PDA

View Full Version : Mature Headmaster required

married-couple
05-07-2010, 03:38 PM
Married couple in central scotland looking for a genuine and experienced mature Disciplinarian to assist Husband with the chastisement of his errant wife!! We are looking for a strict headmaster type in his 60's who can visit us in our home....We seek a Gent who is intelligent and articulate, clean and smart in appearance, who also has an aura of authority and firmness.....A gent with a very firm hand for this very naughty Wife!!!....We are not looking for one-off's, but Hopefully more of a mutually fulfilling friendship......We would appreciate intelligent responses from interested members....Not interested in one-liners or "smut"
Only genuine people who match the criteria we have set out should apply...:mad:

spankboy777
08-07-2010, 04:51 PM
hi there, my name is bill, 56 and have a lot of experience in dealing with errant wives as i was married for over thirty years and had to regularly spank my wife usually over my knee, skirt up and tights down! I have had various lady friends since then and the one i'm with at the moment. Usually it involves her standing in front of me with only tights on (no panties) telling me why she has been such a bad girl before going over my knee for hand spanking or slippering on her bare bottom. After she'll spend some time in the corner then then its of to bed with me spanking her up the stairs-nightie on then into bed with her teddy and i tuck her in before going back down stairs. although its not headmaster more husband/wife i'm sure i could adapt to all your wife's needs. Anyway if you are interested give me a call on 07890218385. Bill Thomson

headteacher
15-08-2010, 03:25 PM
Hello. Im 52, 6 ft tall and a athletic body. Im experienced in dealing with troublesome ladies. I treat them like a 1960s headmaster, with authority and as sore a backside as required. I have a good selection of tawse and canes which I like to apply across traditional school knichers. Please let me know if I can assist?

headteacher
15-08-2010, 03:47 PM
just posted