very hard to find. If anyone knows please tell me...:confused:

tees-spank
06-11-2008, 10:47 PM
amazing and v horny story!!
i've enjoyed reading it 3 times now!!

storyteller
14-01-2009, 09:44 PM
Amazing story.

mike_redbotham
20-01-2009, 02:11 PM
Great - thanks!