PDA

View Full Version : Anyone want to chat ?

White pants
20-06-2010, 03:39 PM
Hello, would anyone like to chat on either yahoo/msn messenger about spanking, i'm an adult male age 41 and like to chat to older men but happy to chat to anyone who has an interest in spanking and discipline, i am mostly submissive.

anarchistic_masochist
20-06-2010, 03:54 PM
Hello, would anyone like to chat on either yahoo/msn messenger about spanking, i'm an adult male age 41 and like to chat to older men but happy to chat to anyone who has an interest in spanking and discipline, i am mostly submissive.

Have tried to in the past, but the chat ap thingy doesn't work on my computer. :(

Cherry x

anarchistic_masochist
20-06-2010, 04:38 PM
I suppose that White pants should be thankful for small mercies! For the rest of us, it's a shame that the ON button on your computer works!

THe Demon Headmaster

Aw Sir, that's harsh! Even for you!

*holds up a bear-skin handbag and goes "oooh!" in a high pitched voice*

Cherry x

White pants
20-06-2010, 04:41 PM
Hi Cherry, You can contact me on either yahoo or msn messenger, if you go to my profile on here it should show you the links to it.

Have tried to in the past, but the chat ap thingy doesn't work on my computer. :(

Cherry x

White pants
20-06-2010, 04:43 PM
You don't need to go to my profile, if you have yahoo or msn just click on the icon to the top right of this message

Hi Cherry, You can contact me on either yahoo or msn messenger, if you go to my profile on here it should show you the links to it.

anarchistic_masochist
20-06-2010, 04:57 PM
You don't need to go to my profile, if you have yahoo or msn just click on the icon to the top right of this message

Can't use MSN either! I've got a crack copy of XP on my laptop, so it won't let me update! I had an old version of MSN and when it got outdated, I couldn't upgrade to the new version!

Cherry x

allman04
20-06-2010, 06:32 PM
hi all
Any red bottoms over the weekend ???

anarchistic_masochist
20-06-2010, 06:59 PM
hi all
Any red bottoms over the weekend ???

I'm afraid so! *Rubs bottom ruefully*

See "Cherry's Cheek is Kept in Check" in the "Experiences" section!

Cherry x

allman04
20-06-2010, 07:39 PM
oh i seen that earlier, didnt realise it was this weekend which night? If ur ever in ireland i cld repeat that experience for u with an irish style attatched !!!

anarchistic_masochist
20-06-2010, 07:43 PM
oh i seen that earlier, didnt realise it was this weekend which night? If ur ever in ireland i cld repeat that experience for u with an irish style attatched !!!

Friday, it was. Irish style? What's that? I've heard of the English cane and the Scottish Tawse! Does it involve drinking lots of Guiness and listening to the Pogues?

Sorry...that's my cheekiness getting me into trouble again. Will I ever learn? :rolleyes:

Cherry x

allman04
20-06-2010, 08:03 PM
hi cherry
Gosh u are soo cheeky. Im not goin to explain irish style u will have to experience it yourself. However i would treat you to some guinness afterwards just to see u cringe as your fiery bum sits on a hard wooden bar stool !!!! Hahahaha haha cheeky girl.

anarchistic_masochist
20-06-2010, 08:22 PM
hi cherry
Gosh u are soo cheeky. Im not goin to explain irish style u will have to experience it yourself. However i would treat you to some guinness afterwards just to see u cringe as your fiery bum sits on a hard wooden bar stool !!!! Hahahaha haha cheeky girl.

I know...sorry Sir.

But you cannot fail to be amused by it, though!

I thought about your "Irish Style" - how about dressing as a Catholic nun and slapping me on the back of the legs with a wooden ruler? That sounds suitably Irish to me!

That ain't me being cheeky - I'm just hazarding a guess to what "Irish Style" might be...it's not my fault if my mind is warped!

Cherry x

borocub
20-06-2010, 08:36 PM
hi ya! I hoping to get a good canning or spanking next weekend. If i get all the building work done next week. :D

allman04
20-06-2010, 08:40 PM
yeah that sounds good but only for starters !!! The irish side of the site is fairly lacking people. That ruler would also crash down on both hands for back answers.:..........

anarchistic_masochist
20-06-2010, 08:42 PM
hi ya! I hoping to get a good canning or spanking next weekend. If i get all the building work done next week. :D

Hiya 'Cub! I hope you're keeping well and that "Daddy" is keeping you in line! You naughty little bear!

*hugs*

C x

anarchistic_masochist
20-06-2010, 08:48 PM
yeah that sounds good but only for starters !!! The irish side of the site is fairly lacking people. That ruler would also crash down on both hands for back answers.:..........

What, you like to dress as a nun? Whatever floats your boat, I suppose!

Sorry...couldn't resist! When you say hands, do you mean palms or knuckles? Tell me more about this Irish Discipline thing - I'm writing a story at the moment (It's on this site in the "stories" section - "A Costly Miscalculation - The St. Claire's Saga.) I'm planning a chapter where the main protagonist, Myra Longford, feels the wrath of a sadistic nun in R.E. as she says something heretical or blasphemous in lesson. I know that they were lethal with a ruler and I've seen snippets of films where they cane girls too. Does the birch feature at all?

Cherry x

borocub
20-06-2010, 08:50 PM
i'm ok my daddy went back home thuresday. He's back up in 4weeks. I have a few other guys that keep me in line too. My daddy nows them from the last spanking party i had in january.

anarchistic_masochist
20-06-2010, 09:01 PM
i'm ok my daddy went back home thuresday. He's back up in 4weeks. I have a few other guys that keep me in line too. My daddy nows them from the last spanking party i had in january.

Pleased to hear it, 'Cub! I can't believe you're really that naughty! You seem so sweet! (You're an angel compared to me anyway!)

Cherry x

borocub
20-06-2010, 09:05 PM
well you are a very cheeky girl, and in need of good long spanking. As for me i'm just a greedy little pup.

borocub
20-06-2010, 09:13 PM
i don't think that would ever happen i like guys to much.

anarchistic_masochist
20-06-2010, 09:16 PM
well you are a very cheeky girl, and in need of good long spanking. As for me i'm just a greedy little pup.

Steady on! Even the subs have got it in for me! Cov, Sir - things have got worse! For me anyway! :eek:

Cherry x

borocub
20-06-2010, 09:19 PM
well i do switch and i have some very good tools to use on you. Cheeky girl.
Ianxxx

anarchistic_masochist
20-06-2010, 09:23 PM
Oh my God! A love-in between Anarchistic Masochist and Borocub! Can things get any worse? Pass me the sick bucket! You two- pull yourselves together, or you'll both get a good hiding!
TDH

Oh dear. I can't seem to do anything right today. I was only having a conversation! Crikey!

Cherry x

borocub
20-06-2010, 09:24 PM
sorry sir! I was not trying too.

anarchistic_masochist
20-06-2010, 09:28 PM
well i do switch and i have some very good tools to use on you. Cheeky girl.
Ianxxx

Oh 'eck! I didn't know you switched! :eek:

It really isn't my day, today...

Cherry x

borocub
20-06-2010, 09:29 PM
cheery,
Deep down your a gr8t girl, you have made me laugh. Thanks hun xx

anarchistic_masochist
20-06-2010, 09:30 PM
Don't expect any sympathy from me- it's not in my nature!
TDH

Ain't that the flippin' truth!!!

Cherry x

jennyTv
20-06-2010, 09:32 PM
cheery,

Not usually a pedant but gr8t ? the T is surely superfluous ?

anarchistic_masochist
20-06-2010, 09:34 PM
cheery,

*Sighs in relief* - Thanks 'Cub! I do try! (Cov would probably say that I'm very trying!) I reckon I like you better as a bottom than as a Top! You scared the bejesus out of me for a second!

Cherry x x

anarchistic_masochist
20-06-2010, 09:37 PM
Yes- I think that it was you who told me so last week!
TDH

Did I? Sorry, I do not recall that, Sir. :confused:

Cherry x

borocub
20-06-2010, 09:42 PM
cherry,
I'm more sub than a top, but i can give a good canning and paddling. I'm not at the same level as the demon headmaster though.

anarchistic_masochist
20-06-2010, 09:49 PM
Gr8t or gr8 - the whole word is superfluous when applied to Anarchistic Masochist!
TDH

Saucer of milk, table two! Meow!

Cherry x

(If I carry on like this, it will be more "me? ow!!" if I'm not careful!)

anarchistic_masochist
20-06-2010, 09:51 PM
It's a good job that one of us knows what we are talking about!
TDH

I quite agree, Sir - I suppose you're going to leave me to drown in my own confusion then? *sigh*

Cherry x

jennyTv
20-06-2010, 09:54 PM
Sorry to go off topic but does anyone use the chat here ?

anarchistic_masochist
20-06-2010, 09:57 PM
Sorry to go off topic but does anyone use the chat here ?

You're not off topic, babe - I'm the one that's guilty of that! The chat facility was the original topic of this thread! I can't use the chat ap thingy on this site 'cos it doesn't work on my lappy.

Cherry x

allman04
20-06-2010, 10:01 PM
What, you like to dress as a nun? Whatever floats your boat, I suppose!

Sorry...couldn't resist! When you say hands, do you mean palms or knuckles? Tell me more about this Irish Discipline thing - I'm writing a story at the moment (It's on this site in the "stories" section - "A Costly Miscalculation - The St. Claire's Saga.) I'm planning a chapter where the main protagonist, Myra Longford, feels the wrath of a sadistic nun in R.E. as she says something heretical or blasphemous in lesson. I know that they were lethal with a ruler and I've seen snippets of films where they cane girls too. Does the birch feature at all?

Cherry x

i will send you a pm with the requested information.

anarchistic_masochist
20-06-2010, 10:04 PM
i will send you a pm with the requested information.

Thank you, Sir.