PDA

View Full Version : My spanking adventures

Bathspankee
20-06-2010, 10:05 PM
I'll make an unconvincing start to this posting by saying that I've no idea whatsoever where my interest in spanking came from.

I was regularly spanked by my parents when I was a lad, but I don't think that this has any influence on my penchant for being spanked. Certainly there was nothing enjoyable about the experience, it was a quick trip over Mum or Dad's lap, pants down, a few hard slaps to each cheek & that was generally that. I grew up in the 80's, and implements were generally going out of fashion, so I have no traumatic childhood memories of the slipper or hairbrush.

In the early 90's, puberty arrived, bringing with it some extremely confusing hormones. All of a sudden I was driven by some strange urge to cross-dress and to tie myself up. I carried on with this for a couple of years, trying not to think too carefully about why I was doing it, when, marvellously, our next-door neighbours went on holiday and asked me to look after their house and garden.

Our neighbours were a lovely family - Dad was a colleague of my mother and there was a charming little lad, about 4 years younger than me. My teenage interest, however, was on the women in the family. Mum was athletically built, and in her late thirties. My usual start to the day at the weekend usually involved peering through a gap in the curtains, cock in hand, while she bent over the washing basket in extremely tight jeans. There was also a daughter, around a year younger than me. On the first day, I popped next door, quickly watered the garden & went into the house to explore. My port of call on that first day was the parents room, where I spent a happy few minutes dressed in a lacy body, surrounded by a whole host of exotic undies. The second and third days followed in similar fashion. However, the next day saw me drawn to the daughter's room.

I shut the door, and drew the curtains to keep out prying eyes. I stripped naked & started rummaging through the drawers and wardrobe for a suitable outfit. After a brief pause, I settled on her school uniform - a white blouse with a yellow and black tie, a lovely flippy grey pleated skirt, white knee socks and underneath a sensible white bra and a pair of virginal white cotton knickers. At the time I was a tall, slender 14 year old, and she was a fairly well developed 13 year old, so, aside from the skirt being a little short, everything fit perfectly. For some unknown reason, I then bent down over the bed, and had an enjoyable few minutes gazing at my skirt-covered behind in the full-length mirror on the wardrobe door. Again inexplicably, I decided I raise my skirt & give myself a few hard smacks on the knicker-clad bottom that was wiggling enticingly in the mirror. Following this my knickers went to half-mast & I gave myself another few slaps on the bottom, before I ejaculated spectacularly. From that moment I was fascinated by spanking! The family were on holiday for a fortnight, so I enjoyed another handful of self-spanking sessions on subsequent days. Sadly though, all too soon they got back from their break, leaving me to persue my new interest whenever I had the house to myself, aided by a small collection of knickers I'd liberated from various places.

Aside from another few marvellous weeks of house-sitting over the next couple of years, this was as far as my adventures took me for a long while.

I was 22 before I had my first proper spanking. In the meantime, I'd mentioned my interest to a couple of girlfriends, both of whom reacted rather coldly. My big night arrived around a month before I left university. I was on a night out with friend & got chatting to a girl in a club. One thing led to another, and we ended up in a taxi, heading back to her flat. In the taxi she was whispering all kinds of filthy things into my ear, so I thought I'd chance my luck & whispered back that I wanted her to tie me and spank me. I was well aware that this kind of statement is usually enough to get you slapped & kicked out of the taxi, but on this occasion luck was on my side. Before I know it we were back at her place, I was naked, handcuffed face down on the bed & having my bottom nicely warmed with hand and paddle. She eventually let me go & I ended up at home the next morning with an incredibly big grin on my face. We met again regularly over the following weeks, with a spanking being involved somewhere along the line & formed a friendship that's endured ever since. Sadly though I soon had to move into the world of work & found myself 250 miles away. We continued to see each other every so often, always with enjoyable results, with our last meeting less than a year ago for an extremely dirty weekend in a hotel in mid-Wales.

I subsequently moved onto a relationship with a younger girl, who happily was similarly fascinated with all things spanking related. She was in her late teens, had a wonderful petite build and an was absolutely stunning little Scottish blonde. She still looked absolutely convincing in school uniform & also had a couple of amazing little pleated kilts that she liked to wear to tease me. During the time we were together I explored my dom side & frequently started the day with the little madam across my lap, skirt up, knickers down & legs kicking in protest - happy days! The relationship eventually ran it's course though & we went our separate ways.

Newly single, I decided that I needed to explore my submissive side again & decided to sign up to Gaydar. After a bit of chatting, I eventually settled on an older chap, who lived nearby in Bath. We met one afternoon at a city centre bar, found we got on well & headed back to his place. On arrival we both went into character - me the naughty schoolboy & him the stern teacher. He told me off, before making me stand in the corner, hands on head. Eventually he came over to me, stripped me to my boxers & dragged me across his knee. He nicely warmed my bottom, before surprising me with a number of postitions - touching my toes, over the back of a dining room chair, over the back of the sofa & against the wall next to a window, where any passers-by could have seen me. An enjoyable afternoon ended too quickly & I left, with promises to repeat it again soon.

However, at this point, things took an unexpected twist - I met my current (female) partner, with whom I'm hoping to spend the rest of my life. I banished all thoughts of spanking for three years, but eventually slipped back into my old ways. Meeting another chap in Bath through Gaydar, I once again found myself in a strange house, with my bottom raised on pillows. Only this time I was wearing lacy panties, stockings, a ball-gag & lots of bondage tape. This was an experience I was to repeat another handful of times over the course of a year. We've had a parting of ways recently, which leaves me with a vacancy for a discrete, occasional spanker - any offers will be more than welcome!

subtastic
20-06-2010, 10:20 PM
This post struck a cord with me because I too have no idea where my interest in spanking came from. I was never spanked as a child, my parents didn't believe in physical punishment. I was in my mid twenties when I first really started to fantasise about being spanked. My fantasies are almost exclusively punishment in nature with no sexual component. At the age of 33 I have still not been properly spanked though the desire is getting stronger and stronger. I have tried self spanking but don't have the will to do it hard enough for it to be classed as a real spanking. Maybe if I'd had my first spanking in my 20's when I was more confident and liberal I would still be enjoying the experience today.

Bathspankee
21-06-2010, 09:50 AM
Hi, thanks for your comment.

As you've read from my posting, I'm not massively experienced in this sort of thing, and there are others on here much better qualified to give you advice. However, I'd certainly recommend that you get act on your desires - I'm sure there are loads of people on here who'll be prepared to give you a hand (if you'll excuse the pun.)

You'll be extremely nervous on your first time, but I can assure you that by the end you'll either be absolutely hooked, or you'll never want to think about spanking again. Either way, hopefully you'll have some fun!

Good luck!

allman04
22-06-2010, 10:12 AM
This post struck a cord with me because I too have no idea where my interest in spanking came from. I was never spanked as a child, my parents didn't believe in physical punishment. I was in my mid twenties when I first really started to fantasise about being spanked. My fantasies are almost exclusively punishment in nature with no sexual component. At the age of 33 I have still not been properly spanked though the desire is getting stronger and stronger. I have tried self spanking but don't have the will to do it hard enough for it to be classed as a real spanking. Maybe if I'd had my first spanking in my 20's when I was more confident and liberal I would still be enjoying the experience today.
hi i sent u a pm on this topic
Allmanxxxxx