PDA

View Full Version : Frilly Knickers and a New Harsh Guardian

juliesylvia
24-06-2010, 02:57 AM
Originally Posted by juliesylvia http://www.cpcontacts.com/uk/forum/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.cpcontacts.com/uk/forum/showthread.php?p=8755#post8755)
Yes I would like that I would love it if I went to a club I am wearing all black, black t-shirt, black tight brief shorts black frilly knickers and black ballerina shoes, or my low heeled black stilettos , I am at the bar , suddenly this elderly short 5ft'3inches gentleman 83
years old appears by my side "Well girl? where is my drink child? And my stool ?" He has an air of authority about him
"Oh sorry Sir" I reply "Er what would like you Sir ?"And I get off the bar high stool
"Make mine a Scotch young lady and be quick about it"
"Yes Sir"
I embarrassingly get his drink and offer it to him
"And you should not be DRINKING GIRL"
"sorry Sir"
He say's it in front of everyone at the bar I wish for the ground to swallow me up
"Make hers a a blackcurrant with soda "
While the barman gets my drink he drags me over his knee , he is quite strong for 83 and he starts to spank me hard and quite fast on my tight shorts
"OWWWWWWWWWW PLEASE SIR , DON'T, DON'T I 'M SORRY SIR"
"You wait girl I intend to discipline you and I don't care who see 's girl, just you wait"
Oh my God!!!!!!!! shame!!!!! and when the drinks come
"Put it at my regular table, come here girl" he holds my arms behind my back and slaps my shorts covered backside TO THE MIDDLE OF THE CLUB FLOOR NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Stay there" he barks at me "HANDS ON YOUR HEAD" He sounds so terribly angry I don't even know who he is, he gets a high stool from the bar , drags me over his knee, gets both my hands behind my back and starts spanking me IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHTCLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!SHAME!!!!!!!!! In front of hundreds of people

"Please Sir , no more Sir" Shocked people are staring mouths agape some are laughing , in fact most people are laughing at me Everyone is watching, then he takes my tight Lycra mini shorts down to JUST ABOVE MY BUM AND CONTINUES SPANKING ME ON MY FRILLY BLACK KNICKERS , By now I am pleading and crying and begging him to stop, but he doesn't, "You WICKED GIRL, GOOD, I HOPE YOU ARE SUITABLY EMBARRASSED GIRL AND I HAVEN'T FINISHED WITH YOU YET GIRL" I get a really good spanking, some people are saying"Good , tan her bare backside red raw old man " Oh shame, shame, he is not finished yet , HE PULLS MY KNICKERS DOWN AND RESUMES SPANKING ME ON MY BARE BACKSIDE, the crowd raises a mighty cheer when he pulls my knickers down.

This has now gone on for 20 minutes, he is old , soon he will stop and my embarrassment will be over, I didn't reckon he would have a clothesbrush I get hard ,fast spankings for a further ten minutes, by now there are quite a few tears down my face
"GET UP GIRL" he shouts, the crowd give an almighty cheer as I get up and pull my knickers and tight shorts up, Shame Shame, well at least its over, He grabs my arms and puts them behind my back and slaps my bum continually as he runs me out of the nightclub to his car as the crowd laugh and cheer more.

The car is an old Rolls Royce,
"Charles open the door" It is chauffeur driven? Oh No
Charles his driver opens the back door and he gets in first dragging me in behind him, it quite a big back seat and he drags me over his knee, hands behind my back again and this time a slipper, He pulls down my shorts and frilly knickers as Charles gets out the drivers seat goes to the back door and shuts it
"I don't even know you Sir"
"So what young lady, you obviously needed a good spanking and you know you do because you let me embarrass you girl, you wait I will really thrash your bare bottom when we get to my house girl , but for know "
"OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" "OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW" The hard fast slippering starts
"Please Sir"
So I can well relate to knickers and public ,embarrassing humiliating spankings:D:o:o:(:):D
Well, continuing on, the old , quite strong disciplinarian slippers my bare bum in the car, hard and fast
"Please Sir, , please Stop Sir"
"NO YOUNG LADY, I WILL NOT STOP GIRL"
SLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAP
"OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, Pease Sir"
"Your Name tgirl"
"J-ulie Sir"
"Julie WHAT GIRL?"
"Julie Sylvia George Sir"
"I" SLAP
"AM" SLAP
"MR" SLAP
"WILSON OR SIR OR MR R WILSON TO YOU GIRL UNDERSTOOD?"
SLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAP
"OWWWW yes Sir"
"Good, now that is out of the way time to attend even more to your bare bottom, I don't mind if you wriggle but any unnessary kicking and I will add more to what your going to get tonight UNDERSTAND ME CHILD"
Oh shame of shame , he called me child , I feel so utterly embarressed
"yes Mr Wilson Sir"
"Good, you are going to get a tanning you wil never forget girl, a series of tannings and thrashings you will never forget" and with that he prceeds to warm my brusied bare bottom up again, We drive through the city, thank god for tinted windows
"Charles, drive fast but sensibly , we don't want any police entaglement"
"Yes Sir"
he holds my hands behind my back tightly, he scolds me
"Wicked girl" "impudent child" "Insolent young pup" Thats right , weep, beg , but I am determined to tan your bare backside all the way to my house, you will have very little need to sit down in my car as you will be over my knee for the entire journey"
"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, AHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA H PLEASE PLEASE IT HURTS SIR" I shriek but its to no avail,
"I live in Hendon girl, I have a nice big house there yes it will be a long journey tonight for you" and You will get the clothesbrush again girl" I wail especially when he pulls my shorts and knickers a little way down my thighs. ON and on he spanks and spanks me my wriggling more pronounced , I kick my legs but I manage to do it in a way that doesn't inpede him tanning my backside or me kicking on of the sidewindows out I really don't want to find out what would happen if I did any of those things.
We have to stop at a garage about 5 or 6 miles out of Central London and far from the club . I am finally allowed to try and sit down,

juliesylvia
24-06-2010, 03:09 AM
"SIT DOWN GIRL, TAKE THE PAIN IN YOUR BACKSIDE, DON'T WORRY I WILL SOON HAVE YOUR SHORTS AND KNICKERS DOWN AGAIN GIRL""Charles, fill her up and get some refreshments , I think I shall need and so will this wicked young lady"
"Yes Sir" Charles gets out and fills up the car then goes into the petrol station to pay for the petrol , as soon as he does, Mr Wilson drags me over his knee again and spanks me on my shorts then dumps me back beside him again. wHEN Charles comes back and we turn out of the station Mr Wilson turns to me
"Befoe I put you back over my knee and give you more of what you know you deserve I suspect YOU would like to know how someone of my age can deal with you so effectively, well I have to work out , you know ,tanning young girls and young tgirls bare bottoms very HARD is not a job for the infirm and frail, Well young lady what is your job?"
"I am a call centre staff operative Sir"
"I see, well is it permanent or temporary?"
"I think it is temporary Sir"
"YOU THINK????????? YOU SHOULD KNOW GIRL"
"Temporary Sir"
"Well girl ,you can come and work for me as my maid, also you will be my "ward" girl, not my offical one of course , but my "ward " you will be, is that acceptable to you young lady? don't worry I have enough money for you girl, WELL?"
Intimidated I reply"Yes Sir"
"Good, back over my knee girl, actually this knee time to trap those slightly kicking long legs of yours"
Needless to say he deliberately spanks me hard but not so fast on m first my shorts coverd bum , then on my frilly knickers for long periods and then finally on my bare bum using his hand, slipper and clothesbrush
"Just you wait till I get you home girl"
Eventually we arrive at his house I have to get out( after pulling my shorts and knickers on my extremely sore bottom) And open the door for His Lordship
He grabs my arms again and slaps my bum till we reach his front door , Charles has already got the door open of course and shuts it as I am spanked inside
"Stand There hands on your head"
He turns me round and slap smy bum again
"I have some nighties for you to get dressed in girl " first of all I shall show you to your quarters"
He spanks me all the way to my new room
"This will be your bedroom , it has a shower and toilet in itgirl but most importantly a nice armchair"Again he sits down and I am across his knee again for quite a long tanning.
Afterwards he tells me"Get up, get showered and get dressed I will return witht the riding crop and the cane , there are some nice baby doll nighties in the wardrobe, wear the white one girl when you are finished, get into bed I will return shortly"
"Yes Sir"
"I promised you a thrashing and a thrashing you will GET"
I am truly afriad, I get my things of and shower and afterwards put on the white baby doll nightie with maribou trim and white matching frilly knickers with a fluffy ball at the front, and I put on the mule slippers which also have a fluffy rim. I look at myself in the mirror, mmmmmmmmm I look very nice , but I am terrified , I better get into bed
The bedsheets are cold and I have to becareful as my bottom is so sore.

Eventually Mr Wilson comes back with his riding crop and cane and he sits down in the armchaiir
"Well Miss George, problably you are wondering why I picked on you at the club hmmmm? well it was a CP club after all and a pretty young thing like you runs a risk of that happening to you , of course I knew who you were, you recently wrote to me looking for a disciplinarian Yes I am the person you were meant to meet tonight "
"But I didn't er ask you to embarrass me in that way Sir"

juliesylvia
24-06-2010, 03:46 AM
"Well , so what young lady? from what you told me in your letter you needed to be embarrassed, your appalling behavior at school, swearing at teachers, Yes I did look into your school records as I have contacts in the teaching profession, you had the brains but choose not to ue them, instead, you daydreamed, played truant, swore at people trying to educate you to get some wisdom into your foolish head although from some of your tests, you are worse than foolish, you are above average intelligence but your school reports are extremely poor AREN'T THEY?"
I bow my head in shame
"Yes and look at you , dressing up in girls clothing, a right tigrl, smooth shaven legs as well, and I have dealt with young ladies like you before girl, I know all about your disgusting fantasies"
"What fantasies Sir? I have none really" I lied unconvincingly
"You know to be treated harshly by someone of miy or slightly younger generation, yes you would even submit to me giving you a good rogering and masterbation at the same time young lady, but you don't like me, YOU DON'T EVEN LIKE MEN DO YOU? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO your not attracted to me your just attracted to what I am doing to you, making you yield, making you cum AGAIN AND AGAIN WELL GIRL? ADMIT TO IT "
"N, N No Sir"
"LIAR DO YOU REALLY WISH FOR ME TO REALLY GO TO TOWN ON YOU GIRL?"

juliesylvia
24-06-2010, 03:47 AM
"No no no Sir, OK I admit to that fantasy Sir"
"Well igrl I won't be doing that but I am going to give you a DAMN GOOD THRASHING!! DISGUSTING USER YOU ARE YOUNG LADY"
And with that he drags out of the bed over his knee on the bed and again he spanks me hard and fast first on my frilly knickers and then on my bare bottom.
"Get up girl and get across the bed" He pushes my nightie way up my back and pulls my knickers down a bit more "Stay down girl, you can cry and scream if you wish but stay down and count the strokes , if you move unnecessarily I will award you 10 extra strokes each time , GOT THAT?"
"Yes Sir"
He proceeds to thrash my bare bum with the riding crop, I receive 50 hard strokes
"AAAAAAAAAAAAH 28 THANK YOU SIR, 29 THANK YOU SIR 30 THANK YOU SIR AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
Afterwards I have to to the other side of the bed for 50 more , then I have to put 2 pillows underneath my hips and I get 50 more
Mr Wilson repeats it again with the junior cane, by now I am so sore and I am woe begone
but he still looks so very angry with me "You wicked litle girl, you think I have finished with you , you will leave from your job, when do you get paid next?
"En E End of the week Sir"
"You will leave that job as soon as you are paid girl, IS THAT UNDERSTOOD?, oh yes young lady I know a place as well where they are extremely strict and stern yes much sterner than me in dealing with real girls and tgirls like you, it will prepare you for the discipline you have coming to you ahead, and I have video's of the naughty children I have dealt and YOU WILL BE MADE TO SIT DOWN AND WATCH ALL OF THEM GIRL AS WELL AS I WILL MAKE A PUNISHMENT VIDEO OF YOU GETTING WHAT YOU DESERVE!!!!!! BUT FOR NOW LIE ACROSS THOSE PILLOWS AGAIN"
"No more Sir, please no more I am so so sore Sir"
"ACROSS GIRL, DON'T BOTHER COUNTING THE STROKES THIS TIME, I WILL STOP WHEN I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THRASHING YOUR WICKED AND WILLFUL B0TOM AND DON'T WORRY I WILL EMBARRASS YOU IN THAT CLUB AGAIN AND WHEN I HAVE A FEW FRIENDS AROUND , BUT NOW"
He whips my bum with the riding crop , he grabs my hands half way through, I scream and shout and beg him but he just thrashes my bottom, later, much much later Mr Wilson is finished, my bum and upper thighs are criss crossed with crop strokes over the painful cane strokes.
"Get into bed girl, well you have strong skin, lets see if it will be OK for tomorrow's discipline, after all we will have all of Sunday to get through Girl"
"I wiill send for your things at the end of the week girl, goodnight Julie young lady"
"G-G-G-G-Goodnight Mr Wilson , Sir"

He leaves, slamming the bedroom door and I get into bed face down weeping with me rubbing my poor welted striped bare bottom.

juliesylvia
26-06-2010, 01:45 AM
"GET UP GIRL" Oh no I am awakened from my deep dreamy sleep into my living nightmare
2Quite a lovely bottom you have for such a very bad girl"
"Please Sir I.........."
"You what girl?, want me to give you a good spanking before you bathe and get dressed ? Certainly"
And with that he drags me out of bed , lifts up my nightie
"I see you left your knickers just under your bottom , lovely no inpedments or ripping frilly knicekrs"
SMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACK SMACKSMACK
"OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW PLEASE NO MORE SIR" as he livens up the painful crop marks as he tans my bare backside
"Oh, so sorry young lady is it hurting you? GOOD"
The spanking goes on and on and on and my bum gets hotter and hotter I can't help but wriggle and kick a bit , its so painful but somehow I control my wriggles and kicks, the fact he might take the crop to me and give me another unlimited amout of strokes really helps me to keep my discipline and keep my struggles to a minumum
"Now Julie get into the shower , there will be a maids uniform for you to get dressed in, make sure you get ready, I have more fire to blister into your bottom girl"
"Y Yes Sir"
"HURRY UP AS WELL GIRL"
I run to the shower with Mr Wilson chasing me and slapping my bottom as well
"DON'T TAKE TOO LONG ABOUT IT AND MAKE SURE YOU ARE VERY CLEAN FOR YOUR KNICKER INSPECTION AS WELL GIRL"
I take my nightie and knickers off and my strap on breast and shower , OWWWWW The hot water burns my very painful bottom but I have to get ready, After I am finished I put my strap on Breastbra back on
When I come out there is a Maid's Uniform waiting for me, the usual French Maids Uniform, quite short with black frilly knickers and black seamed stockings and suspenders I get dressed and put fresh make up on and quickly make my way downstairs, I am nervous so I wait by the foot of the stairs with my hands on my head and my feet apart.

juliesylvia
26-06-2010, 02:17 AM
Mr Wilson and Charles the Chauffer and as I begin to understand the butler soon arrive
"You See Charles, young ladiies and tladies can behave correctly if disciplined severely enough, well girl this Mr Palmer, I refer to him as Charles, YOU REFER TO HIM AS MR PALMER OR SIR IS THAT UNDERSTOOD?
Yes Sir"
"Charles, you have my permission to thrash this young lady as you see fit, she ids subordinate to you and me, she must pull her weight around the mansion, I don't have suger babies I have wards and maids and schoolgirls and you will be all three young lady my present project, I will call you when I have finished with her Charles, you may return to your duties"

juliesylvia
26-06-2010, 02:18 AM
"Yes Sir" Mr Palmer say's he gives me a sadistic grin and tells me quietly "I look forward to dealing with you and completing your training Julie , you won't like it and you will have a hard time sitting down , but I shall like it"
I tremble even more
"Well girl, now we are alone, I shall explain what we are about to do ," he grabs my arms again and slaps my bum entering the lounge
"HANDS ON YOUR HEAD"
He lifts up my dress and turns me around, his hands inside my knickers, I am so ashamed
Then he grabs me again slapping my bum propelling me to an armchair , over his knee I go
"THIS IS THE LOUNGE WHICH YOU WILL KEEP CLEAN EVERYDAY GIRL"
First of all he spanks mye on my dress seat , hard
SLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSL APSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAP
"OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW NO MORE NO PLEASE NO MORE"
Don't know why I say that , he always ignore 's me, the spanking goes on quite some time before he lifts up my dress and starts spanking me on my frilly knickers
"OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW PLEASE I IMPLORE YOU SIR , PLEASE STOP PLEASE STOP PLEASE "
It hurts so it hurts so much I don't know if I can hang on after a very very long time then he pulls my frilly knickers down
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE SIR"
"YOU CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE?"
"NO SIR"
"WELL THAT IS JUST TOO BAD BECAUSE I INTEND TO TAN YOUR BARE BACKSIDE AS I INTRODUCE YOU TO EACH ROOM OF THE HOUSE"
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH PLEASE MERCY MERCY SIR"
But to no avail, I am bent over his knee in the guest room, the dining room, 6 bedrooms, and the kitchen, and he uses the slipper and, clothesbrush on me as well
"Well thats an introduction you will never forget, by the way you will get upstair and get dressed into a white vest, tight white panite shorts and white ankle socks after lunch, and you will eat your lunch in your quarters from no on,this lunch will be the only time you will eat with me, you will serve me lunch in future but not today as I have something else to introduce you to girl go immediately"
He slaps my bum as I run up to my new bedroom to get changed

juliesylvia
26-06-2010, 02:57 AM
As I go to my room I meet Charles on the way up
"Hello Julie ,now running to do as Mr Wilson tells you my dear"
"Yes Sir" I am very scared of him , he looks about 60+ but he is about 5ft 6 or 7 a bit taller than Mr Wilson and he looks very broad, very muscular, and there is something else, Mr Wilson may yell at me but Mr Palmer seems very quite and calm, and I believe worse than Mr Wilson, A LOT WORSE
"Well lets not hold Mr Wislon up girl, get going young lady"
"Yes Sir"
I get changed, and I hurry downstairs back to the dining room, another tall maid 6ft 3 comes in and serves us breakfast.
"tHIS is Moira, another very pretty but very wicked tgirl, she has been here a few months and she is progressing well , especially since she has come back from St Ordinan Acadamy ISN'T THAT RIGHT GIRL?"

juliesylvia
26-06-2010, 02:58 AM
"Yes Sir" she blushes profusely
"Come here girl" He lifts up her skirt and pulls down her knickers, her bum is a mass of weal stokes
"I see Charles had to punish you again girl, what for this time gir?"
"Punishment P.E Sir"
"I see Punishment Physical Excersize, nothing serious I hope you know I will thrash you IF I FIND YOU HAVE BEEN LYING GIRL"
Her face goes very very pale,
"N-N-N- No Sir I am not lying Sir"
"Yes I suspect your not but still I will take the tawse to your backside after breakfast, and young lady, after I have dealt with this miscreant today, it will be you again girl, yes Moira, we will finish our discussions, but I think , right now that Mr Palmer keeps you quite on the striaght and narrow, and in fear as well doesn'rt he girl?"
Moira looks as if she is about to cry
"Hurry up young lady with your breafast, don't spill anyand dirty your P.E. Kit girl YOU WOULDN'T LIKE WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF YOU DO"
I finish off my breakfast and then Mr Wilson tellme to stand up and get my hands on my head, Moira had to stand in the corner, then after we were finished , take the plates and crockery down to the kitchen.
Meanwhile Mr Wilson takes me down to a new room slapping my extremely sore knickered backside all the way there.
"This is the P.E. Room as you can see there is a Gym Horse in the middle of the room you will be required to exersize and also you will have ballet lessons as well girl for now stand near the horse with your hands on your head legs apart, I have something for you to watch"
With that he slams the door and goes upstairs
Sometime later the tlelscreen comes on
"Good yes it is two way Julie I can SEE IF YOU ARE OUT OF POSITION GIRL
Moira, lie on the dining table I intend to tawse and then to cane you girl"
Moira doesn't beg to be let off, I guess they whipped that into her bottom
"By the way Moira, no counting not for the tawse anyway girl"
He pulls up Moira skirt as she lies on the large dining room table

The tawsing starts

juliesylvia
26-06-2010, 03:09 AM
Moira squeals under the harsh punishment although she doesn't scream she simply breaks down and sobs
"Please Sir, Please whooooooo hooooooooo"
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA H AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
The Tawsing continues for ages , Moira's bottom is on the screen, getting redder and redder, her cries shriller and shriller
"Well you didn't take that as well as you might, still possibly the thrashing you got from Mr Palmer last night may have something to do with that, Oh dear we still have the CANE next and not just any cane the DRAGON CANE MOIRA"
"Count the strokes girl"
"Yes Sir"
WHIP
"AHHHHHHHH 1 Thank you Sir"
WHIP
"AHHHHHHHH 3 Thank you Sir "
WHIP
" 4 Thank you Sir "
WHIP
"OWWWWWWWWWWWWW 5 Thank you Sir "
Moira hold on for dear life bum Her bum wriggles and bounces up a lot"Young Lady, keep your composure and your position OR I WILL KEEP YOU HERE ALL AFTERNOON , DO YOU WANT THAT GIRL?"
"N-N-no Sir"
"Good
"WHIP
"AHHHHHHHH 6 Thank you Sir "

juliesylvia
26-06-2010, 03:20 AM
WHIP
" 7 Thank you Sir "
WHIP
"8 Thank you Sir "
WHIP
"9 Thank you Sir "
WHIP
"10 Thank you Sir, please Sir Please I am so sore Sir "
"Stop your whining girl"
WHIP
"11 Thank you Sir "
WHIP
"12 Thank you Sir "
WHIP
"13 Thank you Sir "
He starts to cane her faster and harder
WHIP
"14 Thank you Sir, OWWWWWWWWWWW"
WHIP
"15 Thank you Sir "hank you Sir "
WHIP
"16 Thank you Sir "
WHIP
"17 Thank you Sir "
WHIP
" 7 Thank you Sir "
WHIP
"8 Thank you Sir "
WHIP
"9 Thank you Sir "
WHIP
"10 Thank you Sir, please Sir Please I am so sore Sir "
"Stop your whining girl"
WHIP
"11 Thank you Sir "
WHIP
"12 Thank you Sir "
WHIP
"13 Thank you Sir "
WHIP
"14 Thank you Sir, OWWWWWWWWWWW"
WHIP
"15 Thank you Sir "hank you Sir "
WHIP
"16 Thank you Sir "
WHIP
"17 Thank you Sir "
WHIP
" 18 Thank you Sir "
WHIP
"19 Thank you Sir "
WHIP
"20 Thank you Sir "
WHIP
"21 Thank you Sir, please Sir Please I am so sore Sir "
"Stop your whining girl"
WHIP
"22 Thank you Sir "
WHIP
"23 Thank you Sir "
WHIP
"24 Thank you Sir "
WHIP
"25 Thank you Sir, OWWWWWWWWWWW"
WHIP
"26 Thank you Sir "hank you Sir "
WHIP
"27 Thank you Sir "
WHIP
"28 Thank you Sir AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH"
Hold position girl I won't warn you again, you know the rules
"Yes Sir Mr Wilson Sir I am Sorry Sir"
WHIP
"28 Thank you Sir "
WHIP
"29 Thank you Sir "
WHIP
"30 Thank you Sir, please sir, please sir how many strokes please Sir? "
I could hear the panic in Moira's voice
As many as I think you deserve girl
WHIP
"31 Thank you Sir "

juliesylvia
26-06-2010, 03:29 AM
"Yes my pretty Moira now you understand"
"PLEASE SIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR" She shrieked, her bum twicthing in fear
WHIP
"32 Thank you Sir "
WHIP
"33 Thank you Sir "
WHIP
"34 Thank you Sir, oh sir it hurts ,it hurts "
"It is meant to hurt foolish child"
WHIP
"36 Thank you Sir "
WHIP
"37 Thank you Sir "
WHIP
"38 Thank you Sir "
I willed her in my mind to hold out "Come on girl, hold out, show this little bastard he can't break you completely"
WHIP
39 Thank you Sir "
WHIP
"40 Thank you Sir "
WHIP
"41 Thank you Sir "
WHIP
"42 Thank you Sir PLease I am begging you sir I implore you Sir "
"Shut up Moira, you are actually doing quite well, don't spoilt it or I WILL START AGAIN GIRL"
WHIP
"43 Thank you Sir "
WHIP
"44 Thank you Sir "
WHIP
"45 Thank you Sir "
WHIP
"46 Thank you Sir "
WHIP
"47 Thank you Sir "
WHIP
"48 Thank you Sir "
WHIP
"49 Thank you Sir "
WHIP
"50 Thank you Sir, Oh Please no more no more Sir "
"Stings badly the dragon cane doesn't it girl?"
"Y Y Y Yes Sir"
"Get down from the table, adjust and compose yourself then get back to your duties girl"
"Y Y Y yes Sir"
""Well Julie don't wory I will be there shortly girl"

juliesylvia
26-06-2010, 04:00 AM
This Mr Wilson is so strict, I feel sick with fear as I await for him to come and deal with me
When he arrives he has the riding crop in his hands
"Now you, you will do star jumps, 50 , START NOW"
I start as I come down I fell the riding crop whip across my bum I keep going I know there will be more if I don't
"Good HANDS ON HEAD" He peels my knicker shorts to just below my bottom
" Push Ups, drop and give me 50" He whips me on each push up
He pulls my knickers up again
"Plough position girl"
I get 50 strokes again in that position, then my knickers are taken down and I am given a further 50 stokres
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH PLEASE SIR"
"Shut up Julie WE HAVE ALL SUNDAY GIRL "
"BICYCLE NOW GIRL"
I have to get on my back and cycle my legs in the air and each cycle I get a crop stroke another 50
"GET INTO THE PRONE PLOUGH POSITION , MAKE SURE YOUR LEGS ARE STRIAGHT AND ABOVE YOUR HEAD GIRL HOLD YOUR POSITION AS WELL GIRL"
WHIPWHIPWHIPWHIPWHIPWHIPWHIPWHIPWHIPWHIPWHIPWHIPWH IPWHIPWHIP
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NO MORE NO MORE PLEASE PLEASE AHHHHHHHHHHH NO MORE SIR"
"GOOD YOUR HOLDING YOUR POSITION, DON'T YOU DARE MOVE OUT OF IT GIRL"
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH PLEASE NO MORE SIR"
"OH BE QUIET GIRL, NOW CAN YOU DO A HANDSTAND?"
What what more does this cruel fiend want me to do now? "Only against a wall Sir "
" YOU WILL EARN TO DO HANDSTANDS IN A FREE POSITION AND WALK ON YOUR HANDS WITHOUT AID BUT FOR NOW GET UP AND GET AGAINST THAT WALL, BUM OUTWARDS
"Yes Sir"
I do as he asks
and he give me another 50
"GET UP AND TAKE YOUR KNICKER SHORTS RIGHT OF GIRL"
Oh my God I do as he says but I know this is only the beginning
2GET BACK INTO POSITION"
"Yes Sir"
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHH"
"Good we are definately getting through to you and getting your attention now get up and put your hands on the wall bum out"
Another 50 which has me screaming,
"NOW GIRL As I am a little tired, I intend to give you a dose of the DRAGON CANE girl, get across the horse, this is your final punishment for now girl"
"Y-Y-Y-Y-Yes Sir"
I get across with my well wealed bum up in the air and me gripping the holes at the other side
"Good"
THWACK
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH 1 thank you Sir
THWACK
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH 2 thank you Sir
I cry and scream and plead but I hold on aas the cane bites into my bottom
THWACK
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH 34 thank you Sir
THWACK
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH 35 thank you Sir please Sir Please Sir"
But he just canes and canes finally after about 60 strokes He stops
"GET DOWN OF THAT HORSE" He pulls a chair up sits down and I am dragged across it

juliesylvia
26-06-2010, 04:06 AM
"ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh no more no more Sir" I am so hoarse from screaming and crying and spent out from kicking I just lay there while he reheats my botom up again
" OK Julie, that is enough, you have had enough for today, Tonight you will be spanked and caned again at bedtime, but for now you can get upstairs and go to bed to recover and yes it is a punishment girl, when you are in my sevice as a maid you will go straight back to work but for now get upstairs and I DON'T WANT TO HEAR A PEEP OUT OF YOU, THERE WILL BE SILENCE GIRL LUNCH WILL BE TAKEN UP TO YOU BY THAT OTHER REPROBATE, MOIRA NOW GO, PICK YOUR KNICKERS UP AND GO" And with that he slaps my backside as I scuttle out of the room.

Oh my God I have tonight to wait indeed.

juliesylvia
27-06-2010, 12:40 PM
I am upstairs in my new bedroom , I get into bed weeping and cry myself to sleep, what seems like moments later I am awakened,
"Hello Julie"
"Hello Moira, oh god how are you my dear?"
"Very very sore and you?"
"The same how did you end up here? did Mr Wilson embarrass you in a nightclub like he embarrassed me?"
"Yes only it was a tv club, he spanked me in front of everyone"
"Oh my God"
"He he just came up to me I was with a few friends a and he called me by my name, I had written to him about well you know"
We both flush and blush
" But I was with my friends and I had been drinking"

juliesylvia
27-06-2010, 01:44 PM
"Was a little drunk so I told him to Piss Off who the fuck are you little man"
Then he dragged me up , dragged out a a a high chair from a bar then dragged me to the middle of the dance floor and put me over his knee and tanned my knickered then bare backside, I was laughing and thought it was funny till he started spanking me me then only then I started to struggle after I was over his knee but I didn't struggle too much, surely screamed though, I was so embarrassed"
I turn my face away in embarrassment, remembering my own experience
"Then after he dealt with me he introduced me to Mr Palmer, a and ana d aand"
"Ohh don't cry sweetheart I I Is he really that bad?
"Oh yes, Mr Wilson may give you 50 of the cane even give you the junior cane ,but Mr Palmer would give you 100 of the Dragon Cane, He did it to me the first time, fortunatly I have strong skin so I didn't bleed, but it hurt , it hurt so bad, a and he liked that it hurt and he likes to make you feel very very vulnerable, thats when he likes to strike"
My eyes pop out of my head"1 100 ? I can't take that, I can't, I can't, I can't, oh you poor baby No wonder your miserable all the time"
"Yes I think he would cane me till I bleed, he told me he would like to use the Singapore cane on me"
"N N N No"
"Yes, a and he once got me in a firemans lift over his shoulder and spanked me on my knickers v very v v very hard and fast and then he he really spanked me and made me scream and beg, but he is so strong, He reallly tanned my bare backside very hard for me, Oh Julie I I am so scared of him , he likes to hurt me , I can see it in his eyes, he scares me because he is quiet, very rarely does he shout, my G God t tonight he will really w whip me tonight a and I think you are his next victim, he has never had a black t girl before"
"Oh No No No, he looks so broad and s strong, and him lifting you over his shoulder t that is so scary that would make feel so vulnerable,er Moira"
"Yes Julie""Erm Mr Wilson mentioned an Academy St Ordnin?"
Moira's eyes get wide with fear at the mention of St Ordnin
"Oh Juile , Julie that place is very bad, they are super strict there, there are real girls and tgirls there controlled by these old men and they really really............... oh worse than anything you read about schools in the old day's, they have single self contain bedrooms like here, separate the girls so the tutors can really thrash them, every lesson all the girls are spanked and caned and their is about 20 to a class, you really have to behave and study, they take all the subjects you were poor in , if you weren't poor in any then you have to have your work correct 100% all the time or they make an example of you i in front of the whole class, you get ten cane strokes for each mistake you make in that lesson......"
"In that Lesson?" My eyes widen even more with fear
"Yes.... oh yes in that lesson, so if your having a bad day...."
"Oh My god .and how many before a lesson?"
"24 Before a lesson and you get 6 lessons, they stop earlier about 2.30 for Tutor's Review"
"Tutors Review?"
"Yes, where the tutor reviews your work from the day, if its OK you still get the standard school cane, if your work is bad, you get the school cane and the senior school cane, yes, the Dragon cane, your Personal Tutor gives you lessons in for the tgirls feminine vocalisation,training, P.E, Ballet Lessons,Deportment and Maid Training and Gymnastics a and the lessons go on till 6.00pm and a nd its up to the Tutor's discretion if you did well that day and if you get a really strict and stern bastard.. oh Julie they thrashed me and thrashed me they use birches, tawses, riding crops, light canes heavy canes on me and they handspanked me before and after, they make the girls really scream, shout and cry and beg for mercy there , you here that all day and night through the walls, they they really picked on me booooooooo whooooooooooo" Moira really cries now with the memories
"Oh come here, come on"
Moira lies down and puts her head in my lap

juliesylvia
27-06-2010, 01:57 PM
"God you have been through a lot haven't you? a and Mr Palmer, a sadistic bastard"
"He is not the only one I know in a way its a tgirls fate b but I I didn't expect all that"
"You from Scotland dear?"
"Yes, does it show?" we both laugh
"Oh Julie there is your lunch sweets, I am going to have to get back in a minute, my bum has quite enough central heating applied to it and I have more tonight, just look at my bottom", shes lift up her little maids, dress and slips her knickers down and I see the mass of cane strokes and the many weals of the tawse Her bum has lots of ridges left by the Dragon Cane and is bright beacon red
"Well look at mine"
I pull knickers down slowly, "Ow" It hurts
"Oh my god look at that , look at all the weals"
"Can I touch"
"Er OK, OWWWWWWWWW"
She feels the weal and ridges on my bum,
"Didn't think it it shows but I can see a slight redness as well as I can feel the ridges and see them a bit"
"Well Moira I can feel it"
We both laugh, and pull our knickers up.
"Well, good luck tall pretty girl"
"You too little sweet pretty lady"
Moira leaves the room and goes back to her duties

juliesylvia
29-06-2010, 01:20 PM
I eat the lunch, Roast beef, potatoes, Yorkshire Pudding,gravy, green peas ,and for desert Vanilla and chocolate sauce, and a soft drink of course not allowed alcohol so a nice fizzy blackcurrant drink, yummmmm, I eat the food and go back to sleep, face downwards as my bum is still very sore from the cropping I got earlier, before I drifted off to sleep I felt my bum and worried about the punishment promised later that evening, I wonder how many strokes, my bum is so sore now and bruised , oh god I think they ill make me scream.
What seems like moments later a very strict sounding voice rings out in the room "GET UP GIRL" I wake and sit up immediately even if it does hurt my bum I know that Mr Wilson is a man to be feared and respected
"Yes Sir"
"Well I will say one thing going for you girl, at least you are respectful, I suspect that in your culture your parents have more say so your more respectful of authority, (Oh God, if he only read some of my school reports,) yes I know you swore at your teachers, but it 's different when you meet forceful authority isn't it girl?
"Yes Sir"
"And I shall be getting more of your school reports girl and there will be a discussion, a long discussion about that girl, yes I can see you get embarressed and hot about being called a girl or young lady or she, isn't it?"
I feel myself my cheeks bruning hot, "Yes Sir"
"Well girl, you will find a white t shirt, frilly knickers and skirt and ballerina shoes, don't worry the shoes will fit, get downstairs and wait for me at the bottom of the stairs hands on your head hurry and get dressed then "girl" The telescreen turns off
I rush to get dressed immediately and redo my face then I hurry up and run downstairs

juliesylvia
29-06-2010, 01:50 PM
At the foot of the stairs I put my hands on my head legs apart Mr Wilson, Charles and Moira eventually arrive, Moira looks in a very bad way, she is shaking poor girl,
"Right Julie you and me are going out , I shall be driving , we are going to St Ordinin' girl, and Moira , I think I will leave Charles to discuss further your infractions child"
"Y Y Y Y Yes S S S S Sir"
"OK lets"...................
"Please Sir, please don't leave me alone with Mr Palmer Sir"
"I BEG YOUR PARDON????????????????"
"P P P P P P P Please Sir"
"Nonsense child you and Mr Palmer will get on like a house on fire, Charles I am am afraid Miss McGovan is a little distressed, please comfort her , she is in need of it"
"Yes Sir" He grabs Moira lifts her skirt up and tucks in her skirt into her apron waist band and flings her over his shoulder in a fireman's lift,
SLAP
"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW"
SLAP
"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW"
SLAP
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
He hits her bum so hard I am you can hear the slap for yards and he slaps her bum
As they go back to her quarters he slaps her bottom all the way there
"SMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACK SMACKSMACK
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
"PLEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSS NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"
"I think they will get on a treat, don't you Julie? Now girl follow me"
"Yes Sir" I have to follow him to the garage, He open the electric door and gets into a Black Mercedes
"Get in girl,"
I get in afraid, we drive to St Ordinins it is not too far away abouit a mile or so , it looks like an old school where someone has bought it for their own particular use
On the way there we pull into a park layby , it is very quiet Mr Wilson opens the doors and next minute he has drag me over his knee ,
"Please Sir"SMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACK SMACKSMACK
Over my skirt
"Please Sir, someone will come OWWWWWWWWWWW"
Over my knickers

juliesylvia
29-06-2010, 01:56 PM
"What rubbish, and so what if they do I am still going to give your bare backside a good tanning girl"
SMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACK SMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACK SMACKSMACK SMACKSMACK
"OAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww please I wil be good I will be goood Sir please Sir Please Sir"
Then he peels down my frilly knickers now my bare bum is on display in public, oh shame ,shame
"OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW"
Yes I am getting through to you girl, I am getting through child
SMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACK SMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACK SMACKSMACK SMACKSMACK

juliesylvia
29-06-2010, 02:16 PM
"What rubbish, and so what if they do I am still going to give your bare backside a good tanning girl"
"OAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww please I wil be good I will be gooooood Sir please Sir Please Sir"
Then he peels down my frilly knickers now my bare bum is on display in public, oh shame ,shame
"OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW"
Yes I am getting through to you girl, I am getting through child
"Well Miss George, get up over my knee, we have to get to St Ordinin"
"Yes Sir" I am downcast but I adjust myself and sit back down sorely on the passengers chair, we drive on till we are outside St Ordinins, we get into the car park
"Well girl? "
"Yes Sir" I get out of the car and then I open the driver door for him
"Good, now you will be introduced to the Headmaster Mr Percy and your tutor Mr Edwards come on girl"
We enter the school reception
"Hello I am here to see Mr Pecry young lady inform him will you?"
"Yes Mr Wilson Sir" she calls Mr Percy
He arrives he is about 5ft 4 with bespeckled glasses
"Ahhhhhhhhhhh hello Roger how are you , have another one to be broken in I see"
"Yes this one calls herself Julie"
"Ahhh I see"
"WELL GIRL, I NEED TO TELL YOU TO HOW TO GREET YOUR ELDERS AND BETTERS DO I?"
"No Sir, Hello Mr Percy Sir" I curtsey
"Well hello young lady, we do seem to be very forgetful and nervous, don't worry we will make you more nervous and less forgetful after we have finished with you HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"
They both lauch cruelly at me
I guess you wish to use the Introducion Room"
"Oh yes"
"Well I won't keep you just to say I look forward to your Induction meeting young lady goodbye young lady bye bye Roger"
"Good bye Sir"
"Bye Bye John, Now young lady time for you to see what is in store for you"

juliesylvia
30-06-2010, 11:52 AM
We go to the Induction Room , it is a room with lots of Computer Monitors and flat TV Screens,
"Yes young Lady, St Ordinin is a very unusal school dedicated to training young ladies and tgirls for elderly disciplinarians, you are all trained as maid's and wards, schiooling is very very strict and stern, much stricter and sterner than what you would have got in the feeble schools of the last 30 years girl, St Ordinin's clientele wants intelligent and submissive ,clean young ladies that can take a lot punishment and I mean a "lorra lorro" punisment to paraphrase one young lady from Liverpool who needed who should have got St Ordnins services, now kneel down on this cushioned wooden footstool near this armchair here immediately girl"
"Yes Sir , Mr Wilson Sir"
I kneel on the footstool and Mr Wilson tucks my short skirt into the waistband and Mr Wilson sits behind me comfortably in the armchair, my bum is still mass of weals and stripes from this morning you can see them slightly through my knickers , and my bum still feels very sore after my spankings,(Yes he spanked me at least three times getting here, hard and long 20 minute bare bottom tannings, how we got here is amazing)
"Now julie what you are about to see is a young lady to be thrashed for smoking drugs here and at her former school, all they did was expell her , her New Guardian wants her well punished, so she has been spanked and caned and disciplined all week she has been sectioned and now she is to face more harsh punishment, she to be spanked, then slippered, given a dose of the clothesbrush, hairbrush, plimsole, and then she will be made to lie on the facedown St Andrews cross and she will have unimited strokes of the wooden and leather paddle, the switch, the birch, the tawse, two tailed and three tailed , the riding crop, the dressage whip and the cane, including the cane and you will stay here and watch girl "
SLAP
"OWWWW Yes Sir
SLAP
"OWWWWWW Yes Sir please"
he sits back , but his hand is on my bum I tremble
Mr Wilson then say's"We am ready, turn the Punishment Rooms flatscreen on "

juliesylvia
30-06-2010, 11:57 AM
Dr Frasier Crane? LOL no beyond his help I am afriad

juliesylvia
30-06-2010, 01:00 PM
The Flatscreen comes on, I can see that in this room it is kind of strange, there are quite nice big black leather armchairs with red piping so you can just make them out about 5 in fact, all well spaced from each other, the room is painted black and on the opposite side is a St Andrew's Cross , not painted, lying face down with ankle and wrist chains .
"Send it the miscreant" a voice booms
SLAP
"OWWWWWWWWWWW
SLAP
OWWWWWWWWWWW
SLAP
OWWWWWWWWWWWW Pleaseeeee"
"Good Julie, you can expect more girl"
A rather tall gg girl( real girl) 6FT 1 comes in , she is dressed in black flat ballerina shoes, white knee high stocks, traditional navy blue knickers and a vest with a white bra underneath, she walks and stands in the middle of the room with her hands on her head
"Margaret Hamilton, you have been found with Cannabis on the premises of this academy you have also been caught smoking this drug and you have been reported as trying to sell it to other pupils at theis school as well IN DIRECT CONTRAVENTION OF RULE 5 OF THIS ACADEMY "No drug tanking or distribution of any kind" Normally , we would simply bring in your Guardian and discus this matter and if he felt that our methods of dealing with this serious matter where too harsh the police would be called, all video evidence handed over and you would be out of our hair, fortunately , for you and us Your Guardian knows what type of girl you are, knows your particular "habit" and wishes you broken from it, so, get ready for the thrashing of your life girl,you have been sentenced to unlimited punishment for a week girl, have you anything to say?"
"No, do your worst, you won't break me , my so called "Guardian" gives me tougher punisment than anything you can give me, you can't hurt me ......Sir"
"Oh I see, you will soon change your tune, but even when you do , FOR THIS OUTRAGEOUS OUTBURST YOU WILL BE MADE TO SUFFER , BRING THE PUNISHERS IN"
5Broad muscular looking older men around 5ft 3-5ft 8 walk in, they are all wearing Grey suits , white shirts and dark striped ties, They sit down in the armchairs
SLAP
"OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW"
SLAP
"OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW"
SLAPSLAPSLAPSLAP
"OWWWWWWWWWWWWW,AHHHHHHHHHHHHH,OWWWWWWWWWW OAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH"
"Good, this shouldn't be a comfortable experience for you Julie KEEP WATCHING THE SCREEN"
"Yes Sir"
"OK there is no need for anymore talk, COMMENCE THE PUNISHMENT, MAKE THE MISCREANT SUFFER Mr Wallaby first"
"Come here Margaret"
Margaret , still with her hands on her head, goes over to Mr Wallaby, he grabs her by the waist and bends her over the arms of the armchair over his knee and takes her hands behind her back
SLAP
SLAP
SLAP
SLAP
SLAP
SLAP
"Is that it Sir? I thought you were punishing me, not tickling me ..Sir"
"I see , a brave girl with a lot of bravado in her, OK young lady, lets really see how tough you are"
SLAPSLAPSLAPSLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAP SLAP SLAPSLAP SLAP SLAP SLAPSLAPSLAPSLAP SLAPSLAPSLAP SLAPSLAPSLAP SLAPSLAPSLAP SLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSL APSLAPSLAP SLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAP SLAPSLAPSLAP SLAPSLAPSLAP SLAP SLAPSLAPLAPSLAP
SLAPSLAPSLAPSLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAP SLAP SLAPSLAP SLAP SLAP SLAPSLAPSLAPSLAP SLAPSLAPSLAP SLAPSLAPSLAP SLAPSLAPSLAP SLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSL APSLAPSLAP SLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAP SLAPSLAPSLAP SLAPSLAPSLAP SSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAP SLAP SLAPSLAP SLAP SLAP SLAPSLAPSLAPSLAP SLAPSLAPSLAP SLAPSLAPSLAP SLAPSLAPSLAP SLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSL APSLAPSLAP SLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAP SLAPSLAPSLAP SLAPSLAPSLAP SLAP SLAPSLAPLAPSLAPLAP SLAPSLAPLAPSLAP

juliesylvia
30-06-2010, 01:17 PM
SLAPSLAPSLAPSLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAP SLAP SLAPSLAP SLAP SLAP SLAPSLAPSLAPSLAP SLAPSLAPSLAP SLAPSLAPSLAP SLAPSLAPSLAP SLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSL APSLAPSLAP SLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAP SLAPSLAPSLAP SLAPSLAPSLAP SLAP SLAPSLAPLAPSLAP
Margarets bum wriggles and she kicks a bit but only a little bit, it must hurt but she is just not going to let them have the pleasure of showing her tormentors her distress
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH wonderful, a very ignorant and arrogant girl who thinks she will beat her disciplinarians with her defiance, I like a challenge and you will find all of us in here do as well"
"Well I am not surprised, considering you all are a bunch of CP Sadistic pricks its not very hard to say you wish to break me Sirs"
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Very hard hands you have Mr Wallaby Sir"
"OH I am glad you approve Margaret, more to come" and with that he takes her knickers down and resumes the punishment , meanwhile
SLAP
"OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW"
SLAP
"OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW"
SLAPSLAPSLAPLSLAP
"Good you ever dare behave like that with me and what I have given you so far will be a PICNIC YOU GOT ME GIRL?"
"Yes Yes Sir"
"Good"
"Different it is on the bare and I know your hurting Maraget"
"Sir I have had worse Sir, you sting but not enough to scare me yet Sir"
Mr Wallaby smiles

juliesylvia
30-06-2010, 01:21 PM
The spanking continues harder and faster, Margaret hangs on for dear life, her bum wriggles madly but she still settles down to take more punishment
"Nice and red hear girl, still resisting girl?"
"Yes Sir, I am made of hard stuff Sir"
"We shall see"

juliesylvia
30-06-2010, 01:31 PM
Harder and harder it gets for Margaret, "Such a cheeky , silly ,foolish girl, because now is the slipper"
SLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAP SLAP SLAPSLAP SLAP SLAP SLAPSLAPSLAPSLAP SLAPSLAPSLAP SLAPSLAPSLAP SLAPSLAPSLAP SLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSL APSLAPSLAP SLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAP SLAPSLAPSLAP SLAPSLAPSLAP SLAP SLAPSLAPLAPSLAP
SLAPSLAPSLAPSLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAP SLAP SLAPSLAP SLAP
"HSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH"
"Not hurting you too much am I girl?"
"No Mr Wallaby Sir"
"Good"
SLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAP SLAP SLAPSLAP SLAP SLAP SLAPSLAPSLAPSLAP SLAPSLAPSLAP SLAPSLAPSLAP SLAPSLAPSLAP SLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSL APSLAPSLAP SLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAP SLAPSLAPSLAP SLAPSLAPSLAP SLAP SLAPSLAPLAPSLAP
SLAPSLAPSLAPSLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAP SLAP SLAPSLAP SLAP
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
But Mr Wallaby just spanks and spanks Maragrets bottom with the slipper
20 minutes with his very hard hand and his slipper and now the clothesbrush
"Yes, but no way am I finished, I have only just begun Margaret"
"I am not surprised Sir,"
"Good"
More smacking with the clothesbrush continues.

juliesylvia
30-06-2010, 01:41 PM
another 20 minutes, then the hairbrush
"owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww"
"OW? thats very very strange coming from such a very tough young lady, OW Am I getting through to you girl?"
"N No Sir"
"No problem"
He smacks her bottom hard with the hairbrush and then he returns to tanning her bare bottom with the clothesbrush she gets an extra 20 minutes for her cheek then a large leather paddle is applied to her bottom I watched wides eyed untill
SLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSL APSLAPSLAPSLAP
"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWW OOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW OOOOOOOOOOO AHHHHHHHHHH"

juliesylvia
30-06-2010, 02:05 PM
Margaret holds on but she is not so cheeky now
"OK "Miss Hard Nut" I have finished with you for now HANDS ON YOUR HEAD"
"Mr Robinson will deal with you now"
As she goes towards Mr Robinson Mr Wallaby gives her a very hard slap to her backside , Margaret looks around at him wildy
"Yes young lady, what you have had from me is piffiling girl"
"So Miss Tough girl I see looks a little worried"
"Y Y es but not too worried"
Mr Robinson smiles
"Over my knee"
her knickers are taken down
"We start all over again Miss Hamilton"
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
"Stiil I see no tears yet, a little fear but no tears" and with that Margaret is spanked for a futher twenty minute, by now her bum is bright red and wriggling, the slipper , clothesbrush, hairbrush and large paddle are applied 20 minutes each very hard, very loudly,
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
PLEASE SIR IT HURTS,"
Well no point to it if it doesn't hurt young lady Iand for your damn cheek I intend to it to hurt" After he has finished with her he slaps her backside hard as she moves towards her new tormentor
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
Mr Leston WILL DEAL WITH YOU NOW MISS TOUGH GIRL"
"So? you think your tough huh?" lets see girl OVER MY KNEE, Mr Leston is far more harder with Margaret"PLEASEEEEEEE PLEASEEEEEE THATS REALLY STINGS, PLEASE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
But there is absolutley no mercy with Mr Leston, he seems a lot more angrier she doesn't cry but she surely does start to beg
"MR LESTON SIR, PLEASE SIR , PLEASE"

juliesylvia
30-06-2010, 02:24 PM
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
"GETTING YOUR ATTENTION EH GIRL? I WILL TEACH YOU TO SHOW SUCH BRAVADO DISRESPECT GIRL"
LAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAP SLAP SLAPSLAP SLAP SLAP SLAPSLAPSLAPSLAP SLAPSLAPSLAP SLAPSLAPSLAP SLAPSLAPSLAP SLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSL APSLAPSLAP SLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAP SLAPSLAPSLAP SLAPSLAPSLAP SLAP SLAPSLAPLAPSLAP
He really lays into her bottom with his hand and his implements , afterwards, Margaret is breathing heavily
"GET OVER TO YOUR NEXT DISCIPLINARIAN YOU YOU LITTLE WENCH"
He slaps her bottom so hard she she leaps slightly into the air
Mr Richardson
SLAP
"ooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwww"
SLAP
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
SLAP
"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
SLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAP
OW OW OW OW WO EE OO OOO WO AHHHHHH
"Yes NOW YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT PLACE I AM GOING TO ENROLE YOU IN"
Back to the Punishment room
"Well Margaret I see you are a nice girl, a very nice girl, but with some addiction and attitude problems" across my knee if you please"
Mr Richardson is disarming because he is so nice to her , untill she is over his knee
SLAP
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
Yes Girl I HIT VERY HARD
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
"PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"
"Well girl, you are quite tough, most girls would be crying by now , still
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHH"

juliesylvia
30-06-2010, 02:42 PM
Margaret holds on but she is not so cheeky now
"OK "Miss Hard Nut" I have finished with you for now HANDS ON YOUR HEAD"
"Mr Robinson will deal with you now"
As she goes towards Mr Robinson Mr Wallaby gives her a very hard slap to her backside , Margaret looks around at him wildy
"Yes young lady, what you have had from me is piffiling girl"
"So Miss Tough girl I see looks a little worried"
"Y Y es but not too worried"
Mr Robinson smiles
"Over my knee"
her knickers are taken down
"We start all over again Miss Hamilton"
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
"Stiil I see no tears yet, a little fear but no tears" and with that Margaret is spanked for a futher twenty minute, by now her bum is bright red and wriggling, the slipper , clothesbrush, hairbrush and large paddle are applied 20 minutes each very hard, very loudly,
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
PLEASE SIR IT HURTS,"
Well no point to it if it doesn't hurt young lady Iand for your damn cheek I intend to it to hurt" After he has finished with her he slaps her backside hard as she moves towards her new tormentor
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
Mr Leston WILL DEAL WITH YOU NOW MISS TOUGH GIRL"
"So? you think your tough huh?" lets see girl OVER MY KNEE, Mr Leston is far more harder with Margaret"PLEASEEEEEEE PLEASEEEEEE THATS REALLY STINGS, PLEASE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
But there is absolutley no mercy with Mr Leston, he seems a lot more angrier she doesn't cry but she surely does start to beg
"MR LESTON SIR, PLEASE SIR , PLEASE"

juliesylvia
30-06-2010, 10:50 PM
Margarets backside gets additionally very very red , she wriggles wand whines and begs
"PLEASE SIR PLEAAAASE SIR, PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASE SIR"
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
The clothesbrush, slipper , plimsole and hairbrush make her backside wriggle spectacularly, so much so she is order to go over one knee then Mr Richardson locks his legs "PLEEEEEEEEEEEE SIRRRRRRRRRRRRR, PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSE SIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR PLEASEEEEEEEEEE"
"OK girl I have finished with you for now, Go"...........
SLAP
"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW"
"And wait for your next disciplinarian to deal with you"
"Y Y YESSSSS SIRRRR"
"Mr Edwards will deal with you now"
"I see you are losing your tough facade young lady, that won't do will it? GET OVER MY KNEE GIRL"
Margaret, feasrfully gets over his knee, Oh My God, its Mr Edwards, my future tutor how strict and stern is he? how hard does he hit oh ......
SLAP
"OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW"
SLAP
"OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW"
SLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSPAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSL APSLAPSLAP
"OWWWWWWWWWWWW, OWWWWWWWWWWWWWW OWWWWWWWWWWW EEEEEEEEEEEEEE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU"
Yes girl now yyou will see how this little man deals with foolish big girls and big tgirls like you LOOK TO THE FRONT GIRL"
"Ye Yes Yes Sir"
SLAP
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAA
IIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE"
Margarets scream chills me to the bone, a and that slap oh my god , not him no no no not as my tutor no no please
aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh
Margaret screams through Mr Edwards very strict very stern , extremely hard, punishment, she begs
"PLEAAAAAAAAAASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOUR KILING ME YOUR KILING ME NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"
Her wild screams, her head throwing from side to side, tears trickle down my face because soon one day that will be mmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeee

juliesylvia
30-06-2010, 11:20 PM
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOO"
Oh my god, its too much, the way she reacts to his discipline, its too much and his hand sounds much more harder than the others, the way her slippers and uses the clothesbrush, and hairbrush, and plimsole, Magaret surely scream's she loses all composure, at the end she breaks down and cries, she eyes wild with fear and pain, her bum super beacon red , At last it is over
" Now girl get back to Mr Wallaby NOW GIRL"
"Yes Sir"
SLAP
"OOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW"
"Mr Wallaby for you Margaret you will go around three times more"
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Mr Wallaby laughs evily "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" "Brave, but extremely stupid girl, I told you I was just warming up, NOW I WILL MAKE YOU UNDERSTAND GIRL, pretty backside , pretty red backside, poor backside"
SLAP
"NOOOOOOOOOO"
Margaret is truly and thoughly punished by the Disciplinarian Guardians, by the time they are finished, Margaret is in a state, all the cheekiness knocked out of her ,she is most eager to please them , anything to stop her next phase of the punishment,
"Remove your knickers completely Margaret, immediately and place yourself on the St Andrews Cross, you disgusting, filthy drug dealer" the invisible voice booms out
Yes Sir, immediately Sir" She runs towards the St Andrews Cross, two girls come in frightened,
"You two, fasten her to the cross you two better make sure the cuffs are fastened properly or YOU TWO WILL TAKE HER PLACE"
"Yes Sir"
She is fastened securely, 6 large pillows are put underneath her hips so her bum is well stuck up in the air
"Now gentlemen much as some of us would like her to bleed that is not what we want, you know your main instrument techniques, whip her young bottom very soundly, don't worry we will give her more brine cream on her wicked backside you two apply it now,"
The girls apply the cream
"Now get back to your places hands on your head"
"Yes Sir"
"Now gentlemen take your positions Mr Wallaby and Mr Robinson"
"Oh My God NO NO , PLEASE NO NO I WILL NEVER DO IT AGAIN SIRS, MERCY MERCY MERCY SIRS PLEASE PLEASE SIRS CAN'T WE COME TO SOME SORT OF DEAL SIRS, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE"
Mr Leston angrily shouts "NO DEALS FOR THIS RUDE DISGUSTING GIRL ARE WE IN AGREEMENT SIR?"
"Quite So Mr Leston, why should you be spared Hamilton? walking in here with all that disrespectful bravado , time you were really chastised, time you really knew what respect and fear was all about, time you felt harsh discipline"
"When your ready Mr Wallaby and Mr Robinson"

juliesylvia
01-07-2010, 12:38 AM
LASH
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOO"
"AAAAAAAAA
AAAAHHHHHHH"
Margater is soundly punished by Mr Wallaby and Mr Robinson, hard and fast, she screams and cries and begs for mercy but none comes,
LASHLASHLASHLASHLASHLASHLASHLASHLASHLASH
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"
"PLEEEEEEAAAAAASEEEEE PLEEEEEAAAAASEE NOOOO"
The punishment goes on and on then
"OK Mr Wallaby and Mr Robinson" time to let Mr Leston and Mr Richardson have a go"
OK Mr Leston and Mr Richardson, take your positions and go"
Mr Leston is so furious,"How dare you you disgusting , wicked , aloof, clique, artistocratic, stuck up, drug peddling young strumpet HOW DARE YOU"

juliesylvia
01-07-2010, 12:49 AM
"I wish I could whip your bare backside all night long you push drugs in this school and your atitude, as if your above it all grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr YOU MAKE ME REALLY ANGRY HAMILTON I AM GOING TO ENJOY THRASHING YOUR BARE BACKSIDE GIRL"
The tawse lashes down from both teacher very very hard and fast
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I AM SORRY SIRS I AM SORRY PLEASE STOP PLEEEEEEEEEAAAASE"
But to no avail, great drama is unfolding, at alst they stop
"Now Mr Edwards to deal with your wicked bare backside Hamilton Mr Edwards? carry on good man"
"Thank you Headmaster, tough young lady hmmmmmmm, drug dealing hmmmmm, cheeking your Gurdians in this school hmmmmmmmmm?" He smailes at her like the calm before the storm, He get the long and slightly heavier two tailed tawse as opposed to the heavy three tailed one
"Ohhhhhhhhhh No Sir really no I-"
LASH
"NOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOO
OOOOOO
OOO
OOOOOO"
"I will teach you girl what I think of RUDE ARROGANT STUCK UP DRUG DEALING PAMPERED CHILDREN"

juliesylvia
01-07-2010, 01:02 AM
LASHLASHLASHLASHLASHLASHLASHLASHLASHLASH"
"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
SORRY SIRS , SORRY SIRS SORRY SIRS MERCY PLEASE SIRS"
But for Miss Maragret Hamilton, her apologies fall on deaf ears, the punishment is repeated unlimited, the, birch,riding crop, wooden and leather paddles, the switch, And several canes including the Dragon cane dances across her bare backside
"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHH PLEASE PLEASE PLEAAAAAASSSSSSE"
LASHLASHLASHLASHLASHLASHLASH
LASHLASHLASHLASHLASHLASHLASH
WHIPWHIPWHIPWHIPWHIPWHIP
SMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACK
At one point Margaret screams
"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH
MY BARE BACKSIDE IS ON FIRE
MY BARE BACKSIDE IS ON FIRE
MY BARE BACKSIDE IS ON FIRE"
The Disciplnarians burst out into laughter, I have to stifle my giggles as I don't know what will happen if I laugh out loud
"SLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSL APSLAPSLAP
"OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW OWWWWWWWWWWWWW
"HEHEHEHEHEHEHEE OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW"
"HEY YOU DON'T LAUGH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Mr Wilson guffaws,
"Thats one of the best ones yet, Her bare backside is on fire HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

juliesylvia
01-07-2010, 02:12 AM
The Punishment cruelly continues with Margaret screaming and shout to the high notes, at lastit is overm the sobbing girls backside a mass of weals, cane strokes, tawse marks, switch marks and blotchy redness.
"And let that be a lesson to you you disgusting little drug dealer, you wait girl your Guardian Mr Broughton is coming down to deal with you girl, you have brought shame and dishonour to his name and he is coming down to give you a good hiding and we will be broadcasting htis so the whole school can hear you will be made and example oi girl"
OHHHHHHHH OH ONO NO NO NO NO PL PL PL PL PLEASE SIRS CAN'T WE CAN'T WE COME UP WITH SOME SORT OF DEAL, PLEASE SIRS?"
"This one is a comedianne, first her bacside is on fire, well girl ,no fire station around here"
They laugh cruelly at her
"Now she wants to make a deal, OK Miss Hamilton, what kind of deal girl?"
"Well S SIr' Sirs you can really really thrash me Sirs a as long as you don't involve my Guardian"
OK Miss Hamilton you two girls, release her, Margaet when you are lreleased girl I don't care how much pain you are in you will immediately go to the wall with your hands on your head, and take your knicekrs with you girl and put them on"
Mr Leston is visibly really angry he is shaking with rage
Y Y ES S IR IR " She groans , and soon as she is released she does what she is ordered
Mr Leston and Mr Richards, please deal with Miss Hamilton after all a deal is a deal"
Mr Leston 's rage turns into an evil smile,"Implements Headmaster?"
"No, just hands oh Mr Leston I have a lovely suprise for you dear friend, a lovely present"
Mr Leston smiles although puzzled to what it is, still him and Mr Edwards grab the girl and put her hands up on the wall, then proceed to take her knickers down to just below her bottom
"Carry on "
"Thank you Headmaster"
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHH I am so sorry AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
Her please and cries and shrieks are ignored
"Oh by the way Mr Leston s your Tutor nowas he really wishes to deal with you girl , like the present Mr Leston?"
"Oh yes , I love it Headmaster"
"Oh and another present for Mr Leston, did you hear all that Mr Broughton?"
Oh yes Mr Percy every bit of it"
"sorry Margaret but your Guardian came down today unannounced anticipating you would try to make a deal to avoid his wrath I am afriad it is way too late for a deal young lady"
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

juliesylvia
01-07-2010, 10:56 PM
"I am sorry Mr Broughton Sir"
"You will be young lady, just you wait when I come down to deal with you girl, JUST YOU WAIT"
"Margaret, you will go to your room and wait there you will be served your tea, you will have no supper tonight, you will come back here and then your Guardian will deal with you then, oh by the way Mr Broughton will be staying overnight so I think you will be having a very very long discussion after Mr Broughton has dealt with you publicly, After tonight I doubt you will even look at drugs must less peddle them girl"
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NO PLEASE NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PLEASE
NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO"
Margaret screams
"Yes not so high and mighty now girl are you GET TO YOUR ROOM GIRL"
Margaret pulls up her knickers and runs out of the door, her eyes wild with pain and fear
SLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSL APSLAPSLAPSLAP
"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW"
"Just you wait till Mr Edwards gets here girl, tour bare backside will sting and you will sing in pain for your wicked behavior girl"
" P P P Please Sir I want to be able to sit down again Sir"
"HUH, after he has finished gIrl YOU WILL HAVE ME DEALING WITH YOU GIRL"
"Oh No please have mercy on me Mr Wilson Sir, pleaaaaase I have had so most discipline on my bare bottom Sir you have really taught me a lesson Sir, pleeeeeeeaaase Sir please"
"Be quiet girl" SLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSL APSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAP
"OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW"
"Actually get over my knee girl"
He hauls me over his knee

juliesylvia
01-07-2010, 11:00 PM
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH PLEASE MR WILSON SIR I CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE SIR"
" That's up to me to decide"
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH PLEASE PLEASE"

juliesylvia
01-07-2010, 11:13 PM
"Get up off over my knee girl and get back on the footstool WITH YOUR HANDS ON YOUR HEAD"
"Y Y Y Y Y Yes s s s s s Sir"
I get back onto the footstool
"AHHHHHHHHHHHH hello Mr Edwards hello how are you"
"Oh fine Mr Wilson , Sir and you?
"Good , Good, well I would like to introduce you to Miss Julie George, the young tgirl I was talking to you about this morning"
"H H H H H Hello Mr Edwards Sir"
"Ahhhhhhhhhh I see you have inproved her memory"
they laugh cruelly
"Well Julie I know all about your crimes and your thought's Mr Wilson has told me all about you , and young lady I will be your tutor in a weeks time, I warmed up Moira very well and I am going to warm you up tOO come here"
NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I scram in my mind though I don't dare do what Margaret does, I am on my own Mr Edwards now sits in the armchair and Mr Wilson sits in another armchair to watch
SLAP
"OOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW"

juliesylvia
01-07-2010, 11:16 PM
smacksmacksmacksmacksmacksmacksmacksmacksmacksmack smacksmack
"aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

juliesylvia
01-07-2010, 11:43 PM
"Oh My God, Oh My God,Oh My God, it burns, it burns,it burns"

juliesylvia
01-07-2010, 11:56 PM
"OOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW"
"OOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW"
"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH"
At last he stops, my bare backside is on fire, he hit me so so hard and fast, a lot harder than Mr Wilson and Mr Wilson hits HARD
"Get up from of my knee girl, HANDS ON YOUR HEAD"
I do as he say's
ŁNow girl everything is in the St Ordnin's Manifesto you will follow then to the letter"
"Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Yes S S S S S S S S Sir" I sob
"I am your tutor now Miss George AND I WON'T STAND FOR ANY NONSENSE OR FOOLISH BEHAVIOR, IF YOU BEHAVE LIKE MARGARET DID YOU WILL FIND YOURSELF IN THAT VERY POSITION ONLY THING IS IT WILL BE TEN TIMES WORSE FOR YOU IS THAT CLEAR GIRL?"
"Yes Sir"
"Good I think Mr Wilson will like to take you home now, stand in the corner with your hands on your head girl"
"Yes Sir"
"Well that's her Induction to me taken care of Mr Wilson, Does that meet with your approval?"
"Yes excellent Mr Edwards, oh and Moira is fitting in just nicely"
"Ahhhh good, well I am looking forward to having her back and warming her up with maintenance discipline"
They both laugh
"Goodbye Julie"
" G G Goodbye M M M M r Edwards Sir"

juliesylvia
02-07-2010, 06:15 AM
"Good, now adjust your clothing, pul your knickers up and follow me to the car girl you have along long night ahead girl"
We leave the Academy and go to Mr Wilson's car , we drive off and along the way Mr Wilson, tans my bare backside along the way at various , quiet laybys on the way back to his house
As we get into the house we here screams
"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH PLEASE MR PALMER SIR PLEASE I WILL BE GOOD I WILL BE SUCH A GOOD GIRL SIR PLEASE"
" AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
"GOOD Mr Palmer is getting through to Miss McGovern that her rubbish willnot be tolerated now get upstairs and get ready for tonight girl, you will see a pink baby doll nightie with macthing frilly knickers, be in it when I come to see you there will be tea which Moira will serve and no supper for either of you wicked tgirls, your behinds will be further chastised we will test to see how healty youyour lungs are now go"
He slaps my backside and I run upstairs not wanting to give him any reason to thrash my bare backside again immediately I have tonight to come, thank god it is my last night for a week oh God, tonight
I shut the door quitely so Mr Wilson dosen't take it that I slammed it and and thinks I am having tantrum at him and he comes and thrashes my bare bum again, I look in the mirror, oh my god It a deep red, didn't think it was possible for a black bum to go red but then again I have had more tannings than when I was a kid within the last 48 hours.Poor Moira, Mr Palmer is really making her scream and yell sadistic bastard, her backside must be ultra red with lots of cane marks on it I will know soon anyway, I get undressed and get into the shower
I groan, my bare backside twiching in pain as the hot water hits my sore bottom.
Oh my I didn't think I would get this when I wrote to Mr Wilson regarding meeting a disciplinarian, I remember the letter he wrote back to me and this part of the letter
"Your wicked crimes and general lack of laziness at school you will pay for girl, be warned young lady if I meet you at Club Discipline and you accept me as your Guardian you will be punished as never before, I hope you can withstand it because it will be spectacular, you will be made an example of as you confessed your father says he regrets not doing to you Miss Julie Sylvia George, with my hard and implements I will seek you out girl"
That made me tremble in fear remembering that made me tremble in fear when I read that the first time
Well if anything that today's go by been like I think I will be lying face down in the bed every night, and my bum will be heating up my room and Mr Edwards................. oh my god, he is my tutor, I think I will be screaming everyday that I am at St Ordnin

juliesylvia
02-07-2010, 12:41 PM
I get dressed in the pink baby doll with a fluffly marabou trim and frilly knickers and get into bed face down of course as my bum really burns, I dose of again.
I am awoken by Moria's weeping,, "Moria, come here come here love "
"Oh Julie, its too much, my behind, waaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"
And she turns around , before she even pulls down her knickers I can see how Mr Charles has been cane and riding crops marks are everywhere over her already bruised bum then she takes down her knickers, her bum has lots of angry marks and blotches over it
"Oh I am so so sore"
"Yeah I bet you must be so am I, These little bastards"
"Yes but you know you won't resist Julie"
"Y Ye Ye Yes and neither will you Moira"
"Yes I know , so we will be both screaming and begging again tonight then"
"Moira you didn't tell me about Mr Edwards, he hits so hard I don't how I will survive a term time with him"
" Oh No not Mr Edwards, he will be your form tutor? Oh God, he will make you very sorry, he made me very sorry I was always telling him how sorry I was especially when he was attending to my bare backside, a a nd I have to go back to St Ordinin's with him as my tutor so you are in my form class then?
" Oh yes "
" Great stuff "
"Oh yes and I saw a real girl or genetic girl get a real hiding for drug taking and pushing"
"Margaret Hamilton? the snotty nosed uppr class drug dealer? so they finally caught her? I knew they would get her one day I am surprised it took this long"
"I am not although I don't know her I am sure they were watching her with their camera's, get more incriminating evidence on her so she can 't go to the police about their activities but they could with her have they got the whole Academy wired up"
"Must be , with hidden camera's that's why the girls end up standing up at breakfast, mid morning break, lunch tea and supper"
We both giggle at that
"Theey beat her backside so hard and fast at one point she screamd out three times that her bare backside was on fire"
"What? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"
"And her punishment was witnessed and broadcasted around the whole Academy"
"OH MY GOD, SHAME"
"Yeah and Her Guardian came down as well, he was really angry, Mr Wilson and I had to leave around that point after my nether regions had been introduced to Mr Edwards but all like now she must be still there getting it"
"Poor Cow, still she was rather snoooty so I don't feel too sorry for her and she is a bit dumb taking drugs there to push on people so she is getting what she deserved, Oh Julie Mr Palmer he is just evil evil after you left when he got back to my room he just spanked and spanked and spanked for ages over an hour at least before using the usual implements on me, oh god he must have put hundreds of stroks across my bare backside and he was quiet, so quiet in his attitude but he made me dance and scream in my bedroom, he smiled throughout the punishment, I am so so scared of him pet, I havenee even dune nothing wrong yet he whips me like I am the devil incarnate or something, watch yourself with him Julie when you are here alone and Mr Wilson has a new girl"
"Oh God him and Mr Edwards they would make a fearsome pair"
"Aye that they would lets me put that brine cream on you ready for tonight"
"Yeah lets cream each other but be careful I am sure there is a hidden camera in here somewhere"
"Clever girl there usually is in tese rooms"
We cream each other's very sore bottoms groaning wth the pain
"Painful.....but nice and soothing"
"Hey you" I giggle
"What ? your a lovely looking tgirl and so am I"
" Vain bitch"
"Oh your one to talk"
We both giggle at that,
"Well best dash, I got tonight to come with our average friendly neighbourhood Spanking Sadist Mr C Palmer I better not give him an excuse to get any extra in on me bye Julie"
" Bye Moira"
Moira leaves to do her maid duties, I eat my tea and go back to bed ready for tonight and Mr Wilson

juliesylvia
02-07-2010, 11:45 PM
Sorry westender but you are all out of luck and there are more of us out than in, also no treament sought or given BYEEEEEEEEEEEE

juliesylvia
03-07-2010, 12:25 AM
I go and put some make up on my face, might as well, probably be cried off knowing what will happen when Mr Wilson comes here, So I might as well go back to bed and I sit up and watch the tele, not too loud though I can imagine it annoying him,
At 7.00 pm the door knocks , my heart goes into my mouth "Julie, yes I have come to finish off our business for the day girl"
Oh No , he comes into my room
"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM today was quite excellent, harsh punishment for naughty girls today, yes St Ordnin has a reputation for not being a bunch of namby pambies, now girl, I warned you in my reply to you that I was going to seek you out with C.P and you know why, also I was inspired today by Margaret's hiding, Mr Broughton, yes I have been watching the remander of it from here, we have a closed circit tv link up to the Academy here at my house, was most inspirirng, I doubt she will behave the way she did again, although for her she has a whole week of it HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I have had the whole punishment recorded and before you go to St Ordnin's next week you will be made to watch it again and the extra discipline with Mr Broughton, now girl I have brought up the birch, the tawse, the riding crop and three canes the junior, the regular school cane and the senior cane I intend to teach you a lesson like you have never had, and look you are about to get the most popular nightmare, a taste of which you had last night, but you are going to get a very long and extened session of that nightmare, to be punished in a bedrrom with your bum up in the air and your hips over on the pillows and you being thrashed mercilessly by a spiteful ,vindictive, sadistic and super strict old disciplinarian AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GET OVER MY KNEE GIRL"
Oh no here we go again
"OOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW"
Over my knickers

juliesylvia
03-07-2010, 12:27 AM
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH STOP STOP"
My Knickers are taken down
"PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSEEE"

juliesylvia
03-07-2010, 12:28 AM
Oh its Covmaid, shoo back to the toilet, toilet maid

anarchistic_masochist
03-07-2010, 01:04 AM
You are most definitely one of those who should be in! Judging by this lot, there's more than enough evidence to have you sectioned under the Mental Health Act! You may not be seeking or receiving treatment, but you certainly need it!!

As a side note, there will be an M/m angle thrown into my story soon, Sir. :)

Cherry x

juliesylvia
03-07-2010, 11:01 AM
Oh look the stinking toilet maid troll must have her little say , ahhhhhhhhh curse her, and she is bring wanktweezerender the only prick that actually got spanked and fucked by her, you do know it was a a dildo and not her dick, Hey twatface, do you know what a fantasy is you dumb prick that must shit out its opinion even when No one gives a flying fuck what it thinks or feels, so unless you own the damn forum wanker why don't you stick it up your ass where the sun don't shine , oh yes why did you ring me you walking load of horseshit in human form? do you think I want to even speak to a disease ridden rotten pile of filth like you , what do I want cunt? NOT YOU THAT FOR SURE

You are most definitely one of those who should be in! Judging by this lot, there's more than enough evidence to have you sectioned under the Mental Health Act! You may not be seeking or receiving treatment, but you certainly need it!! And you call yourself a dom? listen little toilet maid get back there ohhhhhhh by the way , your supposed to wipe the toilet down and flush it , not eat and drink it's contents then regurge it up stinking even more out your gob

juliesylvia
03-07-2010, 11:23 AM
Now if you liked my story and don't particularly care about the self imposed forum troll lower order life form """"""critics""""""" here I will post more in the stories forum, I will just finish this story here then, judging how many views it get and if people like it I will post more, probably in stories rather than here as it did go on a bit, of course, you may have to compete with the usual walking slime clique rats who actually think that they own the forum and will have their usual crappy flame views to spew out , good thing smell o vison forums aren't invented,
As for Covmaid and Wanktweezerender You think the story I made up here is that bad you two jerk offs I have seen and read worse, 100 times worse , if I should be sectioned then there an awful lot of people need to be as well you stupid, lying , wind up, cliquey twats, besides assholes dod you see the views I got? yeah over 400 so there about aproximately 443 people who prefer to see my story than to listen to you two boring super ugly creatures who when they were born, the midwife slapped your mothers and threw them out of the hospital for bearing such ugly specimens, and the police arrested your parents for species violation.
Stop taking out your stupid frustrations on everyone else here because you look like the missing link and the only sad little lot you have in your life is trying to be this forums trolls and you MISERABLY FAIL

juliesylvia
03-07-2010, 11:26 AM
Ahhhhhhhhh look the the little toilet maid is trying to be funny, well YOU FAIL AGAIN, SUPERMISERABLY as ususal

juliesylvia
03-07-2010, 11:32 AM
Ahhhhhhhhh look the the little toilet maid is trying to be funny, well YOU FAIL AGAIN, SUPERMISERABLY as usual, your calling Broadmoor? a little toilet maid? are you sure your actually capable little maid? and actually yes you need to I mean come on , yellow and brown? yellow and brown? eeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwww please, thats really not nice, and that really isn't sane either look I suggest you go down to Earls Court and go to the Human Sexual Health Society, they might be able to help you if cutbacks haven't already been implemented if not well might try the NHS but maybe there is no help for your condition

juliesylvia
03-07-2010, 11:41 AM
Oh and just for the two little maids, here is this
Mr Wilson orders me to the bed,
"Lie across the bed and put the pillows underneath your hips, your going to get it girl , First the tawse"
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
"And now the Riding crop"
WHIPWHIPWHIPWHIPWHIPWHIPWHIPWHIPWHIPWHIPWHIPWHIPWH IPWHIP
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PLEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAASEEEEEE NOOOOOOO"
Oh My God I get lots of the Riding Crop the man is mental(Aren't we all HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)

juliesylvia
03-07-2010, 11:46 AM
CovMaid:Are you sure that you come from Milton Keynes and not Barking? Woof, woof!What? What sad little echo was that? was that meant to be an insult jerk off? can't you do better, surely someone with your reputation can do better than that I am very dissapointed in you Miss Covmaid I suppose you think that is so funny , but really please wake up and smell the coffee that is so old the mould is dissolving it to hide the embarrassment of it , lower order life form troll, try and do better , theres a love, and really please wipe those brown stains of your collar

juliesylvia
03-07-2010, 11:56 AM
"Now the canes first the Junior"
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MR WILSON PLEASE SIR PLEASE"
but he carries on oblivious to my pain finally he comes to the last part of the punishment
"And Now Julie I told you that I would seek you out and now here is comes the Dragon Cane"
"NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOO"
"Count the strokes"
"Yes Sir"
He slashes at me hard and fast it burn , it burns , it burns
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH 24 THANK YOU SIR
25 THANK YOU SIR
26 THANK YOU SIR
27 THANK YOU SIR
28 THANK YOU SIR AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
At last it is over,
"Well I would have love to have given you more girl but you have had enough for now considering you were given the good hidings you had over a 48 hour period, now get into bed and I will see you next week for more discipline"
And with that he slaps my bum, hard I get into bed, weeping, oh God,, what have I let myself in for????????????

Oh yes if you are a little bit like Mr Wilson or Mr Edwards or Mr Leston or Mr Palmer, please get in touch, my advertisement is on here and if you liked my story, please feel free to tell me so, if you want to tell me in private, PM Me, byeeeeeeee:cool::D

juliesylvia
03-07-2010, 12:00 PM
Cherry I will be looking forward to the TV/TS and the female side sweetheart , good luck xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:cool:

anarchistic_masochist
05-07-2010, 08:22 PM
This is actually a worry.You are not right in the head and I for one dont want anything to do with you.
Plese do not contact me again.

Are you referring to me, Sir?

Cherry x

jennyTv
05-07-2010, 10:38 PM
Are you referring to me, Sir?

Cherry x

If the cap fits the whippersnapper :)

anarchistic_masochist
05-07-2010, 10:46 PM
If the cap fits the whippersnapper :)

*chuckles* Touche' Jen... :)

Cherry x

anarchistic_masochist
05-07-2010, 11:09 PM
Don't tell me that Darby and Joan have broken up already!
TDH

To be honest Sir, in all non-insane seriousness, I don't know who Westey is addressing in his last post. He does tend to get the wrong end of the stick at times and fly off the handle; that's just him, but I hope he's not genuinely mad at me.

Cherry x

anarchistic_masochist
05-07-2010, 11:22 PM
No he's referring to frilly knickers! We both think that the said "gentleman" is quite mad and rather dangerous.
TDH

Oh, that's a relief! Thanks, Sir. :)

As for frilly knickers - dangerous? If it's not an impertinent question, Sir, what made you come to that conclusion? I just thought s/he was a bit on the bonkers side.

Cherry x

anarchistic_masochist
05-07-2010, 11:44 PM
A bit on the bonkers side?! He is more loopy than the Looper! Just one look at the postings indicates the mind of someone seriously mentally disturbed. Now he is a Fruitcake!!
TDH

*Glances at 'foresaid postings and nods gravely in agreement*

Point taken, Sir. :)

Makes me look sane! *smiles*

Slightly off topic, but I've got an M/m dimension coming up in my story soon. I'd be most grateful if you'd have a read and tell me what you think, Sir.

Cherry x

juliesylvia
07-07-2010, 10:42 AM
Hey you dirty scum that wanted to mess up my fanstasy to make your 1/16 penises big that you actually think you Control the forum WHICH YOU DON'T SUBHUMANS Cherry why , for the life of me do you call this stinking ,stupid jackass that has the cheek too call itself covspank when it is really covmaid the toilet maid with its skunkkick tweezer "Sir?" this piece of crap couldn't even catch the clap in a super popular brothel and could even get anyone to go to get milk and the newspaer let alone get me sectioned . You know that is why I hate these pro lifers because it makes me feel glad that people covmaid and westender Cov's SLAVEMAID get aborted at birth.

You don't want me to contact you again ? OK I will do that AS LONG AS YOU YOU SCUM STAY AWAY FROM ME AND MY THREADS OK? IF YOU DON'T I WILL GET INTO YOUR BUSINESS LIKE HOW A STINKING PIECE OF TELL TALE TRASH LIKE YOU GOT INTO MY BUSINESS OK OK SUBHUMAN?

AS FOR THE PUSSY HEADMASTER(YOU ARE THE DEMON HEADMASTER, TOILET MAID'S LITTLE FANTASY WHY DON'T YOU TRY AND ACTUALLY COBBLE A STORY TOGETHER ABOVE THAT TRUE FANTASY PLEBIAN RATAPE) YOU WANT A PIECE OF ME , COME ON THEN SEWAGE APE

juliesylvia
07-07-2010, 11:05 AM
Hey scumsucking pig, iis it trble you want then ? you stinking lower order lifefrm? So I was right about you and your stinking fake apology? I thought you didn't want contact Cov Maids' Slave? Is that it Cov Maid? ain't you got the guts anymore you human RAT????? By the way you digusting pig , is this you under a different name you stinking slime?
fantasyman10 (http://www.cpcontacts.com/uk/forum/member.php?u=14153) http://www.cpcontacts.com/uk/forum/images/statusicon/user_offline.gif
http://www.cpcontacts.com/uk/forum/images/reputation/reputation_pos.gif

http://www.cpcontacts.com/uk/forum/images/icons/icon1.gif Re: hi
lovely ass are you willing to meet sometime.......please contact my email, i am single looking for lady like you

gerardgibson@live.co.uk
http://www.cpcontacts.com/uk/forum/images/buttons/forward.gif (http://www.cpcontacts.com/uk/forum/private.php?do=newpm&forward=1&pmid=53400)

juliesylvia
07-07-2010, 11:09 AM
The only toss rag that needs medical help is YOU YOU DUMB Cov's Maid Slave If you you don't Want any contact with me then GET OFF THE THREAD

juliesylvia
07-07-2010, 11:26 AM
And refer you to my answer you who 's mother mated out of season when she crapped you out into the world, crtin? is that all you y got you stupid lying dumb thick piece of filth? Look go to a Dr , not covmaid a proper Dr I don't know a psychiatrist who can deal with your stupid problem of you reading fantasies you don't actually have to read or did Miss Coward put you up to it? it sounds like her with her pathetic "cretin" insult which she should actually read, she would find it describes her and you quite excellently:D

anarchistic_masochist
07-07-2010, 07:20 PM
Cherry why , for the life of me do you call this stinking ,stupid jackass that has the cheek too call itself covspank when it is really covmaid the toilet maid with its skunkkick tweezer "Sir?"

Jules

I wish to have no quarrel with you, so before you answer my post, please take a few deep breaths and calm down.

I treat everybody with respect on this forum. I'm offering you the same courtesy now, so it is very reasonable for me to expect the same back. I don't know what your "beef" is with Cov or Westey, and frankly, it's none of my business; but to answer your question, I call The Demon Headmaster "Sir" because he, along with 99.99% of the other Tops on this forum, deserves respect. Everybody does: I don't care if you're black, white, gay, straight, TV, Top or bottom. If you're a male Top, then you will be addressed as "Sir" as standard! The only time I will not afford a Top that courtesy, is if they have been abusive, like Sublime was to me not long ago. (He called me a bitch.) Respect is a two-way thing.

I hope I have answered your question and I will now hop off this thread, unless, of course, you address me directly again.

I wish you well.

Cherry x

juliesylvia
08-07-2010, 12:59 PM
Listen Cherry srry about that wasn't meant at you OK? I know you have no quarrel with me although I must disagree with you that covspank deserves any respect at all as a dom or even as a human being as he or his litttle friend has absolutely no respect for others from what I have seen on other threads, look forward to your next chapter anyway :)