PDA

View Full Version : the belt

cat
23-06-2010, 04:30 PM
i was spanked over my mums knee when i was small.when i got to about 10 my dad took over the punishment.as i missbehaved even moor he used to give me the slipper and the belt.the slipper was on the bare bottom.over his knee.the belt over trousers but i always got 12 whacks.he did this untill i was 17

allman04
23-06-2010, 04:59 PM
good to hear manners was kept on you. How often did u get spanked as a teenager ? Weekly monthly ? And waht decided the belt over the slipper ?

anarchistic_masochist
24-06-2010, 05:59 PM
Ah Cov, I have found a new one. This looks promising.

Now that you've found someone else, does that mean I'm off the hook, Sir?

:D

Cherry x

anarchistic_masochist
24-06-2010, 11:14 PM
No chance! You're card is marked, my girl! We can cope with more than one of you!
TDH

*Bows head and bites lip* - Yes Sir...

Erm...Sir...is that the right "your"?

Michaeloxon
25-06-2010, 06:24 PM
*Bows head and bites lip* - Yes Sir...

Erm...Sir...is that the right "your"?

You talk to me if they won't let you talks....;)

anarchistic_masochist
25-06-2010, 07:37 PM
You talk to me if they won't let you talks....;)

I can now. Westy did the cyber equivalent of sending me to my room. (i.e. I was forbidden to post on the public forum, due to my misbehaviour.) He did not bar me from the forum completely as I could still PM. He has since rescinded the ban. I've been let out on good behaviour now.

*goes to sit quietly in the corner*

Cherry x

anarchistic_masochist
29-06-2010, 07:38 PM
MICHAELOXON.
If Cherry is ordered to stop posting she is not allowed to contact anyone and that includes you. She was let off for good behavior so dont get involved and say she can chat to you she cant.

*Hands a stiff drink to Westy to calm him down.*

I'd already explained the situation to him, Sir! I don't mean to sound rude but you do seem to have a penchant for flying off the handle at the slightest provocation.

I bet I'm gonna get told off big time for saying that now... :(

Cherry x x

elfharry
30-06-2010, 04:33 PM
I really am at a complete loss with Cherry. She has an assignment to accomplish during the next two weeks. Instead of researching for the information and result that she requires she is WASTING HER TIME idly posting on here. Unless I see some results there will be great wrath and anger brought to bear upon her backside!!!
Why, 'pon my soul, she can be a most trying young miss!!
Headmaster Harry

anarchistic_masochist
01-07-2010, 07:35 PM
She's never been away! Don't you listen? Deaf as well as daft?!
TDH

Sir, I am away! I took my laptop with me! I may be cheeky and (possibly) the biggest wind-up merchant on the planet, but I am not a liar!

Cherry x

anarchistic_masochist
03-07-2010, 08:57 AM
You dont listen Cov. You were never a heedy.
I think you were a MILK MONITOR.

What the heck is a "heedy?" - is that Scot-speak for "Head Boy?"

Cherry x

Michaeloxon
05-07-2010, 05:23 PM
MICHAELOXON.
If Cherry is ordered to stop posting she is not allowed to contact anyone and that includes you. She was let off for good behavior so dont get involved and say she can chat to you she cant.

So how do I know she has been banned ????

anarchistic_masochist
05-07-2010, 07:53 PM
When I saw Michealoxon's original message, I PM'd him and explained the situation. No disrespect to Westey, but he tends to fly off the handle and ask questions later. That's not me being cheeky and rude; I'm telling the truth! :)

Cherry x