PDA

View Full Version : The Pub

paddlebutt
03-07-2010, 09:28 PM
I met a guy through an ad I had on another site recently and arranged to meet him for a drink before we had a 'proper' meeting, just to make sure we were comfortable with each other. We met in a pub right next to my house, just in case we wanted to take things further!

We sat facing each other in a booth at the rear of the pub, had a drink and chatted away. We were both really relaxed and things seemed to be going fine. He gave me a tenner and told me to get the beer and cider in. I did as I was told and when I got back, he stood up and went to the toilet. When he returned, he leaned over and said quietly "go into the last toilet on the left hand side, remove all your clothes, place your pants, socks and t-shirt in this bag,as he handed me a sainsbury's carrier, put your remaining clothes back on and bring the bag to me". This was completely out of the blue and to be honest, I immediately felt a throb downstairs. I was properly excited,got up and headed for the toilet. As I did, he said "bring my phone back as well". I was a bit thrown by this but was already on my way to the Gents so paid his comment no mind. When I opened the door of the last trap on the left, his phone was sitting on the cistern, facing me....filming. I locked the door behind me and did exactly as he had asked, possibly with a bit more posing for the camera than absolutely necessary. I bagged the underwear, got dressed in my shorts, trainers and hoodie, grabbed the phone and headed back to the table.

I sat facing this guy I'd never met before and just handed him the bag containing my underwear and his phone. He sat for a minute, sipping his Magners staring at me, nervous in front of him. He put down his pint, put the bag in his pocket and played the video he'd just made. He had a slight smile on his face so I'm sure he'd noticed my overt posturing. He stood up and I thought he was about to leave but he placed his pint next to me and sat down, sliding me over into the corner.

He told me he liked what he saw on his home-movie but needed to be certain that I was naked underneath. He told me to kick off my trainers, which I did and he grabbed my left leg, under the knee and pulled it over his right knee, spreading my legs. He took a lump of ice out of his Magners and stuck his hand up my shorts. I froze, unable to scream out in my local and just clasped my hands and gritted my teeth. He was rubbing the ice cube up and down my thigh, far enough that he was just brushing my balls, which had already shrivelled to walnuts. As the ice started to melt, he started rubbing it around my balls and up the base of my cock. The ice-cold water was running down under my balls as it was melting over my cock. As he kept rubbing further and further upwards, I just kept getting harder and harder. He could tell I was about to come as my eyes were clamped shut, my fists still clenched and my breathing was getting heaver by the second. I gave a really quiet moan I didn't think he'd notice and he just stopped. I tried to persuade myself to come but the shock of him stopping brought me back into the room. He stood up and said "we're leaving". I got up, trying my best to hide my wet shorts and rock-hard cock, panting like I'd just run the marathon and took him back to mine. I think I'll arrange to meet him in the pub beforehand next time!

borocub
03-07-2010, 10:04 PM
wow love this. I hope there's more of this to come. :D

anarchistic_masochist
03-07-2010, 11:20 PM
wow love this. I hope there's more of this to come. :D

It does have the wibbliness factor, doesn't it? *chuckles*

Cherry x

borocub
04-07-2010, 12:21 PM
i'd like to try this out. Mmm:D:p